Dr.Gerald Schroeder - Genesis & The Big Bang Theory

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AusDisciple

Dec 19, 2008
Christina,I am certainly keen to study your perspective on the scriptures and cross reference it to what I have learned about how science supports scripture. You have a far deeper understanding of scripture than I do at this stage. Besides, I would never trust science over God. That would be foolish of me as a true follower of Christ.Even so, I am expecting my further study of scripture to only enhance my understanding of the science of the big bang.Even after adjusting the superimposition of the Biblical and scientific timelines to compensate for three Earth ages, I would not be surprised if this still correlates even after abolishing the scientists claims of how God's six days relate to the non-linear nature of space-time expansion.Right now, I need some sleep but I will get my spiritual teeth into this when I am refreshed
smile.gif
God bless.