Does the one true church have to be catholic?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are also in the kingdom, the body of Christ the new covenant church

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
Where is the Spirit and where is the one Body? Who is drinking of the one Spirit?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is the Spirit and where is the one Body? Who is drinking of the one Spirit?

Ez 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put withi n you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ez 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put withi n you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
Well it sounds like you have your answer. Hold onto what you have and don't dismiss too quickly what others have.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Major covenants!

Adam:
(Marriage covenant)

Noah:
(Family covenant)

Abraham:
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic) Jn 1:29 Jn 3:16 (World)