Does Anyone Know Where The True Gospel Of Christ Is Being Preached In 2022?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Unfortunately, the church has long ago entered into a type of blindness just as God put upon Israel for our sakes, until the fullness of the gentiles comes in.

This blindness is in the form of remaining in the elementary principals of Christ-- which is not bad, just stifling, and not the "pressing on" that might have been.

Not to worry, it's all for good. Just consider going to a good Bible centered church elementary, even often in error of misunderstanding, not forsaking the gathering together of the saints, and "press on" with God personally at home.
I'm reminded of Jesus walking amongst the seven golden lamp stands as in Revelation 1:12-13, 20

We are told they represent the Churches (v20) which all get sent a message.....both encouragement and chastisement.
These golden lamp stands are depicted as Jesus standing in their centre, they represent God's people throughout the Church's history.
Some it seems have gone right off the rails but has Jesus abandoned them? it seems not, though they have serious flaws.

Yes, there are errors, even grievous ones to the point of having their lamp stand removed if a shift is not implemented.....yet the imagery reveals Jesus as walking amongst the Churches nevertheless........it gives us pause to consider whether it is appropriate to place ourselves in the position of self appointed judges?

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do well please share?

ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
The name of the Church and Location?
Online Website?
Youtube Evangelist?
Other?

In my home, where 2 or more are gathered (My wife, myself, my son) we read and study Jesus's WORD everyday. We pray that the Lord Jesus Christ guides us, has mercy on us and fills us with the Holy Spirit.

#TheTrueGospelOfChrist #JustLikeInTheTimesOfTheApostles
I don't think there are any perfect churches, websites, or YouTube evangelists. I do like Charles Stanley (In Touch Ministries), but I disagree with him once in a while.

Reactions: jshiii and Nancy

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my home, where 2 or more are gathered (My wife, myself, my son) we read and study Jesus's WORD everyday. We pray that the Lord Jesus Christ guides us, has mercy on us and fills us with the Holy Spirit.

Are you preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ as aways Spirit-filled since we had first come to & believed in Jesus Christ/

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

No more filling after we are saved for coming to & believing in Jesus Christ. Always Spirit-filled is why we shall not hunger nor thirst any more.

Mattthew 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

We are always Spirit-filled as a testimony from God that He has saved us at the calling of the gospel when we had first believed in Him. Otherwise to seek a continually filling of the Spirit is to declare yourself a leaky vessel as if you are not a new creature or a new wine bottle.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

There is only one hope of our calling for why there is only one baptism with the Holy Ghost at our salvation when we are born again of the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

This is the testimony we are all supposed to share in having been baptized one time into the body in having only that one drink of that One Spirit which had occurred when we had come to & believed in Jesus Christ for eternal life.

Colosssians 2:5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ. 6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: 7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

We cannot receive Jesus Christ again, so there is no receiving the Holy Spirit again. We are complete in Christ as always Spirit-filled.

Or you preaching another gospel if you believe in a continual filling of the Holy Spirit? If you are referring to Ephesians 5:18, that is a call to remain sober as filled with the Spirit rather than sowing to the works of the flesh in excess of wine in reaping drunkenness.

Ephesians 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Reactions: jshiii