• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
She stated in one of their meetings that some alive at that time would see Jesus, and all there have since died!
hopefully one or two saw Him as He is tho eh
Cult is meant to be a "dirty word", as it describes a group or church that claims to be Christian. and yet is not!
lol, and being as how that is your understanding, thats the only understanding that there is right

yeh, you are def in the right place i guesss :)
Jesus told to us there is exists after death eternally heaven and Hell
that is what we are led to believe anyway, yes

the kingdom of heaven is within you
I came that you might have life, more abundantly

Jesus told to us there is exists after death eternally heaven and Hell
so Quote that then :)
Sin has an eternal sin debt to must be paid to God, so either we are saved by Jesus paying it in full, or else we will have to for all eternity
No son of man may die for another's sins;

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cult is meant to be a "dirty word", as it describes a group or church that claims to be Christian. and yet is not!
In someone's opinion! But what does God have to say about it? He who looks at the heart of a man without regard to all of the absolute "truths" people have found that were not where Jesus was...!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She stated in one of their meetings that some alive at that time would see Jesus, and all there have since died!
No, she said that the angel in her vision said that. It was figurative, meant to teach a lesson. Just like there was no real bronze, gold, silver, and iron figure like the one that appeared in Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Like there were no cow-eating cows like the ones that appeared in Pharoah's dream.

101 Questions - About Ellen White and Her Writings

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a Court of Law, that is true. However this is a debate/discussion. Similarly, the burden of proof falls on the affirmative side
I didn't affirm any of the junk you listed. You accused. Doubtless, you'll find some way to skirt around this, too.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In someone's opinion! But what does God have to say about it? He who looks at the heart of a man without regard to all of the absolute "truths" people have found that were not where Jesus was...!
Is it okay to believe there is absolute truth as long as we admit we are all far from it?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hopefully one or two saw Him as He is tho eh
lol, and being as how that is your understanding, thats the only understanding that there is right

yeh, you are def in the right place i guesss :)

that is what we are led to believe anyway, yes

the kingdom of heaven is within you
I came that you might have life, more abundantly

so Quote that then :)

No son of man may die for another's sins;
Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Reactions: bbyrd009

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's been about six pages since I last posted, and there is too much for me to be able to comment on all of it. So I am bowing out of the discussion.

I will say this, however.

I have noticed that there is an argumentative spirit brewing in some here.

This is what the scripture says on the matter:

Phl 2:14, Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
Phl 2:15, That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

And I would say that there must be some here who do not have Christ; because they enter into the fray with both guns flashing.

And while it may not be Christlike to judge those who come into the discussion in such a manner; it is also un-Christlike to enter the discussion in such a manner. And something needs to be said about it.

Unbelievers coming in and looking from the outside will believe that Christians are argumentative and will be turned off to Christianity.

I am not pointing out anyone in particular; but if you are guilty in this regard, I'm pretty certain that you know who you are.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I don't need a link,

GOT SCRIPTURE ?
the link is nothing but Scripture, literally discredited
you need a link really bad ok :)

i dont want you to take this wrong, but you will find that you can take everything you know right now and just pitch it, bc its crap. Everything. You dont know what satan's dialectic is yet, you dont know what the naive dialectic--in which Scripture was written btw--is yet, and i know this sounds ridic ok but you have not even started Reading the Bible yet, as weird as that prolly sounds. Not meaning to say that i am so good at it either ok. But yes you, more than most believers even, need that link, and i say that precisely bc you have the gall to say "i dont need a link"

and i wish you the best ok, whatever you decide to believe, bc tbh idc what you believe, and i srsly doubt Yah does either :)
'nite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.