Does Anyone Know Where The True Gospel Of Christ Is Being Preached In 2022?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do well please share?

ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
The name of the Church and Location?
Online Website?
Youtube Evangelist?
Other?

In my home, where 2 or more are gathered (My wife, myself, my son) we read and study Jesus's WORD everyday. We pray that the Lord Jesus Christ guides us, has mercy on us and fills us with the Holy Spirit.

#TheTrueGospelOfChrist #JustLikeInTheTimesOfTheApostles

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The answer to your question depends on whose opinion you believe is expressing the truth. There are too many biases in the sample on this forum to actually reach a consensus between the sample participants.

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer to your question depends on whose opinion you believe is expressing the truth. There are too many biases in the sample on this forum to actually reach a consensus between the sample participants.

Yes I agree. I have not found a man or woman on earth that expresses 100% truth, this forum or otherwise. Some try very hard, but fall so short (they add to much of their own biases)! My standards are Jesus Christ and his word! By the way my physical brother is a Pastor and I even debate with him over things he believes and preaches. Trust no ONE, but Jesus Christ only!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Online Website?
Youtube Evangelist?
Other?

In my home, where 2 or more are gathered (My wife, myself, my son) we read and study Jesus's WORD everyday. We pray that the Lord Jesus Christ guides us, has mercy on us and fills us with the Holy Spirit.

We have but one reality......John 6:44; 65...
"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. . . . .“For this reason I have told you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father.”

We think we search for God and his truth, but in reality it is God searching hearts to see who accepts his truth and who rejects it.
Jesus said that his message of the Kingdom would be "preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations" before God brings the curtain down on this world ruled by the devil. (Matthew 24:14; 1 John 5:19) Since this was the only witness that people would get before "the end", we have to ask who it is that has provided this witness in all the world? It is certainly not Christendom who do not have any unity in order to preach about something they know nothing about.

To have a "church" you need more than just your immediate family....you do indeed need two or three for Jesus to be present, but that cannot be the sum total of your brotherhood.....you need a global family who all teach the same truths, but who are not well accepted by the majority.....just as it was in Jesus' day....the persecutors are those who purport to worship the same God but who are not following the clear teachings of his son....in more ways than we can count. (1 Corinthians 1:10; John 15:18-21; Matthew 5:43-44; John 18:36; 2 Corinthians 4:3-4)

I hope your search is rewarded....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The true gospel is with Jesus the Christ. All churches attempt to follow him and fail at some level. The bible is a good reference.

Reactions: marks and jshiii

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have but one reality......John 6:44; 65...
"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. . . . .“For this reason I have told you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father.”

We think we search for God and his truth, but in reality it is God searching hearts to see who accepts his truth and who rejects it.
Jesus said that his message of the Kingdom would be "preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations" before God brings the curtain down on this world ruled by the devil. (Matthew 24:14; 1 John 5:19) Since this was the only witness that people would get before "the end", we have to ask who it is that has provided this witness in all the world? It is certainly not Christendom who do not have any unity in order to preach about something they know nothing about.

To have a "church" you need more than just your immediate family....you do indeed need two or three for Jesus to be present, but that cannot be the sum total of your brotherhood.....you need a global family who all teach the same truths, but who are not well accepted by the majority.....just as it was in Jesus' day....the persecutors are those who purport to worship the same God but who are not following the clear teachings of his son....in more ways than we can count. (1 Corinthians 1:10; John 15:18-21; Matthew 5:43-44; John 18:36; 2 Corinthians 4:3-4)

I hope your search is rewarded....

Thanks for your post. My search is being rewarded everyday in the Hospital. My ministry and brotherhood is in the health field as an RN. We heal the sick. We see the unsaved and the saved right before they pass from this life to the next. We pray for them all. Not all of them do we know their eternal destiny, but those cursing Christ at the time of their death...well I think we know. Likewise, those who are humble and thanking the Lord for their life...are at PEACE when they pass. Just a few things we have noticed. Bless You!

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I have not found a man or woman on earth that expresses 100% truth
i think you haven't because you haven't trusted either :D
My standards are Jesus Christ
but what happened to his word? Father is in the Son and the Son in the Father christians might also be in the Son and the Son in Us for Us to reach the Father

2 Corinthians 5:16-20
Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.

as for me i am not yet but some of them here are

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Does Anyone Know Where The True Gospel Of Christ Is Being Preached In 2022?
nothing is perfect in the eyes of men
but what did the word of God said about those things?

if we judge we measure it by the measure of humans but God is different

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i think you haven't because you haven't trusted either :D

but what happened to his word? Father is in the Son and the Son in the Father christians might also be in the Son and the Son in Us for Us to reach the Father

2 Corinthians 5:16-20
Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.

as for me i am not yet but some of them here are

There's other scriptures, I forget what passage they are. It says that God uses different people to do his work, and they come in different forms. You might miss out on something from God if you're not careful. While it's true that Jesus should be your standard, you shouldn't just go around acting like you're too good for everyone. People can be like the pharisees that way, and you have to have the right spirit.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Online Website?
Youtube Evangelist?
Other?

Unfortunately, the church has long ago entered into a type of blindness just as God put upon Israel for our sakes, until the fullness of the gentiles comes in.

This blindness is in the form of remaining in the elementary principals of Christ-- which is not bad, just stifling, and not the "pressing on" that might have been.

Not to worry, it's all for good. Just consider going to a good Bible centered church elementary, even often in error of misunderstanding, not forsaking the gathering together of the saints, and "press on" with God personally at home.

Reactions: jshiii and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I agree. I have not found a man or woman on earth that expresses 100% truth, this forum or otherwise. Some try very hard, but fall so short (they add to much of their own biases)! My standards are Jesus Christ and his word! By the way my physical brother is a Pastor and I even debate with him over things he believes and preaches. Trust no ONE, but Jesus Christ only!
Even so, Jesus gave us pastors and teachers to equip us to serve.

We're to become the people who build each other up in love, a self-building body. But we have some who have been given to us to help make that happen.

I'm right now waiting for God's direction on an assembly to fellowship with, and to serve. But for right now, it's my wife and I in our home. I thank God for a Godly wife!!

Much love!

Reactions: jshiii

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: "Where Is The True Gospel - Please share"
Precious friend, jshiii, I agree with gather, read, and study Jesus Word, every day!

churches? Well, personally, I believe Many are weak, headed toward that, or
Severely Divided. This is not to say they do not have the "True Gospel Of GRACE,"
but, on the (next step?) of what Most believe is water baptism, and other things
there is a Lot of Disagreement and Confusion.

But, Praise HIM, God Is Good. He Graciously Led me out the Confusion that I
was having. Consequently, I have not "been to a building" in more than 30 years.
Here is What He Gave me, on HOW "to study HIS WORD Of Truth, Rightly
Divided!" (2 Timothy 2:15):

God's Approval/TWO Gospels In Prophecy vs Mystery!

+
"Distinctions" Of Prophecy vs MYSTERY!

Precious friend, Please be Very RICHLY Encouraged and Edified
In CHRIST, And In HIS WORD Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

PS: IF this of any interest to you, this suggestion would be for finding
assemblies, and/or small study groups near your area -
visit: BereanBibleSociety.org
or, email: [email protected]

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Even so, Jesus gave us pastors and teachers to equip us to serve.
Yes and this is how we know that we are on the right track.....there must be a body of believers who all share the same truth. (1 Corinthians 1:10) As you said, we are to meet with them regularly for sharing the love of God and his Christ, and mutual encouragement to engage in fine works, (Hebrews 10:24-25) and as these last days draw to a close...”all the more so”.

Jesus also said that he would appoint a “faithful and wise slave” who would feed his household of fellow slaves their “food at the proper time” (Matthew 24:45)....and the fact that he did not identify them, means that we must evaluate what Christians teach as well as how they imitate Christ in their actions.....and then we must 'eat' what they provide in a spiritual way. No one can be left to decide for themselves what the Bible means.

But we have some who have been given to us to help make that happen.
Yes, Hebrews 13:17 makes that clear. There can be no “church” without a brotherhood all united in serving the Creator through the representation of his appointed mediator. (1 Timothy 2:5) Appointed men, spiritually qualified, would take the lead in worship and shepherd the flock placed in their care. (Hebrews 13:17)

I'm right now waiting for God's direction on an assembly to fellowship with, and to serve. But for right now, it's my wife and I in our home. I thank God for a Godly wife!!
Is there one global body of Christians who all unitedly share the same beliefs and who "do the will of the Father" as Jesus said we must?

What then is the will of the Father? And how do Christians show that they are doing it?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
There's other scriptures, I forget what passage they are. It says that God uses different people to do his work, and they come in different forms. You might miss out on something from God if you're not careful. While it's true that Jesus should be your standard, you shouldn't just go around acting like you're too good for everyone. People can be like the pharisees that way, and you have to have the right spirit.
ohh you misquote me T_T for someone else

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks for your post. My search is being rewarded everyday in the Hospital. My ministry and brotherhood is in the health field as an RN. We heal the sick. We see the unsaved and the saved right before they pass from this life to the next. We pray for them all. Not all of them do we know their eternal destiny, but those cursing Christ at the time of their death...well I think we know. Likewise, those who are humble and thanking the Lord for their life...are at PEACE when they pass. Just a few things we have noticed. Bless You!
I too have spent time with the dying and you are right....most however were unsure, not certain about where they would end up. I sat with one lady in a nursing home who was afraid to close her eyes.....she had no voice as she had suffered a stroke, but I saw the terror in her eyes. There were no family members present, which I believe is the ultimate betrayal. No one should die alone. :(
I hope she was comforted by my words of reassurance. She passed away that night.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that we have no 'program' for death? It is as foreign today as when the first human lost his life.
Everything in us is screaming that its not supposed to happen. Grief is an awful experience, and for some it never ends. If death was supposed to be a natural part of life, why are we so ill equipped to deal with it? How would you answer that scripturally?

If our loved ones have gone to a better place, why do we grieve.....we should be rejoicing, but we don't. Its devastating. :(

Reactions: jshiii

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Online Website?
Youtube Evangelist?
Other?

you might consider this: For God’s Sake

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you can't find one, why not have a home bible study and pray about it. Perhaps, God is telling you to do that.

Doing it right now. My Wife, Myself and my Son. :) Bless You.

Well we also included our Yorkie...he hates being left out

Reactions: dominic