Do You Teach Jesus Changed the Law of Moses? Pt 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jeremiah1five

Jan 30, 2013
Texas, USA
Here is a passage of Scripture most Christians have not thoroughly considered
or understood.

Matthew 5:43-45
43 Ye have heard that it hath
been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them
that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which
despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for
he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the
just and on the unjust.

According to how Christians I know use this Scripture, I don't think they are
fully aware of what Jesus is saying here. Christians I know have used this
passage of Scripture to teach and practice that God, or Christ, loves everyone
the same. But that is not what Jesus is saying at all. You may think I am wrong
about the following, but I believe the serious student of the Word of God will
give serious consideration to the following.

"You have heard it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate
thine enemy," is Christ bringing up a command of God to His Covenant people,
Israel. Here is the original command:

Leviticus 19:18
18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor
bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy
neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Here, it must be understood
what God is saying to Moses. The first thing to understand is that the
Scriptures (Word of God), is to and for the Covenant people, or in other words,
believers.

God gave His Word to a believer (in this case, Moses), in order that Moses
may give it to other believers (in this case, Israel). It is important to
understand who are "the children of thy people," and who
are "thy neighbor."

The "children of thy people" are identified as Israel. "thy
neighbor" are identified as a member of one of the other eleven tribes,
again Israel.

In the world there have always been two distinct groups of people. Under the
economy of the Old Testament there was Israel (Covenant), and Gentiles
(non-Covenant). In the New Covenant the two groups still remain, however they
consist of Covenant Jews and Gentiles, and non-Covenant Jews and
Gentiles. And both are distinct from each other. One group is saved, the other
group is not saved. Thus, God is instructing Covenant Israel to love their
Covenant brethren, or other believers.

Matthew 5:43-45
43 Ye have heard that it hath
been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them
that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which
despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for
he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the
just and on the unjust.

Here, in Matthew 5:43-45,
Jesus is not changing the original Law, He is establishing the Law. It is
possible that brethren may not have love for brethren for various reasons,
whether it be sin, disobedience, ignorance of the Word (Law), and other vairable
options and circumstances. Brethren do have enemies within the camp.
But Jesus does not command and instruct His people to have love for those
outside the Covenant, those who are not saved. Jesus commands His people to not
give that which is holy unto the dogs (non-Covenant), neither cast our pearls
before swine, for they not having holiness nor love for you will trample them
under their feet and turn again to "break," "wreck," or
"divide" you (Matt. 7:6). And since love is one of the greatest pearls among our family
jewels in the house of God, it is to be shared among brethren only. Not even God casts His
Pearl, Jesus Christ, to swine.

So, if you say these passages of Scripture teach Jesus has changed the Law so
that you as a believer are to love the unsaved, those outside the Covenant you
share with God, then you are teaching a change in the Law of Moses. Jesus did
not change the Law in Leviticus 19:18 with His statements in Matthew 5:43-45,
He established the Law. And since He came to fulfill the Law, and He is in us,
we too, have fulfilled the Law. And as a matter of daily practice we can now
obey the Law through the work of Christ in us. Love "the children of thy
people
" and "thy neighbor," (Covenant brethren), for in doing so, you, as with Christ
who obeyed the Law with perfection, will also be found in obedience to the
command of God as well. Do not change the Law. Do not teach Jesus changed the Law. Be
obedient. God through His Law is looking out for you.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
WHO IS THY NEIGHBOR?

Luke 10:25-37
King James Version (KJV)

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

God through Christ is looking out for me.

jeremiah1five

Jan 30, 2013
Texas, USA
Axehead said:
WHO IS THY NEIGHBOR?

Luke 10:25-37
King James Version (KJV)

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

God through Christ is looking out for me.
Good Scripture. All these persons are "children of thy people," and "thy brethren." They are all through birth children of Abraham. Covenant.
And so was the lawyer who asked Jesus "Who is my neighbor."
He, too, was elect of God and salvation came to his house as well.
But that's another post.

williemac

Apr 29, 2012
Canada
I think there is a problem with this whole presentation. In fact I know there is a problem. In the first place, we do not know who may or may not come to the Lord in their lifetime. Therefore we have no way of determning just who and who is not a member of God's so-called elect. So to take this whole framework and teach that we are only called to love a certain group, namely God's elect, or His own, we have a serious problem. It then becomes too easily a matter of personal opinion just who may or may not become an object of one's love. There are many who have not yet become saved, but because of God's foreknolwedge, they are already predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son. Therefore, who is to say we are not encountering a future pillar in His kingdom from one day to the next? Supposing that it is an act of love that is destined to be the turning point for that person? Think about this.

