Earthquake victims.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How scary for that poor woman to give birth alone in those conditions. Poor lady.
There is a reason known to GOD for all things . There is a reason this baby lived . Let us pray she cometh to KNOW the LORD
and i hope her mother did . The fault of all these things lie upon man .
GOD created a perfect paradise and made man upright in His own image . But man chose wrong and the earth has suffered
since those days . BUT JESUS PREVAILED where all men failed . OUR HOPE IS IN HE ALONE .
and SOON we shall see the new heavens and the new earth where there is no more curse .
Till then , the fault lies on man for all evils and all destructions in this world . This world is under the curse .
BUT PRAISE GOD the lambs are no longer under the curse . YET still
we live in a world that is under the curse . But be of good cheer , JESUS has overcome the world and our faith in HE so too we overcome .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This video just shows you how important the first responders are. It brought me joy of the Holy Spirit:

Reactions: Lambano

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that's what they said, actually about a week not much more.
In truth the only reason some live and some die is GOD alone determines when the time of one is up .
IF , for example , my time was not up and a million man army fired rounds of gun fire at me
there would be silence when at the end they saw me still standing without harm . GOD IS IN CONTROL .
I bank on that truth . I shall not die one second before nor live one second longer than that which GOD has already determined .
Talk about peace of mind . Whether i live its unto the LORD and if die , I GO HOME . Now how about some raised hand s
and praises with thanksgiving unto the glorious LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devastating Earthquakes. Prayers for the comfort of the survivors.
Prayers that all come quickly to the saving knowledge of Christ JESUS , SON O GOD , RISEN SAVOIR .
For what would it matter if one lived a king in this world , never saw trouble and yet when they depart
at even the age of two thousand years and yet knew not CHRIST , what a horrible ending .
THERE is but one reason for us to be in this world . POINT TO CHRIST . let all that has breath praise n thank the glorious LORD

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know this till I did some research. Turkey is NATO and an ally. They are also 99% Muslim. Between Turkey and Syria they lost over 50,000 souls.

I think prayer should be offered that they will accept Jesus as their Savior along with the survivors wellfare.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl