ELECTION FRAUD, -- February, March, April, & May

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest AR,

I'm laughing right now, because YOU'VE COME SO FAR in your Faith and Knowledge in the little time I've known you, that I'M ASTOUNDED! There are gray haired men who haven't one-tenth of your relationship with GOD, and it seems to based upon certainly at least one criteria:

GOD EXALTS the humble. And GOD humbles the EXALTED.
Where you are meek with the strength of your own calling and receive from GOD; these others are PROUD and ARROGANT who receive NOTHING from GOD.

So I'd lovingly exhort you to keep following GOD, keep pursing the TRUTH of GOD's Word, and enjoy the BLESSINGS HE BESTOWS upon you!

With Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM nodding his little head in AGREEMENT :rolleyes: )

Aww,.. thank you so much. I try to have a strong relationship with God despite the fact that I have doubts and I'm not perfect,.. but I'm pretty sure the Holy Spirit has touched my spirit and I'm pretty secure in my salvation now and that we will finally meet in Heaven someday. For I love Jesus Christ and I long to serve Him so I'm pretty sure He's going to let me in. :D

Reactions: Bobby Jo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
So far that's the only thing you've said today that I completely agree with,.. so grow a pair and start acting like it! I'm only telling you and everybody else here this for your own good. It's time to stop behaving like mice and start behaving like men just as @Bobby Jo was making a point of saying even though I do believe that he used different words than me.

If one is in rebellion against the government, even an evil one, their execution is just. However if they are completely innocent of rebellion, then their execution is unjust. Their blood crys out for justice against that nation, and God will answer.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one is in rebellion against the government, even an evil one, their execution is just. However if they are completely innocent of rebellion, then their execution is unjust. Their blood crys out for justice against that nation, and God will answer.

Well so far I don't see anything just about this situation,.. and for the record I apologize earlier for losing my temper with you but you were frustrating me because I believed you to be one of the biggest republicans on here and it seemed like you were losing your fight and the fire within you to do so and trust in the Lord. Which btw, I'm pretty sure that the Bible must mention that we should do exactly that 8449363284 times and possibly even more.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, another thing that I am currently reminded of is the story about David and Goliath. Everybody knows that story right? David was able to kill this monstrous giant just by the help of a slingshot and some rocks. And why could he do it? Cause he had faith that he could. :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one is in rebellion against the government, even an evil one, their execution is just.

Ummmmmmm, - if a government tries to FORCE us to violate GOD's LAWS we MUST NOT PARTICIPATE, but instead should STAND UP and Voice our OPPOSITION knowing that it may cost us our job, possessions, liberty, and even our lives.

This is TRUE in Government (ask the Nuremberg criminals); TRUE in the MILITARY (soldiers DO NOT have to obey an unlawful command); and in SOCIETY (ask the ambulance medic who disobeys a policeman's order to save the life of victim).

And any Government that violates GOD's COMMANDMENTS will be held accountable:

Dan. 7:11 ...And as I looked, the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire.

Of course one could argue the parallels between the armed insurrection against King George III was "proper", versus armed insurrection against our own government, or even the U.N. is "proper"; -- it's an aspect to consider. And I'm not able to resolve that dichotomy, however if self-protection is outlawed by our government, -- I will obey GOD's directions in Lke 22:35-36.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why not have faith in God that He will protect us from the beast?
Absolutely. Only those who are children of God and within the Body of Christ will be taken up at the Resurrection/Rapture. That will in fact be protection from the Beast (the Antichrist). The Antichrist can only take full control of the world when the divine Restrainer (the Holy Spirit) is "taken out of the way". And since the Holy Spirit indwells the saints of God, they too will be taken out of the way at that time.

But getting back to the MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD (which is the subject of this thread), the fraudulent Democratic President and all the Democrats in public office are in fact serving Satan, and preparing the way for the Antichrist. Every one of their policies and programs are evil and destructive. And the bogus COVID *pandemic* has been a real boon for them. They could all become tyrants overnight without any repercussions.

Trump and Pence are definitely NOT the two witnesses presented in Revelation 11, since those two will only appear on earth when the Antichrist has taken control of the world.

The Supreme Court has once again betrayed its trust, as well as the Constitution. They have refused to accept several lawsuits which would have shown the world how the Democrats totally destroyed democracy in the leading nation of the free world.

But if a few million citizens were to descend on Washington, D.C. in full force, and peacefully protest against SCOTUS, the Supreme Court would be forced to change its tune. However, someone with some clout would need to put the National Guard on notice that they must not take violent action against conservative peaceful protesters (or suffer if they do). The only reason they are in D.C. is because the Democrats fear the wrath of about 75 million voters, who have so far done little or nothing. The Boston Tea Party happened for a lot less than major election fraud. Which shows how low America has fallen.

