Does anyone else have this problem?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The humidity here today is 88%. Do you wear man-made fibres because it may be that like with the man-made fabrics in carpets, like nylon.
Hey Pearl...howz it going?
Before you go on you might want to read post 13 and some of the others.....fabric and carpets were already ruled out.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get electric shocked by nearly everything I touch... light switches, appliances (fridge, stove, washer, dryer, etc), certain walls, grocery freezer doors, shopping carts, clothing, people.... sigh. It's not your normal shock. I actually see electricity (like little lightning bolts) shoot out of the switch when I touch it to turn the light on or off.

I've always had this problem to a degree ...but it's worse over the last few years.

Anyone else?
Every time I would turn on a light switch…yes it will shock me.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The humidity here today is 88%. Do you wear man-made fibres because it may be that like with the man-made fabrics in carpets, like nylon.
All sorts ....cotton, polyester, wool ... mostly a mix.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get electric shocked by nearly everything I touch... light switches, appliances (fridge, stove, washer, dryer, etc), certain walls, grocery freezer doors, shopping carts, clothing, people.... sigh. It's not your normal shock. I actually see electricity (like little lightning bolts) shoot out of the switch when I touch it to turn the light on or off.

I've always had this problem to a degree ...but it's worse over the last few years.

Anyone else?
Blessings in Christ Jesus TLHKAJ. Welcome to the club. I have to keep my shoes off in the house. I have to sneak up on the door handle in order to pay for my gas. Sound familiar? There is much I could say on this subject, but not on a public board, as some things are meant to be mysteries. Per chance are you an empath? (one who absorbs from others). If perchance this is true, as it is for me, spending a little time near a lake or a river helps a lot. Spending time near a river is a good place for prayer. My shocks have been out of hand of late, looks like I need to heed my own advise as I have been cooped up. Blessings. I hope this helps ya.

Reactions: marks and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus TLHKAJ. Welcome to the club. I have to keep my shoes off in the house. I have to sneak up on the door handle in order to pay for my gas. Sound familiar? There is much I could say on this subject, but not on a public board, as some things are meant to be mysteries. Per chance are you an empath? (one who absorbs from others). If perchance this is true, as it is for me, spending a little time near a lake or a river helps a lot. Spending time near a river is a good place for prayer. My shocks have been out of hand of late, looks like I need to heed my own advise as I have been cooped up. Blessings. I hope this helps ya.
I'm not a fan of the label (empath) because so much is attached to it. But I have a strong spiritual discernment, and sense things a lot from others ....and carry a lot. Idk if that made sense. If I go into a crowd of people or especially in a hospital or city, I sense all the heaviness coming from others. If I travel into certain areas, I can sense either a heaviness, darkness, or when the spiritual atmosphere is lighter. And I have always taken upon myself the wellbeing of others around me. These are things the cult took advantage of in many trauma scenarios.

Anyway ....maybe there's a relation.

Awhile ago, I walked into the kitchen and accidentally touched the wall ....got shocked ...flipped the switch, got shocked .....touched the stove, got shocked.... sigh... lol

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Anyone else?

If you go to the nearest charismatic church and tell them this.. they'll make you to be the next binny hinn! laughing.gif

It's probably just your house and most like the electrical outlets in your house is not grounded properly.

Per chance are you an empath? (one who absorbs from others).

Sound like some sketchy new age stuff!

Have you tried adjusting your chakra? coffee-smiley.gif

Chakras (UK: /ˈtʃʌkrəz/, US: /ˈtʃɑːkrəz/ CHUK-rəz, CHAH-krəz;[2] Sanskrit: चक्र, romanized: cakra, lit. 'wheel, circle'; Pali: cakka) are various focal points used in a variety of ancient meditation practices, collectively denominated as Tantra, or the esoteric or inner traditions of Hinduism and Buddhism.

The concept of the chakra arose in the early traditions of Hinduism.[6] Beliefs differ between the Indian religions, with many Buddhist texts consistently mentioning five chakras, while Hindu sources reference six or seven. Early Sanskrit texts speak of them both as meditative visualizations combining flowers and mantras and as physical entities in the body. Within Kundalini yoga, the techniques of breathing exercises, visualizations, mudras, bandhas, kriyas, and mantras are focused on manipulating the flow of subtle energy through chakras.

