Does Dan. 7 REALLY Represent The "Divided KINGDOM"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Feet are called the "Divided KINGDOM"
Not "Divided Kingdom" but "Diluted Kingdom". Clay dilutes the strength of iron, and today there is no empire comparable to the former Roman empire at its height. But all those countries still exist around the Mediterranean.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not "Divided Kingdom" but "Diluted Kingdom". ...

Thank you for correcting GOD. I'm quite confident that HE appreciates that you knew what HE meant versus what HE said:

ASV: it shall be a divided kingdom
CJB: this will be a divided kingdom
DARBY: the kingdom shall be divided
ISV: a divided kingdom
KJV: the kingdom shall be divided
MEV: the kingdom shall be divided
NASB: it will be a divided kingdom
NET Bible: this will be a divided kingdom
RSV: it shall be a divided kingdom
YLT: the kingdom is divided

Perhaps you have a different agenda than the TRUTH of GOD's Word. But there are MANY who parade about as "Christians" who will receive their "just reward":

Rev. 22: 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

It seems you might have to answer for your deceptions/distortions/dishonesty ... :)
Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It seems you might have to answer for your deceptions/distortions/dishonesty ... :)
Bobby Jo
You continue to be obnoxious and make wild accusations. I will not waste any more time on your ridiculous posts.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you forgot the Feet. The Feet are called the "Divided KINGDOM", which subsequently includes the Ten Toes. Per Scripture, the Feet are "Divided" between a number of nations which coexist concurrently. But I guess what should be obvious in the present geo-political environment to most school age children is obscure to most "christain" adults. And I can only guess that most "christian" adults have been brainwashed by their so called "teachers".

Now if we could only see the world as it were, instead of how liars tell us it is, then maybe Scripture would agree with History. But that would be too obvious.

Bobby Jo

Duh, 2 feet have ten toes. Where else would I be pulling from?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you forgot the Feet. The Feet are called the "Divided KINGDOM", which subsequently includes the Ten Toes. Per Scripture, the Feet are "Divided" between a number of nations which coexist concurrently. But I guess what should be obvious in the present geo-political environment to most school age children is obscure to most "christain" adults. And I can only guess that most "christian" adults have been brainwashed by their so called "teachers".

Now if we could only see the world as it were, instead of how liars tell us it is, then maybe Scripture would agree with History. But that would be too obvious.

Bobby Jo

I said in my earlier post:

"It's easy to know that because Dan.2 reveals in the times of those kings, that is when the "stone" (which represents Christ) will come and smite that beast upon its feet of ten toes and the whole beast statue "together", comes tumbling down, with God's eternal Kingdom setup in its place."

You need to put on some glasses.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

So where Daniel Chapter 2 DEMANDS a FIVE World Empire scenario, and Daniel 7 DEMANDS a FOUR concurrent kingdom era, -- given that FIVE ≠ FOUR --, we should consider that the FIFTH WORLD EMPIRE consists of Three Superpowers and the United Nations.

Hmmmmmm, that's crazy. How can GOD know back in 500BC that some 2,000 years later we would have EXACTLY WHAT DANIEL DESCRIBED?!?

Certainly the angel apparently knew when he wrote that the Prophecies of Daniel were to be "shut up and sealed until the time of the end" (Ref. 12:4 & 9); and it would seem that Daniel had FAITH that GOD had revealed HIS plan for the history of the world through his angel; but it's too bad that the "church" FIGHTS against GOD for what should be an OBVIOUS fulfillment of Scripture and History.

It not new. Religious "leaders" (HIRELINGS) have resisted the Prophets, the Messiah, and the Word of GOD since the beginning. They may have changed their names, their titles, and their organizations, but they still have their own self serving purpose. And it ain't the TRUTH.

Bobby Jo

No, the final beast kingdom of Rev.13 will involve only ONE world superpower, and that will be the "dragon" written of there over it. That is why in Rev.13 it is asked who can make war with the beast.

The U.N. apparatus is only a tool to bring all nations into a one-world kingdom for the very end of this world. That Rev.13 beast kingdom is represented in Daniel 2 as the one of feet of ten toes, because that is the FINAL piece of the statue image presented to Neb in his dream, and it is where Jesus as The Stone will smite the beast and bring all those pieces "together" tumbling down. The fact that Dan.2:35 reveals all the pieces "together" when that happens reveals the type of kingdom the final one will be, i.e., a complete one-world kingdom to include all nations on earth.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Enoch111 said:
Not "Divided Kingdom" but "Diluted Kingdom". ....