Also BLM and Antifa would need to be put on notice, that any violence against peaceful law-abiding conservative protesters would result in serious actions against them. These are the people who created problem on January 6, and now the FBI has decided to protect them and change the narrative totally. That is because the FBI and DOJ are just as corrupt as the Democrats.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah and then there's the story Daniel and The Lions' Den that we can relate to the dangerous situation that our country is in today. The lions didn't touch him because as soon he prayed for protection God protected him from them.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, another thing that I am currently reminded of is the story about David and Goliath. Everybody knows that story right? David was able to kill this monstrous giant just by the help of a slingshot and some rocks. And why could he do it? Cause he had faith that he could. :)

Statistically more injuries/deaths are by knife, -- but I'd rather dispense mineral supplements (Lead, in one ounce increments) until the malady is "cured". :)

And just to repeat a previously shared TRUE story, -- I had a co-worker who graduated Valedictorian from Princeton, who shared the problem with her beloved little cocker-spaniel, "Molly" that liked to bring "road apples" (horse droppings) up to the porch and munch on them for the remaining protein; and if possible sneak them into the house; and if possible sneak them onto my co-worker's bed. I immediately pronounced that "Molly's" problem was a "mineral deficiency"; and having my co-worker's rapt attention, I explained that "Molly" needed an ounce of LEAD.

And the funny thing is that my co-worker still talked to me after that ...

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (ELAM is appalled at the joke that was played against little "Molly"! :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah and then there's the story Daniel and The Lions' Den that we can relate to the dangerous situation that our country is in today. The lions didn't touch him because as soon he prayed for protection God protected him from them.

Ummmmmmmmm, Daniel didn't storm the king's castle. But you can be sure that Darius sought Daniel's subsequent advice as to the treacherous nobles and their families ending up in that same Lion's Den.

So let's PROTEST PEACEFULLY and under the confines of phone calls, e-mails, and PEACEFUL Public Participation, -- but no Violence, no Property Damage, and no Insurrection, for the consequence are already specified:

Rev. 13
10 If any one is to be taken captive,
to captivity he goes;
if any one slays with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.

Be VERY careful of other people BAD ADVICE because they're using their flesh, instead of GOD's Plan and Purpose!

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (with bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )

Reactions: April_Rose

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Well so far I don't see anything just about this situation,.. and for the record I apologize earlier for losing my temper with you but you were frustrating me because I believed you to be one of the biggest republicans on here and it seemed like you were losing your fight and the fire within you to do so and trust in the Lord. Which btw, I'm pretty sure that the Bible must mention that we should do exactly that 8449363284 times and possibly even more.
Ummmmmmm, - if a government tries to FORCE us to violate GOD's LAWS we MUST NOT PARTICIPATE, but instead should STAND UP and Voice our OPPOSITION knowing that it may cost us our job, possessions, liberty, and even our lives.

This is TRUE in Government (ask the Nuremberg criminals); TRUE in the MILITARY (soldiers DO NOT have to obey an unlawful command); and in SOCIETY (ask the ambulance medic who disobeys a policeman's order to save the life of victim).

And any Government that violates GOD's COMMANDMENTS will be held accountable:

Dan. 7:11 ...And as I looked, the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire.

Of course one could argue the parallels between the armed insurrection against King George III was "proper", versus armed insurrection against our own government, or even the U.N. is "proper"; -- it's an aspect to consider. And I'm not able to resolve that dichotomy, however if self-protection is outlawed by our government, -- I will obey GOD's directions in Lke 22:35-36.

Armed rebellion is way different than non-compliance. The American revolution was illegal, had the founders failed in their rebellion they would have been hanged. And when they died, it wouldn't be as martyers for God. Perhaps they would have been martyers to the cause of rebellion.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Armed rebellion is way different than non-compliance. The American revolution was illegal, had the founders failed in their rebellion they would have been hanged. And when they died, it wouldn't be as martyers for God. Perhaps they would have been martyers to the cause of rebellion.

You know you have the right to feel the way you do but for the rest of us some things are just worth dying for. So in the words of Patrick Henry,..

"Give me liberty or give me death!"

Ummmmmmmmm, Daniel didn't storm the king's castle.

I know that, I was speaking about how the lions sort of represent the democratic government and we represent Daniel.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw this is addressed to all of you quitters. Word is that Trump is planning to run for house in 2022 but I've just heard about it, I haven't read any articles on the matter yet, but if you've seen them please don't hesitate to post them on this thread. Even if the majority of you lot have given up on Trump he still hasn't given up on America. Chew on that for a bit because he's still trying to plan and come up with ideas of how to save America while being out of office.

Will Trump Run For House In 2022?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They scare me, too. But I'm of the opinion a little knowledge of the prophecies we already have in the pages of our Bibles can bring them into alignment with God's plan and purpose for these end of days. The only success I see prophesied for the people of God is that they stay faithful to Jesus in the keeping of God's commandments, and die in the process if necessary, and in so doing overcome the beast and his mark. That's the plan and purpose that we all need to get on board with.
Beautifully said! ...except, that I might question their corrigibility (they are already reading the same books that you are)?

