ELECTION FRAUD, -- February, March, April, & May

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what the really funny thing is? America has the motto of In God We Trust yet so far I seem to be one of the only people in this thread doing exactly that. You know why I was banned from www.christianforums.com? For being truthful with them and warning them what I knew what would happen if Biden got elected and it has unfortunately come to pass. :(

I tell you guys these things because I don't want the people I love and care about to fall victim to lies by the media and fall to the mercy of serving the government when we should be serving God and only God!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and me both.

So far that's the only thing you've said today that I completely agree with,.. so grow a pair and start acting like it! I'm only telling you and everybody else here this for your own good. It's time to stop behaving like mice and start behaving like men just as @Bobby Jo was making a point of saying even though I do believe that he used different words than me.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yes I know that not everybody wants to hear the truth all the time because it can hurt,.. but if you prefer somebody that will lie to you then you're just going to have to be like CF and ban me and look for somebody else because it's not going to be me.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because Revelation 13:7 says "It was given power to wage war against God's holy people and to conquer them, And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation."

You ascribe GLOBAL, which is not the same as INDIVIDUAL. If we consider the German or Japanese occupation of a nation, MANY but not ALL were subjects. Some were "Underground Fighters", or "Underground Helpers", or even "Underground ~Moles~" who appeared to be working FOR the Oppressors but were actually working AGAINST THEM.

And so we conduct a "Fighting-Retreat" and "Counter-Offensive" as appropriate. But we DO NOT GIVEN IN OR GIVE UP. We STAY IN THE FIGHT.

Reactions: April_Rose

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMEN! And the Modern Prophets are insisting that if mankind (starting with Christians) don't STAND UP and OPPOSE the satanically inspired crimes, EVIL WILL overwhelm us even MORE. It's ONLY when we act as Esther; and Sidney (Powell); and even my own wife thru her e-mails to our Elected Officials opposing those works of darkness.

And YES, -- I deliberately cited WOMEN, because WHERE ARE THE MEN? Most are cowering behind EXCUSES, too LAZY to DEMAND "on earth as it is in heaven".

So if ALL responsible people ACT, we WILL yield a GREAT HARVEST of SOULS in a World Wide REVIVAL But if LAZINESS prevails, many will be lost to the gates of hell, -- with the LAZY leading the herd.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (with the typing by bobby jo :rolleyes: )

It's a condunrum-
Two men standing;
One saying- "proud Irish Catholic"
One saying- "I believe in God and Jesus"

One saying- "proud Irish Catholic"
One saying- Make America Great Again.

Not a big Secret...America was not founded on Ireland or Catholicism.

Not a big Secret...America has fallen in Greatness via greed and deception through long sitting Career Politicians.

America is a Republic founded on Biblical Principles.

Soliciting God Himself to Bless the Efforts to Make America Great Again....is Expressly giving God His Due Acknowledgment...
American Establish Liberty comes FROM God NOT men.

Today we have a host of Deceptive men, sitting in Seats, the People Created, and these men dictating, what Free men have a RIGHT to do, or no Right to do?

Really?
Free Men do NOT Have a RIGHT...
To Work, Gather, PRAY together, Touch each other, Freely Travel, Freely Speak, Freely Protect themselves.....Freely BREATH...?

Are people INSANE...so Scared and living in FEAR, they are willing to IGNORE their God Given Rights...and Cower to a handful of men?

Astonishing! Utterly Astonishing!!!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so we conduct a "Fighting-Retreat" and "Counter-Offensive" as appropriate. But we DO NOT GIVEN IN OR GIVE UP. We STAY IN THE FIGHT.

There's this song that really reflects how I feel about this issue. Nobody, and I mean nobody whether on this forum or in real life is going to take away my faith in God. Not nobody not no how in the words of the not so cowardly lion! I will not be silenced about my love of Christ either, and that's only one of the reasons why I love this song so much. :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far that's the only thing you've said today that I completely agree with,.. so grow a pair and start acting like it! I'm only telling you and everybody else here this for your own good. It's time to stop behaving like mice and start behaving like men just as @Bobby Jo was making a point of saying even though I do believe that he used different words than me.

I never said "balls", and would certainly never say "balls" in mixed company. Saying "balls" is crude and offensive to many, and I would NOT subject anyone to such a potentially offensive term as "balls".

WITH VERY, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and I'm not responsible for what Elam says, -- Bobby Jo :rolleyes: )

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... FUNNY how NOBODY here ASSOCIATED TRUMP with 2 Sam. 13 to 19; or with his STATE OF THE UNION at CPAC; or with the Book of Esther through TRUMP's REVEALING of all the HAMONS ON THE FEAST OF PURIUM; -- yet all these in individuals spout their IGNORANT OPINIONS.

Forget about the COMPLEX concepts, do these individuals even understand the most simple of Christian concepts? Do they STAND UP for GOD? They pretend to be "men", but even ESTHER took a stand and she's a WOMAN.

And yet these still spout their nonsense, ignorance, and disobedience. But what would Christianity be without such individuals?!?
Bobby , you scaring the small children . Still think trump and pence are the two witnesses .
Time for us to return to the pure truth and flee the minds of men . Ps , biden or harris are also not the two witnesses .
I tried to tell ya , its not our politics . Hope not in this world. HOPE ONLY IN GOD . And thy thoughts shall be established .

Reactions: amadeus

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said "balls", and would certainly never say "balls" in mixed company. Saying "balls" is crude and offensive to many, and I would NOT subject anyone to such a potentially offensive term as "balls".