Bobby Jo said:
ASV: it shall be a divided kingdom
CJB: this will be a divided kingdom
DARBY: the kingdom shall be divided
ISV: a divided kingdom
KJV: the kingdom shall be divided
MEV: the kingdom shall be divided
NASB: it will be a divided kingdom
NET Bible: this will be a divided kingdom
RSV: it shall be a divided kingdom
YLT: the kingdom is divided

@Enoch111 said:
...I will not waste any more time on ...

... what Scripture actually says! :)

To All,
Who is it that cannot tell the truth when it's in virtually EVERY Version of Scripture? Of course we know that satan is the chief liar, who twisted what GOD said in the Garden of Eden, when he added the word "or touch". And so too we have someone's PERSONAL INSISTENCE that Scripture DOES NOT SAY "DIVIDED Kingdom", but instead says "DILUTED Kingdom".

Given the choice between someone's PERSONAL INSISTENCE or SCRIPTURE, -- I choose SCRIPTURE, with which History agrees.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now that the scoffers and nay-sayers have apparently departed, -- for those who are interested in what Daniel said about the "time of the end" we should find events approximate to 1948 exactly as the angel requires per Daniel 12:4 & 9.

And if you'll allow, please permit me to re-post the last segment of the Daniel Chapter 7 presentation.

THE SECOND BEAST, THE BEAR:

Of course the Daniel 7 "Bear" should be obvious any school age child, but again the "church" is confused. They haven't addressed the Daniel 2:45 sequence of 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE and that the FIFTH "divided KINGDOM" of FEET, along with subsequent Ten TOES are a mystery. Thus they pre-suppose that Daniel 7 is a REPEAT of Daniel 2.

So, under the guidance of Deuteronomy 18:22, we can rest assured that we presently live in a "Divided KINGDOM", now evidenced by the BEAR with Three Ribs in his teeth, and is told to arise and devour much flesh. But where Russia is the BEAR, who are the "Three Ribs"?

Once again, still under Deuteronomy 18:22, we find that Russia has had only THREE Internationally recognized Illegal Conquests. They are: Hungary, 1956; the Berlin Wall (a violation of the Yalta Accord), 1961; and Czechoslovakia, 1968. All other "conquests" and "adventures" may have been accomplished under duress, but Russia was "invited" into those various States.

And where the BEAR is called to "arise and devour much flesh", it must first drop the Three Ribs before doing so, which occurred in the late 1980's. So now this BEAR CAN "arise and devour much flesh" when it attacks Israel according to Ezekiel 38 & 39, and Daniel 11:40-44, -- which I expect to happen this summer (as I best understand Bible Prophecy).

It's so obvious a child could understand, but the scoffers are blinded by their own FALSE doctrines,
Bobby Jo​

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE THIRD BEAST, -- THE LEOPARD, Part 1 of 3:

Daniel 7:6 After this I looked, and lo, another, like a leopard, with four wings of a bird on its back; and the beast had four heads; and dominion was given to it.

Oooooooo, a LEOPARD.
-- The Grecian Empire struck so fast, it was like a LEOPARD.
-- Germany had a LEOPARD tank in World War II. This must be GERMANY.
-- It's an Islamic alliance, ... because I have no idea ...

People are so silly. I compare them to the riddle: What has four tires and flies? -- A Garbage Truck.

They don't seem to be able to think past one level of thought. And so it is with the LEOPARD. But if they COULD think past one level of thought, they might consider that a LEOPARD is a circularly marked CAT. And Daniel knew about Leopards because there was an vibrant trade route from Africa where exotic animals were brought up for display, amusement and entertainment. What he didn't know about was a vertically marked cat, a Tiger, because there was no trade route to India and points east.

So I would propose that where Daniel saw a vertically marked cat (a TIGER), his ONLY point of reference was a circularly marked cat (a LEOPARD). But because there was an inherent "discrepancy", Daniel went into FURTHER DETAIL to clarify additional characteristics of this vertically marked cat (TIGER) which he saw.

Daniel 7:6 After this I looked, and lo, another, like a leopard, with four wings of a bird on its back; and the beast had four heads; and dominion was given to it.

... more to come.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE THIRD BEAST, -- THE LEOPARD, Part 2 of 3:

So the first question should be, if the "Leopard" is actually a TIGER, what PROOF do we have to assign that identity to specific nation?

