Do You Still Have To Wear Masks?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just curious. I don't have to very much at all right around where I live.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just curious. I don't have to very much at all right around where I live.
What man can we trust? My wife and I only take our masks off when we are home, which is most of the time. We trust God, but we do not want to tempt Him.

Reactions: April_Rose

Joel Pack

Apr 21, 2018
Roanoke
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.
Did you watch the news? There's a new variant of the virus, which is worrisome, and is causing an alarm in some areas here.

Our infection rate doubled today, and I am now restricting myself to not be in large crowds until we learn more about it.

Also, the virus is only 88% effective, even if we've had both shots. That worries me a little.
My wife has a compromised immune system (RA, and infusions once per month), also 3 members of my immediate family have had the virus already.
So, to be faithful to my marriage vows - to love, protect, support - to the end; I feel that I must do all I can, and trust in the professionals (those who have MD's and other immunologists who know much more than I)

So, of course we wear our masks, and those who know us and do not wear them, we stay away from.

Reactions: amadeus

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did you watch the news? There's a new variant of the virus, which is worrisome, and is causing an alarm in some areas here.
This is simply more fear-mongering from the people who do not want to end the lockdowns and COVID-tyranny. There are more people dying from the bogus vaccines than any "new variant". And since viruses mutate all the time, this is another bogus attempt to keep the fear and panic going.
Our infection rate doubled today, and I am now restricting myself to not be in large crowds until we learn more about it.
Sez who? The faulty and misleading PCR test continues to be used (or abused) so that 99% of positive tests are in fact FALSE. Yet these bogus statistics are being used daily by all governments in order to maintain their hold on the public and rob citizens of their constitutional rights and freedom.

If you do not believe that what I have posted is true, kindly do some serious research into this scam on your own.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
An indoor mask requirement has been in place here for some time and is expected to be one of the last restrictions lifted.
And are you aware that masks do absolutely nothing indoors or outdoors. Proof? The states which had the most draconian restrictions were also the ones with the highest levels of infection.

Biden told Texas that it was "Neanderthal thinking" to remove all restrictions, and guess what? All infections dropped in Texas after they removed those stupid restrictions.

Michael1985

Sep 30, 2020
British Columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And are you aware that masks do absolutely nothing indoors or outdoors. Proof? The states which had the most draconian restrictions were also the ones with the highest levels of infection.

Biden told Texas that it was "Neanderthal thinking" to remove all restrictions, and guess what? All infections dropped in Texas after they removed those stupid restrictions.

And I suppose it's better to let people cough and sneeze all over each other? Anyhow, whether they work or not, they're legally required here, and I'm sure you'd agree that abiding by the law of the land is the right thing to do. :)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the masks were just a trial run for the Mark of the Beast. As was the "no cash" trial run.
Revelation 13:17 (NKJV)
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Humans are being programmed to accept the Mark of the Beast!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So , those who don’t believe this is real, how do you relate to the emails and the news that this was created in a lab to be stronger than any flu virus we have had before…..it was man made to be more harmful……..guess you still think it’s ‘ just the flu ‘ …and that the emails are fake.

I wear a mask at work, on the bus and in shops……but not when I am outside or at home or visiting other family members. Rita

Joel Pack

Apr 21, 2018
Roanoke
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what a "draconian restriction" is and am not being argumentative, but frankly, one of my son-in-laws was hospitalized for 10 days with a very serious case.

With his health problems, (copd, heart issues - pace maker, defibrillator, and other health issues) we were very worried (I prayed a lot), and thankfully he survived it.

I've heard an assortment of theories (political and religious) about the virus, and its difficult to extract what is fact and what is not.
But until I have those facts, I'm going to be careful. And yes I've researched, but again, its difficult. I would be happy if you gave me some of your sources that say its all a scam, and will be happy to check it out.