Do you seek the Kingdom of God FIRST or still FIRST today, as a believer or as a seeker? Or in both conditions?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see miracles in my life, more and more these days MA. Thank you for your valuable input.

Me too and I think that's how it should be. A lot of Brothers & Sisters have one good testimony. God did that big thing for me 24 years ago and I'll never forget it...(That's not right!)

What happened last week? (Praise the Lord!) When my miracles started happening, it started the day that I wasnt walking with Him but knew I was about to die. So I said, Lord be with me...and He was. He saved my life that day. I was in a bad traffic accident. I had a seizure while driving on the highway during rush hour at 70 mph. I felt it coming n and looked into the rearview mirror and saw my self losing consciousness, and said, Lord be with me. Witnesses say I shot through traffic off the road without touching any other cars (which was a miracle right there...I left the road at 70 mph and hit a downed log which launched the truck airborn and while I was airborn I slammed into a tree head on/passenger side and that spun the truck sideways and I rolled three complete times. I have pics of the truck and if I posted them you would go, yep that guy died! There isnt much left. So the Lord saved my life. I broke my back in two places and had an operation for it so live in daily pain now but...I am not in a wheelchair. I walk on my own. Not far (Lol!) but I do. I never heard of breaking your back and still walking. I thought that meant you dont walk when you break your back? But I'm no doctor so maybe there's just something I dont understand, or else it was a miracle. I had four months on my back in recovery (at home) so I had plenty of time to think about what happened out there that day. And I came to the conclusion that, the Lord did save me that day. I owe Him my life.

That was in 2009. I got serious and stayed serious. Praise the Lord! He's done many many other things for me since then.

He hasnt manifest Himself to me yet where I could see Him, but He came and spoke audibly with me one time. I have soo many testimonies where the Lord helped me in different ways. When the Lord does something for you He He will confirm it to you also. WHen He responds to your faith I'm beginning to notice a pattern how He does it for me.
Late minute, never late! That's enough to seriously encourage anyone's faith. So you start paying closer attention, and asking Him for even more! Until one day He told me (I learned how to hear His still small voice) that, He doesn't necessarily like to do big miracles to individual people. Not that He doesnt love anyone but that if He uses the same time to do a big miracle but in front of a large crowd, then there would be a harvest of souls that converted to Him and believed. He said He wants everyone to learn how to hear His still small voice...and obey immediately. (He said that twice!)

Got any good testimonies to share?

• Love
Reactions: APAK and Lizbeth

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too and I think that's how it should be. A lot of Brothers & Sisters have one good testimony. God did that big thing for me 24 years ago and I'll never forget it...(That's not right!)

What happened last week? (Praise the Lord!) When my miracles started happening, it started the day that I wasnt walking with Him but knew I was about to die. So I said, Lord be with me...and He was. He saved my life that day. I was in a bad traffic accident. I had a seizure while driving on the highway during rush hour at 70 mph. I felt it coming n and looked into the rearview mirror and saw my self losing consciousness, and said, Lord be with me. Witnesses say I shot through traffic off the road without touching any other cars (which was a miracle right there...I left the road at 70 mph and hit a downed log which launched the truck airborn and while I was airborn I slammed into a tree head on/passenger side and that spun the truck sideways and I rolled three complete times. I have pics of the truck and if I posted them you would go, yep that guy died! There isnt much left. So the Lord saved my life. I broke my back in two places and had an operation for it so live in daily pain now but...I am not in a wheelchair. I walk on my own. Not far (Lol!) but I do. I never heard of breaking your back and still walking. I thought that meant you dont walk when you break your back? But I'm no doctor so maybe there's just something I dont understand, or else it was a miracle. I had four months on my back in recovery (at home) so I had plenty of time to think about what happened out there that day. And I came to the conclusion that, the Lord did save me that day. I owe Him my life.

That was in 2009. I got serious and stayed serious. Praise the Lord! He's done many many other things for me since then.

He hasnt manifest Himself to me yet where I could see Him, but He came and spoke audibly with me one time. I have soo many testimonies where the Lord helped me in different ways. When the Lord does something for you He He will confirm it to you also. WHen He responds to your faith I'm beginning to notice a pattern how He does it for me.
Late minute, never late! That's enough to seriously encourage anyone's faith. So you start paying closer attention, and asking Him for even more! Until one day He told me (I learned how to hear His still small voice) that, He doesn't necessarily like to do big miracles to individual people. Not that He doesnt love anyone but that if He uses the same time to do a big miracle but in front of a large crowd, then there would be a harvest of souls that converted to Him and believed. He said He wants everyone to learn how to hear His still small voice...and obey immediately. (He said that twice!)

Got any good testimonies to share?
Where do I start? So humbling is your story.. I am so touched believe me and here is especially why.....I have a recent story to relate to you....

I praise God for your good fortune brother. And how this ordeal could have cost you your very physical life. It was not meant to be and you are with Christ, what a deal!

