Dreaming with Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SeansTriptych

May 26, 2011
Hello everyone! I'm new here, and thought I'd share a dream I had with you a week or so back.

Me and my Girlfriend were house sitting for my aunt, and said our nightly prayers of praise and thanks to God.
Then tucked ourselves in and away to dream land we went.

I had the unbelievable gift to share a dream with Jesus!
In the dream I was walking on the beach barefoot with my girlfriend, and Jesus was with us, walking.
I never looked over at Jesus, so I couldn't describe what he looked like, it was more of an over-whelming feeling of Jesus being with me/us.

It was truly magical, and I woke up in a wonderful mood! I couldn't have asked for a better dream!

Joshua David

Feb 10, 2011
Hello everyone! I'm new here, and thought I'd share a dream I had with you a week or so back.

Me and my Girlfriend were house sitting for my aunt, and said our nightly prayers of praise and thanks to God.
Then tucked ourselves in and away to dream land we went.

I had the unbelievable gift to share a dream with Jesus!
In the dream I was walking on the beach barefoot with my girlfriend, and Jesus was with us, walking.
I never looked over at Jesus, so I couldn't describe what he looked like, it was more of an over-whelming feeling of Jesus being with me/us.

It was truly magical, and I woke up in a wonderful mood! I couldn't have asked for a better dream!

That was a beautiful dream, thanks for sharing.

Joshua David

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Seans Triptych!
welcomewithbflies.gif

I love it when the Lord comes into my dreams...he is awesome isn't he!

Glad to have you join us here at CB
c0105.gif

Be Blessed dear brother!

SeansTriptych

May 26, 2011
Can anyone tell me if there is a "Thread" button? Where I can jump to threads I have posted or posted in?
Or do I have to search for it every time?

Thanks!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Can anyone tell me if there is a "Thread" button? Where I can jump to threads I have posted or posted in?
Or do I have to search for it every time?

Thanks!!!

Hi Sean!
If you go to your profile page, just below your profile pic you'll see "Find my content" that will bring up a list of all your posts. :)

Blessings!!!

imin

Aug 13, 2011
here is am interesting dream:

first of all, i had a previous dream where i did not recognize it was Jesus that i was speaking to until the dream was nearly over

So after that, I was "watching" my dreams closely.

Dream Setting: A group of people, no one person stands out from the rest, mundane conversation.

I started talking about the TV episode of Mad Men, in which they spoke of an ad campaign for the "new" Madison Square Garden.

One of the persons in the room said

"I was at Madison Square Gardens."

I lept from by chair and embraced His shins. A bolt of lightning showed His true face and garments. The dream ended.

I went on Google the next day and saw that the organization, Jews for Jesus, was at Madison Square Garden in the 1970s...

Reactions: Prentis