Dreams or Visions lately?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
ummm... was that a rhetorical question? :huh: I had some dreams lately about getting fat but they were just a little weird. [I would not like to get fat btw]

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Angelina said:
ummm... was that a rhetorical question? :huh: I had some dreams lately about getting fat but they were just a little weird. [I would not like to get fat btw]
I don't what Im doing some days Im bored out of my mind.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Are you doing anything exciting in the ministry? Perhaps you need to get back involved with a body of Christ?
What say you? :huh:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I had a dream last night that a male friend and I were in a house on a hill with another girl and some children. We were just standing around talking when we all heard a loud earth shattering booming sound [a sonic boom]. We all raced outside to see what had happened. It was night time and there were houses that we could see below us. At the very bottom of the hill, a huge fire blazed. In the areas closest to us, there were sparks flying everywhere and fires in the neighbors yards. My friend ran and jumped two neighboring fences asking the residents if there was anyway he could help. We watched as he went from neighbor to neighbor and eventually was out of sight.

We [the girl, two toddlers and myself] went back inside the house as I felt it was the safest place to be and we began to plan our evacuation. This included backpacks. I was of two minds whether I should wait for my friend return or whether we should leave. We were planning on driving further up the hillside which I believe, led to the beginning of a state forest....I definitely felt that we had to go so I left a note on the door and we left in a 4wheel drive...end of dream :huh:

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Angelina said:
I had a dream last night that a male friend and I were in a house on a hill with another girl and some children. We were just standing around talking when we all heard a loud earth shattering booming sound [a sonic boom]. We all raced outside to see what had happened. It was night time and there were houses that we could see below us. At the very bottom of the hill, a huge fire blazed. In the areas closest to us, there were sparks flying everywhere and fires in the neighbors yards. My friend ran and jumped two neighboring fences asking the residents if there was anyway he could help. We watched as he went from neighbor to neighbor and eventually was out of sight.

We [the girl, two toddlers and myself] went back inside the house as I felt it was the safest place to be and we began to plan our evacuation. This included backpacks. I was of two minds whether I should wait for my friend return or whether we should leave. We were planning on driving further up the hillside which I believe, led to the beginning of a state forest....I definitely felt that we had to go so I left a note on the door and we left in a 4wheel drive...end of dream :huh:
No doubt that's a vivid imagination. :)

afishamongmany

Jun 18, 2013
mid west France
I dream a lot. Years back I used to write them down when I woke up, thinking I might become an "expert" in interpretation. But after awhile, even though some dreams were significant, it became clear to me that too much preoccupation with dreams was spiritually unhealthy. I still try to remember my dreams when waking and think about them but unless there is some obvious lesson or communication I just let them go. The Lord our God does of course use dreams to communicate but like miracles it is exceptional not usual.
Job 33:14-18 and Ecclesiastes 5:1-7 are worth meditating on and of course always beware of Deuteronomy 13.
Sleep well,
><>

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I used to dream often but I don't dream as much now days. Some are just random thoughts collected together from the day or from some concerns that have your attention. Then there are dreams that seem significant because they are so vivid and point toward real life situations. I sent the above dream to someone who I know that has the gift of interpreting dreams. Someone who doesn't know me personally and his interpretation was exceptional...to the point of having to know specific and personal details, which he did not know.There are believer's out there who are truly gifted in this area.... ^_^

Be Blessed!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I just had a dream recently about reading an article on a particular subject that I was interested in but cannot recall what the subject was about. The article I was reading, turned out to be completely different from the topic that was given.

It turned out to be written by a man from France who was sharing his personal story. It began thusly...

"As a child I loved words. I grew up in an environment that fostered the reading of many genre of literary and scholarly works. One day in my zeal and love for words, I created an incredile word which I began to use frequently in general conversations and whenever I was on-line.

Suddenly my catchy word became viral and many people began using it as well. One day, I decided to tell people that I created that word but they did not believe me. I was sad about that and after awhile other people began to lay claim to my word as well. After some time, I finally found the orignal manuscript I had scrawled out on paper which explained the root word, meaning, examples and definitions. I was excited that I could finally reveal it publically and claim what was rightfully mine....then I lost it and found myself in great distress and totally discouraged.

Then suddenly one day, I got an epiphany. I realized that I was not the originator of that incredibly awesome word after all. It was given to me by God and he used me as his vessel to pass it on to the world."

This is a true and actual dream that I had about an hour ago....I cannot verify it but you'll have to trust me on it and I hope it blesses someone somewhere! :)

Shalom!!!