Do You Like The Area Where You Live?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I go where the Lord leads me. He's never failed me. I have always had a roof over my head and a steady income. I do like living in the mountains and city. City wins for doctors and dentists.

Reactions: Nancy and Debp

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I go where the Lord leads me. He's never failed me. I have always had a roof over my head and a steady income. I do like living in the mountains and city. City wins for doctors and dentists.
We aren't far away from hills, mountains and oceans all within 40 miles from where I am. Snowdonia National park in Wales, Lake district national park in Cumbria and the Irish sea to the west of us. Two hours by train to the capital London but only twenty minutes to Manchester by train. I think we have the best of both.

Reactions: Nancy and Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I live in the country , Born and bred in a village...I have lived in Scotland for a short while....I moved back to my roots, I’m from Hampshire....UK....

Unless of course God decides for me to move....so far he hasn’t...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I live in the country , Born and bred in a village...I have lived in Scotland for a short while....I moved back to my roots, I’m from Hampshire....UK....

Unless of course God decides for me to move....so far he hasn’t...
I love Hampshire and we used to holiday there quite often. I was born in a small village in the Cotswolds called Westerleigh. My Dad moved us up to Manchester for his job and I'm still here.

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Ritajanice

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in a major US city and I hate it. Trash, drugs and vandalism everywhere, everyone's rude, no room, highways at crawling speed, tons of crime. A man on the street threw an empty beer can at me last week for no reason at all. I'm moving out soon and couldn't be more thankful.