Eating icecream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
ATP said:
Is it ok to eat icecream every day.
I wouldn't encourage it. If you want dessert, buy some fresh fruit, and have that for dinner. Dessert for dinner. :) Try figs, or dates, or bananas (ripened, with brown spots on it), or fuji apples. God is the greatest chef ;)

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
What is the normal serving of sugar per day that we should have, and how much does a bowl of IC have.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I recommend a compromise, buy the Outshine fruit bars made from Grapes. They are delicious.

Reactions: Born_Again

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
It's just that icecream is so good. I kinda have it every day until I get tired of it. Then I take a long break from it. That's my system. :lol:

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
ATP said:
What is the normal serving of sugar per day that we should have, and how much does a bowl of IC have.
Don't be afraid of sugar (This does not mean eat ice cream until you are bloated). We run on sugar. It is the preferred source of fuel for the body. The fat intake I would be careful about. It interferes with sugar being used in the cells. I'm not saying all fat is bad. You need fat. But don't let it be too high.

Thistle

May 16, 2014
Home made ice cream is healthier. Quite a lot of soy in most conventional ice cream, which tends to cause hormone disruptions, besides a rather long list of nasty additives. Home made ice cream is tastier, in my opinion, anyway.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all honesty, though I love ice cream. But it does not love me LOLOL This is a real shame... I'm glad the rest of you can eat it without incident LOL

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think the best one of all is to eat as much as you like but don't swallow it. That way you are guaranteed to stay slim and healthy.