ELECTION FRAUD, -- February, March, April, & May

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I seen the Trump speech today and on every channel they cut him off, because they said it was not what they wanted to hear.

So I have to find the speech somewhere now to get a handle on what he was saying.

Reactions: April_Rose

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So now the question arises as to who will build the gallows (plural) and who will "hang" them? Or pack them off to Cuba.

President Trump has once again failed to take a golden opportunity to start a BRAND NEW PATRIOT PARTY. About 75% of all Republican voters would have left the RINO party, and those few politicians who were real patriots would have joined him. Many independents would have also come on board, which means that he would have had a very strong base. But now he is saddling himself with the same old same old, and you know how that will turn out.
What I did hear Trump point out that making another Party would be stupid, as such would only be giving the Democrats victory for years to come.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What I did hear Trump point out that making another Party would be stupid, as such would only be giving the Democrats victory for years to come.
Yes, that's correct. I read his remarks.

But here's the thing. If 75% of Republican voters go with Trump (and abandon the RINOs) and he attracts another 25% of independents because he is doing what is right (and stops making all those previous mistakes) he would have probably 80-100 million voters backing him. But if he is unable to fix the corrupt election machinery in every state (or have it fixed), he is back to square one. The compromised machinery would make sure that no conservative ever wins. He said nothing about going after Dominion, so even Mike Lindell is doing better in that regard.

As to the GOP politicians, they would have to make a choice: (1) stay with the GOP and be defeated by the new party candidates or (2) fully commit to doing their jobs as conservatives (not RINOs) and join the new party. With 100% loyalty to Trump.

There is no getting away from the baggage and the garbage that the GOP has been carrying around trying to please the Democrats for decades, and betray their constituents. Even now they are all caving to the Democrats at every turn.

I also noticed that not a word was said by him about Fraudster Fauci and the bogus pandemic. Trump brought that on himself.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To make things as clear as possible:

1. Trump and Pence are the TWO WITNESSES.

2. They are following the parallel of David and Absolom (2 Sam. 13 thru 18).

Note: Many Chapters remain to be fulfilled, and T&P have weeks (possibly a couple of months) until Biden is removed from the Whitehouse their RIGHTFUL Election Victory is determined, and they PROPERLY regain their OFFICE.​
3. The have also followed the parallel of the Feast of PURIUM (Esther, Chapters 3 thru 7) :​

... And just so we all know, -- there are "HAMANS" in the REPUBLICAN PARTY which may be the TARGET as we consider the significance of this FEAST.

So today [SUNDAY, the LAST DAY of PURIUM] Trump NAMED SOME of the "Hamans" in the REPUBLICAN PARTY:

SENATORS
[Utah Senator] Mitt Romney
[Nebraska Senator] Ben Sasse
[North Carolina's] Richard Burr
[Louisiana's] Bill Cassidy
[Maine Senator] Susan Collins
[Alaska Senator] Lisa Murkowski
[Pennsylvania Senator] Pat Toomey
[Kentucky] Mitch McConnell

REPRESENTATIVES
[South Carolina] Tom Rice
[Illinois] Adam Kinzinger
[Washington], Dan Newhouse
[Ohio] Anthony Gonzalez
[Michigan] Fred Upton
[Washington] Jaime Herrera-Beutler
[Michigan] Peter Meijer
[New York] John Katko
[California] David Valadao
[Wyoming] Liz Cheney

... along with
the SCOTUS

... so where many are confused and confounded as to GOD's Plans and Purposes for these two men, the MODERN Prophets have made these circumstances and events PERFECTLY CLEAR. -- GOD is attempting to AWAKEN a sleeping church and bring them into the battle against satan who has determined to destroy mankind from the face of the earth.

The only question is, -- will the church hear from GOD and be stirred into action, or will they continue to sleep while PLAYING RELIGIOUS GAMES, and satan will render FURTHER DESTRUCTION because of the lack of resistance by the church.

The fate of the world rests upon GOD's people, and their action or inaction.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD is attempting to AWAKEN a sleeping church and bring them into the battle against satan who has determined to destroy mankind from the face of the earth.

The only question is, -- will the church hear from GOD and be stirred into action, or will they continue to sleep while PLAYING RELIGIOUS GAMES, and satan will render FURTHER DESTRUCTION because of the lack of resistance by the church.

The fate of the world rests upon GOD's people, and their action or inaction.
There is zero truth to this. God has determined that evil will consume the whole world. No one can change that. It's going to happen. God said so. It's God's will to let that happen. Earth is a sinking ship. The mission is to get yourself and everyone you can bring with you off of the sinking ship and into the life boat called Jesus, not save the sinking ship.

Reactions: DNB

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... ACTION or INACTION:

... Jesus was a man of ACTION. Even after HIS Crucifixion, he returned to explain to the Disciples. Yet we can't can put down the can of soda and the bag of chips, and get up off the couch. -- Stupid (oops) Lazy church, that either deserve what it gets; -- or will have to EARN what it receives.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... ACTION or INACTION:

... Jesus was a man of ACTION. Even after HIS Crucifixion, he returned to explain to the Disciples. Yet we can't can put down the can of soda and the bag of chips, and get up off the couch. -- Stupid (oops) Lazy church, that either deserve what it gets; -- or will have to EARN what it receives.

We're talking about the end times here. Christ has already told us how it will play out. You can't change that. Stop trying. Start laying up treasure in heaven. Forget about planet earth. It's a lost cause.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah but they have said time and again and beyond that it is or did not find any mail fraud. But who knows. As they are not going to tell us and no plans to do so. Just if it is that.