What a sad testimony to the love that is in God and His love that is in us. He most certainly loved the whole world (John3:16), died for all who are born after Adam, and is calling us to spread the gospel throughout the entire globe. There is no partiality. God loves all humans and is calling us to do the same. Jesus was not referring to law. But even if He was, the argument is not whether the law was changed or not, but rather whether the covenant was changed. The covenant of law was given to Isreal. In fact, the law was not originally part of the covenenant that first came to Abraham. It was added for a time, until the promised Seed should come.

So then, the offer of the free gift of life by grace is not limited to merely the original Jew, but also extended to the gentile. Therefore because of the new covenant, our command to love is not under the same contextual umberella. God does not love people because they deserve it. He loves people because He IS love. Don't forget that there is more than one word from the original language that is translated as love. We are not to be friends with the world or with our enemies. We are not advised to be unequally yoked with an unbelieveing partner, though there is no law that forbids it if one partner is saved while within the marriage.
So it is with God. There is only one kind of love He has with the world: Agape.

Besides, why do you seek to put others in bondage? We are not under law at all, anyway. Are you?

jeremiah1five

Jan 30, 2013
Texas, USA
williemac said:
See Below

I think there is a problem with this whole presentation. In fact I know there is a problem. In the first place, we do not know who may or may not come to the Lord in their lifetime. Therefore we have no way of determning just who and who is not a member of God's so-called elect. So to take this whole framework and teach that we are only called to love a certain group, namely God's elect, or His own, we have a serious problem. It then becomes too easily a matter of personal opinion just who may or may not become an object of one's love. There are many who have not yet become saved, but because of God's foreknolwedge, they are already predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son. Therefore, who is to say we are not encountering a future pillar in His kingdom from one day to the next? Supposing that it is an act of love that is destined to be the turning point for that person? Think about this.
We are not to concern ourselves with who the LORD may save in the future, we are to be focused and concerned with the brethren He has already saved and baptized into the Body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:13).
We are commanded to not cast our pearls before swine (unsaved), and love is a pearl. Christ's love is distinct. He does not love all people the same. If He did, then it would not be love. There is a reason why God commanded Israel to love "the children of thy people." It is because we are to emulate God and His love for His people. We are commanded to not cast any of our pearls before dogs and swine. Why would Christ give such a command to His people? Because He did not come to change the Law, for one, and second, because God does not love all people the same. Christ loved the Church and gave Himself for her. He did not give Himself for the world. And again, if you are giving your pearl that is commanded for only your brethren to others, then you are disobeying God for one, and second, you are teaching Christ changed the Law, which in effect is Christ destroying Himself which is a contradiction. That is why this post. Because many in Christendom give their pearls and other family jewels to dogs and swine. There is a different relationship between believers and unbelievers even if we do not know who is to be saved. And that is a moot point. Believers are commanded to give their love to brethren ONLY. We are never commanded to love that which God hates, nor to hate that which God loves. So wisdom would also be necessary when dealing with unsaved people. Again, Christ's love is distinct. He does not love all people the same. If He did, then it would not be love. But He does love His people. The original command is in Leviticus. You can understand what God is saying to His people. Christ did not depart from that command, and neither should true born again Biblical Christians.

What a sad testimony to the love that is in God and His love that is in us. He most certainly loved the whole world (John3:16), died for all who are born after Adam, and is calling us to spread the gospel throughout the entire globe. There is no partiality. God loves all humans and is calling us to do the same. Jesus was not referring to law. But even if He was, the argument is not whether the law was changed or not, but rather whether the covenant was changed. The covenant of law was given to Isreal. In fact, the law was not originally part of the covenenant that first came to Abraham. It was added for a time, until the promised Seed should come.
We are not all called to "spread the gospel." Christ has those in the Body that are called to do that. We are commanded to live our lives peaceably with all men as is possible. Our lives should be distinct from the lives of those in the world. Christ the King delegates His will and commands to those whom He chooses, and it is important that we all get our doctrine right for it is our lack of knowledge we are destroyed and the Body of Christ becomes dysfunctional as it is today around the world.
God IS a respecter of persons, and where the giving of our pearls are concerned, so should we.