The modern Western chakra system arose from multiple sources, starting in the 1880s with H. P. Blavatsky and other Theosophists,[9] followed by Sir John Woodroffe's 1919 book The Serpent Power, and Charles W. Leadbeater's 1927 book The Chakras. Psychological and other attributes, rainbow colours, and a wide range of supposed correspondences with other systems such as alchemy, astrology, gemstones, homeopathy, Kabbalah and Tarot were added later.
(from Wikipedia)

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not a fan of the label (empath) because so much is attached to it. But I have a strong spiritual discernment, and sense things a lot from others ....and carry a lot. Idk if that made sense. If I go into a crowd of people or especially in a hospital or city, I sense all the heaviness coming from others. If I travel into certain areas, I can sense either a heaviness, darkness, or when the spiritual atmosphere is lighter. And I have always taken upon myself the wellbeing of others around me. These are things the cult took advantage of in many trauma scenarios.

Anyway ....maybe there's a relation.

Awhile ago, I walked into the kitchen and accidentally touched the wall ....got shocked ...flipped the switch, got shocked .....touched the stove, got shocked.... sigh... lol
perhaps you should wear rubber soled shoes. :cool:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sense all the heaviness coming from others

That's evil spirits and you are not called to carry that... the devil is trying to oppress you and if allowed it opens the door to demonic possession

You should cast those cares upon the Lord and pray / interceded for others and know God is not calling to you take the troubles of other upon yourself which leads to worry, fear and anxiety

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

perhaps you should wear rubber soled shoes.

Exactly

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you go to the nearest charismatic church and tell them this.. they'll make you to be the next binney hinn!
laughing.gif

It's probably just your house and most like the electrical outlets in your house is not grounded properly.
My home is fairly new. I don't believe it is the wiring. Like I said (if you actually read my replies), this happens everywhere I go. And no ....I don't even watch Binny Hinn, nor any of the other cult-programmed, cult-paid television/YouTube evangelists and I certainly don't aspire to be anyone but who God created me to be.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My home is fairly new. I don't believe it is the wiring. Like I said (if you actually read my replies), this happens everywhere I go. And no ....I don't even watch Binny Hinn, nor any of the other cult-programmed, cult-paid television/YouTube evangelists.

Well none the less... this is abnormal and not of the Lord since He did not make people like this.

If you've had dealings with the occult in times past, that would be a good place to start and this abnormality should be cast out as it's not of the Lord.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Anyone else?
I wonder if five G might also be playing a part in this . Who knows dear sister . But i do know ITS LORD PRAISING TIME
in the building . May sparks of JOY and thunderous praises be unto the LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's evil spirits and you are not called to carry that... the devil is trying to oppress you and if allowed it opens the door to demonic possession

You should cast those cares upon the Lord and pray / interceded for others and know God is not calling to you take the troubles of other upon yourself which leads to worry, fear and anxiety

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
I didn't say that I am fearful or that I carry people's evil spirits. I said that I can discern heaviness, and the spiritual atmosphere of a place. When my uncle was in the hospital dying of cancer when I was 14, I took him a Bible and some southern gospel music to listen to. I prayed a lot for him ...at some point, I left the room to walk around. I was in the stairwell and sensed such a heaviness on everyone that passed by ....I sat in the stairwell and began to pray, intercessory prayer, very intense, for those people. That is what I am referring to ....God has often laid burdens on my heart to intercede for people. It happens in the grocery store, driving down the road, watching YT videos ..... doesn't matter. This morning, a truck passed me with emergency blinkers on and I knew they were headed to the hospital ....and God moved me to pray for them. It's powerful when He does that and allows His children to be a part of what He's doing.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sound like some sketchy new age stuff!

Have you tried adjusting your chakra?
coffee-smiley.gif
That "empath" thing is New Age ....many people don't realize it. Like I said, the label is not something I claim.

God gives us discernment, compassion, words of knowledge, etc ... He calls many of us to intercessory prayer. That is very different.

Reactions: marks

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
perhaps you should wear rubber soled shoes. :cool:
@Pearl .... it could be something totally different for me. I have been targeted electronically for years in different ways. And I have also been tased multiple times. Being a survivor of SRA and MK, I have been electric shocked more times than I can count. It is par for the course. But it may also be other factors.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Anyone else?
Often the culprit is Polly

Remove Static From Polyester Clothes