Does one need to study the bible?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Dan57 said:
"The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us" (John 1:14).. If the Word was manifested in the flesh, and the bible accurately records it, then the bible is God's recorded word
Stranger said:
I never said the Bible is God. You did. And do. I just said the Bible is the written Word of God.
sorry, there is no "written Word." The Book is God~Breathed. Word is Breath, and written is not Word. God is Word. Christ is Word. The Gospel is Word, and the Truth is Word, but the Bible is not the Word, which also cannot be like added to like that, "_______ Word," or "Word _______," you can't do that, either, wadr

"Patriotic Christian" is bad enough

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Heb 13:8 said:
Where do you think the Bible came from. :rolleyes:
the Bible is God~Breathed, and It is your Sword, and you are going to manifest only what the Bible has contained in It.

There is nothing that you can manifest that is not in the Bible, and your next action/statement can be revealed with the Book, because you are going to be obeying a Law, fulfilling a Law, and all that talk about not being "under" the Law does not mean that anything you ever do in the Spirit will ever break a Law in the OT,

just like nothing that you ever do, including the next reply you give, will not be recorded in Scripture already.

I could go on for days, ok, about the advantages of having a root here. But the Book is not the Word, It is the Law, and you cannot find the Word as long as you believe the Book=Word=God.

You know for a fact that you are not reading in the original, and you know for a fact that 50% of Christendom has a different opinion about any, single doctrine that you could name.

See the lesson in this. You are led into division, ok. One is led into re-laying the foundation here, over and over,

when you are called to meet Him in the Air.

Now, you have this root, ok--which believe me you are not going to lose, you are hardly going to be able to keep your nose out of the Bible once It starts making sense lol--

and it is not Word, which has to be Breath hot on your neck, and you already know exactly what i mean...

and you can recognize the nature of Word in the fact that if you don't act on it right then, you like have to write it down almost.

Right away.

You get a flash, and it should be acted on in the moment and if you don't, the moment will pass.

That is Word, that was Word, when the wind is still stirring.

That is God.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ok, and don't let me kid you ok, you are going to have to step off a cliff to meet Him in the air, to find Word.

You are going to get accused of being drunk at 9 am, and you are going to lose all of your family and friends, at least for a while.

just get ready for that part.

because when you leave town, just the two of you, two men in a bed, and stay where the Spirit leads and eat what they give you, you have picked a lonely, lonely road ok

you are going to who knows spend some nights under under underpasses or whatever, you are going to be tested.

Your wife is going to be screaming at you, and your pastor is gong to be holding meetings to dismember you, and you are going to become an enemy to anyone who is invested in the world, ok?

Which c'mon anyone else on the planet could compare 20 similarities in my life and those worshipping Nehushtan in the Promised Land right now, lol, so don't let me kid you there either.

Finding the Word is going to mess you up, and there is no turning back.

Don't find love until you are ready.