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It has been my observation from the beginning of the election cycle that the "Orange man bad" arguement has been employed as a counter argument against Trump being re-elected and prophecies to that effect.

Trump's character has nothing to do with the fulfilling of prophecy. God can potentially use anyone to fulfill his purposes. And it was said to be for mercy.

I don't even know if it was more merciful to have Biden or Trump win at this time. To overturn the election would mean stepping on the dragons tail and likely a civil war. If this is the case then Trump losing demonstrates that the world is beyond being able to repent, and is like Sodom and Gomorrah and all that remains is judgement. It means that judgment must come to his house first, and what we have seen since 2020 has been for that purpose. Any false or unexpectedly slow prophecies, are intended to shake and sift the believers.
I have not seen anyone on this site has has an ounce of potency or credibility in prophesying or interpreting the times.
My point about bird-brain Trump, is that anyone who has the slightest affection for him, has already shown their incompetence, in both, judging character, and knowing the will of God. Where are you people getting your information or insights from, that you feel that you can with the utmost audacity and recklessness, claim that you have an iota of perception into the future? No, none of you have analyzed the times correctly, your opinions are all biased, naive, and permeated with complete ignorance.

I couldn't care less about America, or its politics, or any other country in this depraved world that we live in. And, nor does Christ, not in the way that you people are exalting both America and simpleton Trump.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not seen anyone on this site has has an ounce of potency or credibility in prophesying or interpreting the times.
My point about bird-brain Trump, is that anyone who has the slightest affection for him, has already shown their incompetence, in both, judging character, and knowing the will of God. Where are you people getting your information or insights from, that you feel that you can with the utmost audacity and recklessness, claim that you have an iota of perception into the future? No, none of you have analyzed the times correctly, your opinions are all biased, naive, and permeated with complete ignorance.

I couldn't care less about America, or its politics, or any other country in this depraved world that we live in. And, nor does Christ, not in the way that you people are exalting both America and simpleton Trump.
DNB...stop. Just stop with your continuous insults against members who support Trump in any way.
Respond with decency and respect.
Sarcasm should not be directed at any member.
Right now, I need to simply step back and pray...because my temperature has just reached rapid boil point.
Please, just refrain from all the unnecessary adjectives about members here.
Thank you.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
DNB...stop. Just stop with your continuous insults against members who support Trump in any way.
Right now, I need to simply step back and pray...because my temperature has just reached rapid boil point.
Thank you.
ok H2S, my apologies if my indignation and diatribe has not elicited the desired effect that I wanted - some realization of the audacity of these prophetical claims, and the delusion behind Trump's competency or leadership.
It may be better if I try and avoid both the political forum and debates, as well as the prophetical ones, as I find it hard to take them seriously.
My apologies again H2S, I'll try to keep it civil....

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one thing worth dying for , The glorious LORD . Even then we will simply be present with Him .
There is one righteous cause . To follow the RIGHTEOUS LORD being faithful unto HIM , no matter the cost .
Remember , pray for those who would harm you , persecute you , bless those and curse them not .
Follow JESUS . And let the glorious LORD be praised . Conform not to any way or law which contradicts God .
Endure faithful to the last and final breath . And let all that has breath , PRAISE the GLORIOUS LORD .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, but that is entirely beside the point! I am starting to believe that he now gets the seriousness of our situation, he just doesn't care because he's making jokes out of it and say we're better off this way and giving up than being at the mercy of the democrats and winning our freedom back!! I'm sorry, but that's coward talk!! :mad:
I believe you underestimate his faith and his intent on what he is saying.
Lforrest has a great deal of wisdom and discernment.
Just calm down, God's Will in the matter will be done...one way or the other.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.
Yep . let us be quick to pray . And quick to Praise the glorious LORD . And always quick to correct error for the sake
of the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to insist on framing everything that's going on now in the context of Revelation, as Bobby Jo is doing, then you have no choice to accept what Revelation says, that all nations and peoples and languages and tribes of the world will come under the control of the anit-christ beast system. There is nothing anyone, anywhere can do about that. God is the one who has decreed that to happen. No one can change that. Not even Trump.
exactly my friend . exactly . All we can do is cling to our LORD and be faithful even unto death . what is and what is to come
will not be stopped . GOD is and always has been in control . We will TRUST HIM and let all follow CHRIST faithful , no matter the cost .
GOD alone knows the hour of our death . An army could rise against a lamb , but IF GOD wills that lamb to live , IT WILL LIVE .
And if our time is up , WE HOME WITH KING ANYWAY . HOPE IN GOD . And praise the glorious LORD .

Status
Not open for further replies.