Absolutely. I've known this for most of my life. Brother, I know survivors of satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra who either came out of hollywood (or Nashville, etc) or who had abusers that were part of that scene. I am one of those. One of the rituals I remember being subjected to around age 6 or 7, I saw an actress there in close proximity and involvement in what happened to me in that ritual. It took place in a "Christian" church and was a mockery of the Day of Atonement. But instead of using animals, they used babies that were birthed in that ritual. The actress took me by the hand and brought me to an altar. A satanic priest (possibly was the actual pastor of that church by day) "baptized" me in bl..d and forced me to receive "communion"
(the s.crifice and the "scapegoat" being babies) ...and then he assaulted me at the altar as "worship" to their "god."
I know that people think I shouldn't share this stuff .....but people NEED TO KNOW ....stop following after people in entertainment!! Stop following after politicians!! DO NOT bid them God speed, or you will be held accountable before God for the evil deeds they do in secret!
2 John 1:11
“For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.”
take a good long look at that verse you brought us from the letter of john .
The all inclusive god and its ecuemincal harlot , WILL Be exposed on my watch . And none of them will
i bid god speed but shall expose the inclusive love for what it is . A LIE of many anti christs
to simply merge the sold out in christndom with the false religoins . All of it TO THE LIE
and to the peace plan of anti christs . WE should NEVER have sold TRUTH out in favor
of a harlots judge not false love . the moment the churches bought that seeker friendly mess
was the moment LEAVEN was allowed to remain in the so called name of loving and love .
ALL IT DID was leaven them up and prepare them all to the lie of anti christ . ENOUGH with this judge not junk .
JESUS never meant JUDGE NOT the way THEY IMPLY IT . Sins and errors were always TO have been corrected
WITHIN that church . they used it under satans twisted version of it . NOT the way JESUS meant it .