Lol well I do believe that my message was still the same. At this point I sort of believe that God is trying to speak all of you through me and telling you not to give up because with God all things are possible. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby , you scaring the small children . Still think trump and pence are the two witnesses .
Time for us to return to the pure truth and flee the minds of men . Ps , biden or harris are also not the two witnesses .
I tried to tell ya , its not our politics . Hope not in this world. HOPE ONLY IN GOD . And thy thoughts shall be established .

I will agree that I don't really believe in that part of what he's saying either, but we obviously completely say eye to eye with everything else.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will agree that I don't really believe in that part of what he's saying either, but we obviously completely say eye to eye with everything else.
Agree with what the bible teaches . I dont know much else of what bobby says .
But i do know this . A lamb wont be misled . I know most folks either have no real interest in the bible
or if they did , they no longer do . But what i come to remind us , is what GOD showed me .
GO back into the bible . The best version i know is the kjv . I know it seems harder to understand to most folks .
But seeing i am no wiser or smarter than anyone , YET I understand it , ANYONE can . Let us return to the first love
first faith . WHERE OUR LOVE is GOD CENTERED , not world centered . You be encouraged sister .

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree with what the bible teaches.

That's the thing, even though I agree with what the Bible teaches I also believe what the Us Constitution says, and brave men and women have died defending it. They are probably rolling in their graves with what has been going on with America today. :(

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John has been spotted . Hope you liked the message from the real persecuted churches .
Though i have not yet been persecuted to that extreme . I sure know what they said .
At the end of the day , if our hope was in politics or some social structure , ITS BAD NEWS .
I got one hope . IT aint in trump , it aint in biden . IT AINT IN THIS WORLD .
I have no place to find rest in this world . My only place of rest , IS IN JESUS . In this world i find pain and vexation of soul
OH BUT IN JESUS I FIND PEACE

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what the really funny thing is? America has the motto of In God We Trust yet so far I seem to be one of the only people in this thread doing exactly that. You know why I was banned from www.christianforums.com? For being truthful with them and warning them what I knew what would happen if Biden got elected and it has unfortunately come to pass. :(

I tell you guys these things because I don't want the people I love and care about to fall victim to lies by the media and fall to the mercy of serving the government when we should be serving God and only God!
What did you post that got you kicked off that site?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did you post that got you kicked off that site?

Oh a number of different things. I can't remember what exactly but basically a lot of the same stuff that I've been posting in this thread and so far I think everything I've said so far has been nothing but the truth.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol well I do believe that my message was still the same. At this point I sort of believe that God is trying to speak all of you through me and telling you not to give up because with God all things are possible. :)

Dearest AR,

Not only "POSSIBLE", but in fact is DETERMINED TO HAPPEN. And when GOD's people stand in FAITH and ACTION for RIGHTEOUSNESS, -- GOD STANDS IN FRONT OF US with his angels.

I'm reminded of the line in "BRAVEHEART":

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

And so too, no man can separate us from the love of GOD, except ourselves through our own cowardice in times such as this!

With Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest AR,

Not only "POSSIBLE", but in fact is DETERMINED TO HAPPEN. And when GOD's people stand in FAITH and ACTION for RIGHTEOUSNESS, -- GOD STANDS IN FRONT OF US with his angels.

I'm reminded of the line in "BRAVEHEART":

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

And so too, no man can separate us from the love of GOD, except ourselves through our own cowardice in times such as this!

ELAM (and bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )

Amen and in this case somebody might take my life,.. but they'll never take my faith. I guess I'm starting to learn that it doesn't matter how the package is wrapped (as I'm short and small and don't have a very big IQ) it's what's on the inside that counts. For big people can come out of small bodies and that's what God has taught me through all of this. :) In other words, just because I might be little doesn't mean that I can't do big things,.. especially God is using me right now to accomplish them and that's just one of the reasons that I trust Him so much as just look at what all He's done for me so far!! I have absolutely no doubt that He's going to strengthen me and keep me safe. :D

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will agree that I don't really believe in that part of what he's saying ...

Dearest AR,

Not everyone sees what is to come, and so I take NO OFFENSE at ANYONE not knowing what Scripture and History has agreed upon. In fact, I haven't heard a SINGLE Prophet assert what is OBVIOUS through Scripture and History. But what they SEE, I equally more than often DO NOT SEE, -- with the funny thing that I can piece the puzzle together better and better everytime these Prophets speak.

And if you listen to the Prophets, they almost always say that there's things which they know, but GOD is preventing them from telling us. And so I would speculate that the Prophets either KNOW or have DISCERNED that Trump & Pence are hovering around that Rev. 11 premise, but simply aren't making that public pronouncement.

So it's all GOOD, for what we see in part shall be seen in whole!

Bobby Jo (with ELAM nodding his little head in AGREEMENT :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I have absolutely no doubt that He's going to strengthen me and keep me safe. :D

Dearest AR,

I'm laughing right now, because YOU'VE COME SO FAR in your Faith and Knowledge in the little time I've known you, that I'M ASTOUNDED! There are gray haired men who haven't one-tenth of your relationship with GOD, and it seems to based upon certainly at least one criteria:

GOD EXALTS the humble. And GOD humbles the EXALTED.
Where you are meek with the strength of your own calling and receive from GOD; these others are PROUD and ARROGANT who receive NOTHING from GOD.

So I'd lovingly exhort you to keep following GOD, keep pursing the TRUTH of GOD's Word, and enjoy the BLESSINGS HE BESTOWS upon you!

Bobby Jo (and ELAM nodding his little head in AGREEMENT :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NEVER STAND BACK, NEVER STAND DOWN, NEVER GO AWAY, -- ENDURE WHATEVER THE COST and RECEIVE YOUR CROWNS!

2 Tim. 4:8
in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Jmes 1:12
Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

Isiah 62:3
You will also be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord,
And a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

Bobby Jo (and ELAM nodding his little head in AGREEMENT :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.