So then, the offer of the free gift of life by grace is not limited to merely the original Jew, but also extended to the gentile. Therefore because of the new covenant, our command to love is not under the same contextual umberella. God does not love people because they deserve it. He loves people because He IS love. Don't forget that there is more than one word from the original language that is translated as love. We are not to be friends with the world or with our enemies. We are not advised to be unequally yoked with an unbelieveing partner, though there is no law that forbids it if one partner is saved while within the marriage.
So it is with God. There is only one kind of love He has with the world: Agape.
So then, the way you see it is that we are commanded to not be friends with the world, but we are to love them? Think about that for a second. And if you are reasonable you would see the contradiction and the impossibility in that. Not even Christ loves those whom are not His friends. And you cannot sacrifice God is Light and God is Truth for God is love. The same John that penned "God is love" also penned "God is Light" and "God is truth," but very rarely do I hear brethren say those words in frequency as they do "God is love."

Let's say two unsaved people are to be married. After the marriage one person becomes saved because that person just happens to be named in the book of life of the lamb slain from before the foundation (creation) of the world. If the other person so happens to not have their name in the book of life and they die unsaved, then the saved person in that marriage was unequally yoked. Are we not yoked to God's love through Christ? Yes, we are. So why do you want to yoke your love, which is commanded to be given to brethren, and be yoked to the unsaved who you do not know if they will be saved by God or not? When the elect become saved there is such a lack of true Biblical discipleship that brethren make the same error that you do. Christ loved the Church and gave His life for her not for the world. Christ does not love all people the same. If He did, then it would not be love. Christ is betrothed to the Church. Just as a husband does not love all women the same as his marital wife, so too, are we commanded to be distinct in our love for brethren. If a man does love all women the same as his marital bride, then what is that called?
Adultery.
Christ is betrothed to His Bride, the Church. He is not an adulterer. His love is distinct. He does not love all "women" the same as His Church. If He did He would be committing adultery.
It is inescapable.

Besides, why do you seek to put others in bondage? We are not under law at all, anyway. Are you?
To love that which God loves is not bondage.
If we are not under the Law, as you say, then I suppose we do not have to not have other gods before us? What Paul was saying when he said "we are not under the law" was that we are not under the law that instructs in the killing of a sacrificial animal every year, for Christ died once and for all (His elect). Take a look at the subject matter and the context in which Paul said those words. He is talking about sin. And atonement for sin is addressed in the Ceremonial Law. The other two parts, the Social Law and the Moral Law are still our guide, but since the Law is type and shadow of the Holy Spirit, we now more than ever are not only able to obey that law, but we have fulfilled the Law in Christ. And in this there is freedom.
I suggest you take another read at my post because I don't think you are understanding me.
If you are Christian you are commanded to not cast your pearls before dogs and swine. Do the Body a service and understand why and once you understand, then obey.
But Christ did not change the Law. Neither should we teach that he did in our failure to understand His life, His deeds, and His words.

williemac

Apr 29, 2012
Canada
From what I can tell by your reply, we are probably not on the same page as to the definition of love. One can certainly love someone without being their friend. Case in point. Giving to the poor is an act of love. Do we pick and choose which poor we give to? Really? A beggar on the street asks for a bit of charity and you want us to analize him to decide whether he is a true believer? A co worker needs a favor and you refuse because he is not a believer? What do you think love is, anyway? Phileos love is friendship love. Eros love is the intimate love between partners. Agape love is the unconditional love of God. You think He puts conditions on love? You need an education.

You choose to withdraw love when the opportunity arises? That is between you and Jesus. But if you come to the church peddling this nonesense, I will oppose you. How is it you think that He did not die for the sins of the whole world? As well, Paul told the Corinthians that we are ambassedors for Christ. Read it for yourself in ch.5:19,20. You will find that there he is telling them that God is pleading to the world through us to be reconciled to Him (in response to the cross). You want to leave that to someone else? Justify it anyway you choose, but the passage is clear.

Love plays no favorites. Love does not seek its own. Love is not fickle. It does not act out of self serving motives. And neither does God. And neither are we told to. You believe in a fickle God; One who loves only those whom He has chosen to love? Hogwash!

As well, in regards to your last point in post # 5, Paul said we are no longer under a tutor (the law which was added because of transgressions..(Gal.3:19-25) ) . He further instructed the Galatians on this. I suggest you study it for yourself. Go on to read in the 4th chapter, vs.22-24, how Paul says that the covenant which came from Mnt Sinai (the ten commandments) gives birth to bondage.
But the clincher in vs. 21 is where paul says " If there had been a law given that could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. The point being is that there indeed was NO law given that can bring life by the keeping of it. The bondage is in the belief that one can earn favor with God by the keeping of the law. This undermines His grace. This brings about the curse.

The curse of the law is death. The wages of sin is death. Sin is identified through the law. The purpose of the law is to convict sinners that they need a savior. This is laid out by Paul in that letter. I hate to burst your bubble, but it is precisely the moral law that convict one of sin. That is the handwriting of requirements that Jesus nailed to the tree (Col.2:14). The ten commandments were the requirements that came down from Mnt. Sinai, written on tablets of stone in God's own handwritng.

