7.9 Earthquake in Turkey and Syria. Labor pain's increasing. Bible prophecy???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just other day, a major 7.9 earthquake hit Syria and Turkey. Over 3,000 people dead , and many injured. Did Jesus and the prophets warn us of these coming signs? Psalm 69:23. Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not: And make their loins continually to shake. How many people have eyes to see, and ears to hear. Some people have spirit of slumber. Just can't understand what's cultivating to increase in labor pains and results in the day of vengeance, 7th trump. The millennium begins when Jesus returns 7th trump to Jerusalem. Luke chapter 21:7. And they asked Him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? And what Sign will there be when these things shall come to pass? 31:8. He said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in My name saying, iam christ; and the time draw near: go ye not after them. 21:9. But when he shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, and commotion; be not terrified. 21;11. And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famine, and pestilence. Covid-19 was world wide pestilence. Russia invaded Ukraine last year. The famine aligns with Amos chapter 8, its thirsty land, its hearing God's truth. How about this major earthquake in Syria and Turkey. Are we getting closer to antichrist, 6th trump. Are the labor pains getting more intense. Friends, the sign's are their. The prophets foretold us. How many people are prepared for antichrist? Do they have the gospel armour on??.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just other day, a major 7.9 earthquake hit Syria and Turkey. Over 3,000 people dead , and many injured. Did Jesus and the prophets warn us of these coming signs? Psalm 69:23. Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not: And make their loins continually to shake. How many people have eyes to see, and ears to hear. Some people have spirit of slumber. Just can't understand what's cultivating to increase in labor pains and results in the day of vengeance, 7th trump. The millennium begins when Jesus returns 7th trump to Jerusalem. Luke chapter 21:7. And they asked Him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? And what Sign will there be when these things shall come to pass? 31:8. He said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in My name saying, iam christ; and the time draw near: go ye not after them. 21:9. But when he shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, and commotion; be not terrified. 21;11. And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famine, and pestilence. Covid-19 was world wide pestilence. Russia invaded Ukraine last year. The famine aligns with Amos chapter 8, its thirsty land, its hearing God's truth. How about this major earthquake in Syria and Turkey. Are we getting closer to antichrist, 6th trump. Are the labor pains getting more intense. Friends, the sign's are their. The prophets foretold us. How many people are prepared for antichrist? Do they have the gospel armour on??.
Are you praying for them, the victims and the rescue teams?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buffalo NY had an Earthquake yesterday morning, 3.8 level just a few blocks from me. My brother who is a good 6 miles away was drinking coffee at his table at around 6 A.M. and he described it as a freight train smashing into his house, same with my one sister who felt it, and she is and she is about 20 miles out. "Divers places" for sure!
Nobody was hurt, just property damage but, "birth pangs". Lord protect your people!

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buffalo NY had an Earthquake yesterday morning, 3.8 level just a few blocks from me. My brother who is a good 6 miles away was drinking coffee at his table at around 6 A.M. and he described it as a freight train smashing into his house, same with my one sister who felt it, and she is and she is about 20 miles out. "Divers places" for sure!
Nobody was hurt, just property damage but, "birth pangs". Lord protect your people!
And that was a small earthquake. I was in the Seattle earthquake two quakes ago and the walls in the house waved back and forth. Scary.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that was a small earthquake. I was in the Seattle earthquake two quakes ago and the walls in the house waved back and forth. Scary.
Yes, very small comparatively speaking but, they will increasingly get more and more intense and closer and closer together..."divers places". We are over a fault line but, have been very blessed to only have tremors in the past but, this one was bigger. Will they get worse in time I wonder? Earthquakes are the reason I did not move to San Diego where I have a few friends. How frightening to have the earth move under our feet...people falling into crevices, houses and buildings too. :(
Wish people would wake up to The Lord.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, very small comparatively speaking but, they will increasingly get more and more intense and closer and closer together..."divers places". We are over a fault line but, have been very blessed to only have tremors in the past but, this one was bigger. Will they get worse in time I wonder? Earthquakes are the reason I did not move to San Diego where I have a few friends. How frightening to have the earth move under our feet...people falling into crevices, houses and buildings too. :(
Wish people would wake up to The Lord.
I lived in San Diego for 10 years. Luckily I moved from Washington to there and back and missed a couple quakes that way :)

Death toll is over 6000 now. Sad, I read on the news they saved a newborn from the rubble which is a miracle.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lived in San Diego for 10 years. Luckily I moved from Washington to there and back and missed a couple quakes that way :)

Death toll is over 6000 now. Sad, I read on the news they saved a newborn from the rubble which is a miracle.
Yes, these events are getting much worse each year it seems. We truly are in "the beginnings of sorrows". God want's His saints on their knees, people to repent! Eyes to be open! I cannot help but think God has had enough and that His longsuffering has met it's end. Life as we knew it pre-Covid, is long gone and only to get much worse. Lord help your Church...bring those who have survived this earthquake to your Son and, comfort them.
So sad.