I already knew the following:
  • In 250BC, in the state of Ch’in, King Cheng was known as Shih Huang Ti, which means the “Tiger of Chi’in.” He successfully consolidated all the various states and is credited with the unification of a greater China.
  • In the Yunnan province, and along the Yangtse river which flows from the eastern Himalayas of Tibet into the Sea of China, this southern region of China recognizes the ‘Tiger’ is the symbolic identity of these Chinese peoples.
  • Although this government was established in 1949, the integration of this communistic ideology wasn’t incorporated into the masses of Chinese society until 1950, the year of the Tiger.
  • Unlike many jungle animals, both the leopard and tiger lead an anti-social secluded life, typical of the historical isolationistic traits of the Chinese peoples.
  • In today’s modern economic lexicon, the greater South East Asian commerce region is depicted as a “tiger.”
  • In WWII, American aviators flew under the American Volunteer Group (AVG), designated with the “Sharks Teeth” painted around the radiator air-intake of their Curtis-Wright P40 Tomahawk aircraft, (as replicated from the RAF P40 paint schemes in Egypt), with the moniker “Flying Tigers”, as rendered by artists from Walt Disney.
But something astounded me beyond what I already knew:

I live in a community where we have a LOT of spies from China, and had a casual conversation with the Chinese wife of one of these spies, -- we're not supposed to know that these individuals are spying, but it's easily discernable. I told her about my interest in Chinese history -- past, present, and future --, and without going into any detail about Bible Prophecy, asked for her perspective on what aspect of Chinese culture makes the Tiger a national symbol of China. She said that the symbol of the Government Leadership is the DRAGON as historically designated on the Imperial Palace buildings; but that the TIGER was the symbol of the Chinese Army, -- which was news to me.

Of course I followed up to discover that a significant number of Chinese military unit shoulder patches have a TIGER emblem:

Flying Tiger.jpg s-l1000.jpg

... more to come.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE THIRD BEAST, -- THE LEOPARD, Part 3 of 3:

So now that we should perceive that the circularly marked Leopard is actually a vertically marked TIGER, one must ask what the Four Heads and Four Wings represent.

The Four Heads are an easy answer. Our government has THREE HEADS, -- the Executive, Legislative, & Judicial. However, China has FOUR HEADS: State Administrative Council (civilian government); People’s Revolutionary Military Council (top army command); Supreme People’s Court (the judicial branch); and Supreme Officer of Prosecution (law enforcement).[1]

Now the Four Wings should be taken in context with modern Chinese history. In 1966-1969 Mao incorporated a new doctrine called the “Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution,” (1966-1969),[2], also known as the "Great Cultural Revolution". Political commentators observed that Mao's practice of turning professionals into peasants with the expectation that peasants would turn into professionals, moved China backwards a full decade.

And where Chou En-lai was with Mao in 1948, by 1975 he was made the Premier. And having witnessed Mao's disaster, Chou En-Lai conceived "The Four Modernizations", which sought to bring China into the world stage by modernizing: Agriculture; Industry; Science & Technology; and National Defense. And again the political commentators observed that the military is a subset of Science & Technology, so there's really only THREE modernizations. But Chou En-Lai said FOUR and so we have FOUR.

But for those doubters, take a look where your dry good are manufactured. From shoes to electronics, -- Made In China.

[1] Willy Draus, Economic Development and Social Change in the People’s Republic of China, Springer-Verlag, N.Y., NY, 1982, p. 28
[2] Franklin Houn, A Short History of Chinese Communism, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1973, p. 77, 81

Next is the DREADFUL BEAST.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please allow multiple parts for the DREADFUL BEAST:

VISION
DANIEL 7:7 “‘After this I saw in the night vision, and behold a fourth beast, terrible and dreadful and exceedingly strong; and it had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces, and stamped the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 8 I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots; and behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things. 9 As I looked, thrones were placed and one that was ancient of days took his seat; his raiment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames, its wheels were burning fire. 10 A stream of fire issued and came forth from before him; a thousand thousands served him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him; the court sat in judgment, and the books were opened. 11 I looked then because of the sound of the great words which the horn was speaking. And as I looked, the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire.’”

INTERPRETATION
DANIEL 7:19 “‘Then I desired to know the truth concerning the fourth beast, which was different from all the rest, exceedingly terrible, with its teeth of iron and claws of bronze; and which devoured and broke in pieces, and stamped the residue with its feet; 20 and concerning the ten horns which came up and before which three of them fell, the horn which had eyes and a mouth that spoke great things, and which seemed greater than its fellows. 21 As I looked, this horn made war with the saints, and prevailed over them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given for the saints of the Most High, and the time came when the saints received the kingdom.’

23 ‘This he said: “As for the fourth beast, there shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all the kingdoms, and it shall devour the whole earth, and trample it down, and break it to pieces. 24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise, and another shall arise after them; he shall be different from the former ones, and shall put down three kings. 25 He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time. 26 But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away to be consumed and destroyed to the end. 27 And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.”’”

THE “Three Plus Seven” NATION ALLIANCE
There are four fairly involved aspects of this “dreadful” beast which must be considered. These include:
1). Daniel’s lack of bodily description with the supplemental depiction provided in the book of Revelation;
2). The ten (little) horns, of which three (little) horns were replaced by a new little horn;
3). The Dreadful beasts’ alliance with the Anti-Christ;
4). The slaying of the beast by the “ancient of days.”