The law is meant to be used lawfully, as a method for convicting sinners. It leads us to the cross. But once there, we are no longer to be under it's condemnation or its curse. It has been used to serve its purpose at that point. Therefore, after that, we are no longer under the tutorship of its condemnation. In 2Cor.3:7, Paul called it the ministry of death that was written and engraved on stones. You want to minister the law? You become a minister of death. (and condemnation, vs.9)
But I will also add that your version of casting pearls before swine is simply that: your version. The context of that verse is not at all implying that we are to withdraw love from anyone. Love is not mentioned in that verse. You simply have interpreted it as such to suit your own perspective. In fact, a few verses later, Jesus advised that whatever we want men to do to us, do also to them (Math.7:12). He did not give conditions for that behavior. He said in so many words..."You first".

jeremiah1five

Jan 30, 2013
Texas, USA
From what I can tell by your reply, we are probably not on the same page as to the definition of
love. One can certainly love someone without being their friend. Case in point. Giving to the poor is an act of love.
Do we pick and choose which poor we give to? Really? A beggar on the street asks for a bit of charity and you want us to
analize him to decide whether he is a true believer? A co worker needs a favor and you refuse because he is not a believer?
What do you think love is, anyway? Phileos love is friendship love. Eros love is the intimate love betweenpartners.
Agape love is the unconditional love of God. You think He putsconditions on love? You need an education.
However you want to rationalize it, still, the original command is that Covenant believers are
instructed to love "the children of thy brethren" and "thy neighbor," who, when taken by rightly dividing this Word of truth, is
a member of one of the other eleven tribes, or another Covenant believer. Thiscommand is prescribed in the Social Law (Lev. 19:18 ).

The words of Jesus in Matthew 5:43-45 describes Rabbi Jesus Christ teaching His followers anddisciples to obey the Law
thus not only establishing the Law, but through His perfect obedience to every requirement of the Law, fulfilling the Law.
And through His Union and Advocacy, God sees us, too, as in perfect obedience and fulfilling the Law also.

Those examples you give above can through wisdom be resolved. If they are brethren going through hard times (God "creates" the poor),
then sure, see in what way you can assist. If they are not brethren, then as Christ also said, let the dead bury their dead.
If that beggar or poor person is elect of God, God takes care of His own. Maybe their plight is the result of practicing sin. Sin is a thief,
it steals, kills, and destroys, doesn't it? What if the "poor" person is working you? I know of beggars whose job is to play upon the ill-practiced
compassion of others. Don't you think Christ wants us to be wise and exercise wisdom in the things He gives us and provides us?
Believe me, I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread (Psalm 37:25).
Do you believe this Word of God? Or is sacrifice better than obedience? (1 Sam. 15:22).

And as you can see in the command of God in Leviticus 19:18 and Matthew 5:43-45, yes, God DOES put conditions on love.
There is no command of God to Israel to love the heathen nations that surrounded her. There is no command in Scripture for His
Covenant people to love the pagan people that surrounded her. Israel was commanded to be discriminate in their love,
to love "the children of thy people," and to love "thy brethren."

So, let me educate YOU in this. Let me be perfectly Biblical....
The high priest does two things in service to God: he prays for the people of God and offers sacrifices for the people of God.
And when he was done performing his service to God did not leave the city walls and travel to the city limits of the heathen and
pagan nations that surrounded Israel and pray for them or offer sacrifices for them. He did not do that because God's love is distinct.
He has conditions on His love. He loves His people, just not all people the same.

Jesus Christ, our High Priest, He prays for the Covenant people of God and offers sacrifices for the Covenant people of God.
This is His solemn and sacred act of obedience to God. Nothing's changed. He is immutable. Our High Priest, Jesus Christ, in
keeping with the established command of God did not pray for the world, nor did He offer Himself as sacrifice for the world:
Notice the distinction between "them" and "the world."

John 17:6-10

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which
thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou
hast given me are of thee.
8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known
surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine;
and I am glorified in them.

If there was any time our High Priest was to pray for the world and offer Himself for the world it would be right here as
Jesus sanctified Himself on this side of the Cedron River right before performing His Priestly duties in obedience to God.
Being Passover, I am sure you can appreciate the stark reality of what He was about to do seeing that this river was already blood-red from
the animals being killed in preparation of Passover. If Christ died for the world He most definitely would have prayed for the world, but He
doesn't. He prayed for "them," God's elect, those whose names are written (by God) in the book of life of the Lamb slain from BEFORE the
foundation (creation) of the world.

You choose to withdraw love when the opportunity arises? That is between you and Jesus. But if you come to the church peddling
this nonesense, I will oppose you. How is it you think that He did not die for the sins of the whole world? As well, Paul told the Corinthians
that we are ambassedors for Christ. Read it for yourself in ch.5:19,20. You will find that there he is telling them that God is pleading to the
world through us to be reconciled to Him (in response to the cross). You want to leave that to someone else? Justify it anyway you choose,
but the passage is clear.
I don't "withdraw love" when the opportunity arises. I love my brethren. And as Christ commanded, I do not share the family jewels
with the unsaved. They receive something else from me, but not love. That pearl is reserved for my brethren as commanded of my Lord.

Paul wrote to Corinth from Ephesus. Pastor Timothy was with him (2 Cor. 1:1). His statement that "we" are ambassadors makes reference
to himself and Timothy by the use of "we" and "us," and "we" again. As I said, all believers are NOT apostles with the same command Christ
gave His eleven in Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:14-18 (notice here Christ is speaking to the eleven - vs. 14 - and not to every believer in the Church).

Love plays no favorites. Love does not seek its own. Love is not fickle. It does not act out of self serving motives. And neither does God.
And neither are we told to. You believe in a fickle God; One who loves only those whom He has chosen to love?
Hogwash!

The Word of God is not hogwash. The original command is Leviticus 19:18. God chose Abraham. God chose Isaac. God chose Jacob.
He loved Jacob, not Esau.

As well, in regards to your last point in post # 5, Paul said we are no longer under a tutor (the law which was added because of
transgressions..(Gal.3:19-25) ). He further instructed the Galatians on this. I suggest you study it for yourself. Go on to read in
the 4th chapter, vs.22-24, how Paul says that the covenant which came from Mnt Sinai (the ten commandments) gives birth to
bondage. But the clincher in vs. 21 is where paul says " If there had been a law given that could have given life, truly righteousness
would have been by the law. The point being is that there indeed was NO law given that can bring life by the keeping of it. The bondage
is in the belief that one can earn favor with God by the keeping of the law. This undermines His grace. This brings about the curse.

I am not talking about life or righteousness. I am talking about love. I am not talking about “earning favor” by keeping the Law. Don't confuse the issue.

The curse of the law is death. The wages of sin is death. Sin is identified through the law. The purpose of the law is to convict sinners that they
need a savior. This is laid out by Paul in that letter. I hate to burst your bubble, but it is precisely the moral law that convict one of sin. That is
the handwriting of requirements that Jesus nailed to the tree (Col.2:14).The ten commandments were the requirements that came down from Mnt. Sinai,
written on tablets of stone in God's own handwritng.
The Law is type and shadow of the Holy Spirit. Why you don't understand this is amazing. You are saying we do not have to obey the Law and
thus as result do not have to obey the Holy Spirit who is type and shadow of the Law whom God has put into our heart? (Jer. 31:33)..

The law is meant to be used lawfully, as a method for convicting sinners. It leads us to the cross. But once there, we are no longer to be under
it's condemnation or its curse. It has been used to serve its purpose at that point. Therefore, after that, we are no longer under the tutorship of its condemnation. In 2Cor.3:7, Paul called it the ministry of death that was written and engraved on stones. You want to minister the law?
You become a minister of death. (and condemnation, vs.9)
But I will also add that your version of casting pearls before swine is simply that: your version. The context of that verse is not at all implying
that we are to withdraw love from anyone. Love is not mentioned in that verse. You simply have interpreted it as such to suit your own perspective.
In fact, a few verses later, Jesus advised that whatever we want men to do to us, do
also to them (Math.7:12). He did not give conditions for that behavior. He said in so many words..."You first".

The Holy Spirit convicts sinners.
An unsaved and unatoned man cannot stand before a Holy God.
He (God) would be the Minister of their death.

Jesus said those words to Covenant Israel. These are the only people that can do to you as you have done to them.
The unsaved worldly person doesn’t abide by the Law of God written on stone or on tables of flesh. He abides by the rules and laws and
philosophy of the god of this world which is man himself.

The world says if you want to be rich get all that you can. God says if you want to be rich give it away. The world says if you want to be exalted
do great and marvelous things. God says if you want to be exalted humble yourself.
The world says have as many gods as you want. God says thou shalt have no other gods before me.

If you don’t want to obey God then throw away His Laws written on stone and on tables of regenerated flesh.

Oh wait. That’s what you’re advocating.

1 Corinthians 14:37-38
37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Do you teach Jesus changed the Law of Moses?
Based upon your comments and position....Yes, you do.