Ek Pyros Forums - (Out of Fire) Christian Forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ek Pyros

Feb 6, 2008
(Jude)
22And have mercy on some, who are doubting; 23save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh. 24Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, 25to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
That's the focus of Ek Pyros - snatching people out of the fire. A friend and I run a blog and message board at www.ekpyros.com . Feel free to join either or both. You can access the forums at Ek Pyros Forums.My name is Nick there.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Nice forums. I ventured into your blog. That article about the RCC a cult is the most outlandish thing I have heard.

Ek Pyros

Feb 6, 2008
(Two;34579)
Nice forums. I ventured into your blog. That article about the RCC a cult is the most outlandish thing I have heard.
I'm not sure what you're talking about...EDIT: I guess you're talking about one of my member's blogs. That's not my site, though...