1. The Bodily Depiction

Daniel is careful to describe the first three beasts by providing a specific Lion-Eagle/Bear/Leopard. In the case of the fourth beast, Daniel only describes it as “terrible and dreadful and exceedingly strong; and it had great iron teeth.” However, John the Revelator provides the additional insight:

Feet, Body, Head

REVELATION 13:1 “And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems upon its horns and a blasphemous name upon its heads. 2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard, its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.”

With more to come ...

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2). The ten (little) horns, of which three (little) horns were replaced by a new little horn

Daniel 7:20 and concerning the ten horns which came up and before which three of them fell, the horn which had eyes and a mouth that spoke great things, and which seemed greater than its fellows.

When we see the Image of Metals FEET, we end up at the ten toes which are ten nations allied with the Beast. And we KNOW that the Beast is the LITTLE HORN. So if they're "fellows", then we know that all ELEVEN are LITTLE HORNS. So who are they?

Permanent Membership on the Security Council
U.S.
U.K.
France
Russia
China

NOMINATED for Permanent Membership on the Security Council *

Germany – economic power
Japan – economic power
Brazil – regional representative for S. America
Nigeria – regional representative
India – regional representative for the Near East

* “The Road To Reform: Towards A New Clarity,” U.N. Chronicle, MI, Vol. 30, Issue 4, December 1993, pp. 45-46

... and if my math is correct, we should end up with TEN nations which are allied with the United Nations on the Permanent Membership of the Security Council. But I was never particularly good at math, so please check my addition. :)

Bobby Jo

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The ten toes of Nebuchadnezers image are the ten countries which share his kingdom,today.

They will soon be destroyed after they attack Jerusalem.

ps
The little horn is Israel who will soon recieve a host from the king of the north.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ten toes of Nebuchadnezers image are the ten countries which share his kingdom,today.
Would you perhaps be familiar with Proverbs 17?

28 Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise;
when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.

Bobby Jo

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Would you perhaps be familiar with Proverbs 17?

28 Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise;
when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.

Bobby Jo

Perhaps you should remain silent then.You obviously dont know who and why they will fight against the Lamb.
Guess you not familiar with psalms

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you should remain silent then.You obviously dont know who and why they will fight against the Lamb.
Guess you not familiar with psalms

I don't like various "intelligence" terms even when it fits the "Psychological" definition, so let me simply (i.e., -- strongly--) suggest that you lack the ability to have a coherent conversation.

IQ = 130+ Gifted
IQ = 70+ Normal
IQ = 0 to 25 -Idiot -Severe learning disability
IQ= 25 to 50 -Imbecile -Moderate learning disability
IQ = 50 to 70 -Moron or Feeble Minded -Mild learning disability
An individual with an IQ of less than 50 usually requires care throughout their life and they are unlikely to be educable in the formal sense.

Bobby Jo

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I don't like various "intelligence" terms even when it fits the "Psychological" definition, so let me simply (i.e., -- strongly--) suggest that you lack the ability to have a coherent conversation.

IQ = 130+ Gifted
IQ = 70+ Normal
IQ = 0 to 25 -Idiot -Severe learning disability
IQ= 25 to 50 -Imbecile -Moderate learning disability
IQ = 50 to 70 -Moron or Feeble Minded -Mild learning disability
An individual with an IQ of less than 50 usually requires care throughout their life and they are unlikely to be educable in the formal sense.

Bobby Jo

I wouldnt expect you to understand me.You dont understand the word of God where my knowledge came from.
You will continue in error till tge Lord corrects you.That is if he does.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REPOST:

2). The ten (little) horns, of which three (little) horns were replaced by a new little horn

Daniel 7:20 and concerning the ten horns which came up and before which three of them fell, the horn which had eyes and a mouth that spoke great things, and which seemed greater than its fellows.

When we see the Image of Metals FEET, we end up at the ten toes which are ten nations allied with the Beast. And we KNOW that the Beast is the LITTLE HORN. So if they're "fellows", then we know that all ELEVEN are LITTLE HORNS. So who are they?

Permanent Membership on the Security Council
U.S.
U.K.
France
Russia
China

NOMINATED for Permanent Membership on the Security Council *

Germany – economic power
Japan – economic power
Brazil – regional representative for S. America
Nigeria – regional representative
India – regional representative for the Near East

* “The Road To Reform: Towards A New Clarity,” U.N. Chronicle, MI, Vol. 30, Issue 4, December 1993, pp. 45-46
... and if my math is correct, we should end up with TEN nations which are allied with the United Nations on the Permanent Membership of the Security Council. But I was never particularly good at math, so please check my addition. :)

Bobby Jo