You know MA, I nearly lost my wife about 17 days ago whilst on a cruise. Without getting deep into it, she is capable of seizures and she has a massive calcified mass deep inside her brain. It is inoperable, since birth. She takes anti-seizure pills.

On that day I finished my shower after a w/o and I got a call in my cabin from security, that my wife was calling for me.

She is 71 and her seizure-prone condition has been under control since she was about 25 years old until just a couple of weeks ago. Now since she was 65, she developed crippling and painful arthritis in all her 6 joints of the hand/wrist, both knees and both ankles/feet. And I believe this might have triggered this major grand mal episode at her low energy point that early morning on the top deck whilst sitting in a chair on the 8th of March.

This episode actually lasted for over 20 minutes in spurts...I got up there after it began 5 minutes earlier. An off duty nurse happened to me in her presence from the start, and before the rest of the meds team arrived. The nurse called the Bridge for a Tango tango alert..medical situation.

The miracle is this....after the med team got a hold of her, and the doctor recovered her composure she stabilized to full recovery with 30 mins. And there's more....And in so doing he looked at her and told me whilst she was still out of it, to give my wife these simple pills he then prescribed, instead of the ADVIL for her arthritis. And you know after she took it just for one full day, her arthritis pain and her constant swelling in the feet and ankles vanished. She now have much less pain and her brain is not constantly fighting it. Yes she still has a walker she used less now. And a scooter for a cruise trip.

I've been praying for my wife for years for her malade/sickness she developed over the years. I always give God the glory, and I speak to my Jesus a great deal.

He performed the rest of this miracle for us, for saving my wife life that day. She stopped breathing in that chair due to all the brain activity firing about in her body as her muscles became strained and rigid and her eyes were aimlessly fixated on nothing. and then her lungs 'forgot' to function. She was actually turning blue and I froze cold and stunned. The nurse next to me, as I still held my wife in my arms went behind her and kick started them by folding her arms around her lungs and pressed on them. She began to breathe again. I've seem her in the past having a few grand mal seizures in her 20s when pregnant, although not like this one, with this intensity.

How do you repay your maker? You don't, you give him the glory with your own life and if needed sacrificed to him, and thanking him that he chose you, for life! And to spread the word that God is truly great and loving to his own children.

Blessing to you MA, I do know what a seizure is, next to having one myself. I've lived this with my wife for over 50 years...

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I praise God for your good fortune brother. And how this ordeal could have cost you your very physical life. It was not meant to be and you are with Christ, what a deal!

That is the Truth!! Yeah, what a deal!

How do you repay your maker? You don't, you give him the glory with your own life and if needed sacrificed to him, and thanking him that he chose you, for life! And to spread the word that God is truly great and loving to his own children.

That's exactly what I was pondering for my 4 months in recovery. How do you repay your Savior? You can't. All you can do is to serve Him with a heart that is filled with gratitude and thanksgiving.

That;s quite some testimony you have there. God sure is good to us! I have been epileptic most of my life but I hadnt had a seizure in 11 years when that happened. I have never felt a seizure coming on before. I always just, wake up talking to paramedics or something. But I felt that one coming on and somehow I knew what it was but I can't explain how. That was probably my last chance! I dunno. But the further I get away from that day the easier it is become to be able to easy see God's fingerprints all over that situation.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the Truth!! Yeah, what a deal!

That's exactly what I was pondering for my 4 months in recovery. How do you repay your Savior? You can't. All you can do is to serve Him with a heart that is filled with gratitude and thanksgiving.

That;s quite some testimony you have there. God sure is good to us! I have been epileptic most of my life but I hadnt had a seizure in 11 years when that happened. I have never felt a seizure coming on before. I always just, wake up talking to paramedics or something. But I felt that one coming on and somehow I knew what it was but I can't explain how. That was probably my last chance! I dunno. But the further I get away from that day the easier it is become to be able to easy see God's fingerprints all over that situation.
My wife did tell me afterwards that she felt something strange developing in herself I guess at least 15 minutes before she got up on the top deck. And she also sensed me holding her and trying to keep her tongue from being bitten, that she did not like that I had my fingers at her mouth and tried to tell me to stop but could not at that time, before the medics arrived. Later she said that today they suggest that a person in seizure be faced belly down and not placing anything in the mouth.

It does make one know that life is so precious and fragile at the same time. There is a God sent design and purpose for your outcome and also for my wife and even myself. I actually believe angels mainly intercede in such occasions. I believe still today I saw an angel in my bedroom when I was about 5-6 years old. I believe I was then sick in bed. Never have forgotten that moment. Hovering in front on one side of me and disappeared as if through a window of some type.

Reactions: MA2444

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. I think of the prodigal son and how he asked for his inheritance beforetime....when he was evidently not yet ready for it. We can run ahead of the Lord at times.
Jesus is the Head of the Body of Christ. Are we part of that Body? If, yes, then must we not always be in submission to our Head?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lizbeth