Oh sure! It's exactly the same thing just about every criminal says,... "I swear I didn't do it! I'm innocent!" And dispose of all the evidence quickly as possible. Luckily, (and I'm not saying you are just misguided) I'm not that stupid! :rolleyes:

So I have to find the speech somewhere now to get a handle on what he was saying.

I always watch his stuff on Right Side Broadcasting Network on YouTube, or RSBN. :D

Reactions: Bobby Jo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's election fraud claims in any election since Hillary Clinton lost. I found this article: Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’

I remember watching the news during the Clinton-Trump election and it was just recount after recount and claims of election fraud against Trump. How am I supposed to think this Trump claim is any different? And I'm sure there is fraud to some level, but honestly, how much fraud really exists? Here's the article for people that don't click on links:

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear.

“There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level,” Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic’s politics podcast, The Ticket. “We still don’t know what really happened.”

“There’s just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover,” the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential nominee continued. “But you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’ That was a deep sense of unease.”

Clinton also offered copious criticism of President Trump, saying she warned the country about her former rival, and “it was even worse than I thought it was.”

“I really did feel sometimes like the tree falling in the forest. I believed he was a puppet of Putin. I believed that there was relevant, important information in his tax returns. I believed he did not have the temperament to be president, he was unfit—not a partisan comment, but an assessment of him,” the former secretary of state said.

In August, Clinton said Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should not concede the upcoming November election “under any circumstances” because she believes “this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don’t give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is.”

The 2020 election results are expected to be delayed, as the use of mail-in ballots, which can take weeks to count, will likely skyrocket due to the coronavirus pandemic.

President Trump has cast doubt on whether the upcoming 2020 election will be legitimate, warning that widespread voting by mail could be a catalyst for election fraud. Democrats have pushed for voting by mail to protect voters from having to leave their homes to vote, possibly exposing themselves to the coronavirus.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAT? -- A STATE-OF-THE-UNION-ADDRESS, by the PRESIDENT ???

Yep, -- I completely missed the SIGNIFICANCE.

A STATE-OF-THE-UNION-ADDRESS has been historically been conducted by the PRESIDENT between January and February every year. And THIS YEAR is no different. -- DID YOU ALSO MISS IT???

Right over my head:

Welcome Back Mr. President! Trump Delivers Fantastic State of the Union Address at CPAC!
Welcome Back, Mr. President! We missed you!
The President usually addresses the nation by the last day in February, right? And that's exactly what President Trump did today: addressed the nation on Sunday, February 28th at CPAC.

So now we not only find the 2 Sam. & Esthr Parallel-Prophecies being fulfilled, but also our Traditional United States STATE-OF-THE-UNION-Address.

What in the world is going on, that so many CLUES, so much EVIDENCE, and yet so much BLINDNESS IN THE CHURCH??? And I agree that much of the church blindness is due to IGNORANCE, -- but some is due to DISOBEDIENCE. And who can know whether these DISOBEDIENT individuals are even "IN THE CHURCH"??? By most metrics, some are obvious non-chrisians, some are TROLLS, and some are satan's minions (and we could suppose that there's no difference between a "Troll" and a satanic "Minion").

But whatever the circumstance, -- GOD is calling HIS Church, and it remains to be seen if they listen.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAT? -- A STATE-OF-THE-UNION-ADDRESS, by the PRESIDENT ???

Yep, -- I completely missed the SIGNIFICANCE.

A STATE-OF-THE-UNION-ADDRESS has been historically been conducted by the PRESIDENT between January and February every year. And THIS YEAR is no different. -- DID YOU ALSO MISS IT???

Right over my head:

Welcome Back Mr. President! Trump Delivers Fantastic State of the Union Address at CPAC!
Welcome Back, Mr. President! We missed you!
The President usually addresses the nation by the last day in February, right? And that's exactly what President Trump did today: addressed the nation on Sunday, February 28th at CPAC.

So now we not only find the 2 Sam. & Esthr Parallel-Prophecies being fulfilled, but also our Traditional United States STATE-OF-THE-UNION-Address.

What in the world is going on, that so many CLUES, so much EVIDENCE, and yet so much BLINDNESS IN THE CHURCH??? And I agree that much of the church blindness is due to IGNORANCE, -- but some is due to DISOBEDIENCE. And who can know whether these DISOBEDIENT individuals are even "IN THE CHURCH"??? By most metrics, some are obvious non-chrisians, some are TROLLS, and some are satan's minions (and we could suppose that there's no difference between a "Troll" and a satanic "Minion").

But whatever the circumstance, -- GOD is calling HIS Church, and it remains to be seen if they listen.

@Bobby Jo , where is this nation in Revelation that succeeds in defying the globalist agenda of the anti-christ? If you want to clear blindness and ignorance you have to show us something in scripture that supports what you claim is true. I'm open. Where does the Bible talk about an end time nation or entity that succeeds in defying the anti-christ?

Reactions: amadeus

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, still waiting on @Jim B to list all of Biden's redeeming qualities. *Crickets chirp*

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah but they have said time and again and beyond that it is or did not find any mail fraud. But who knows. As they are not going to tell us and no plans to do so. Just if it is that.
The Supreme Court REFUSED to examine the evidence. That is not the same as there being no evidence. A court of law is legally bound to look at all evidence and then make a judgment.

Sidney Powell LIVE: “There Is More than Enough Evidence in the Public Now to More than Reverse the Election in at Least 5 States” (VIDEO)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Supreme Court REFUSED to examine the evidence. That is not the same as there being no evidence. A court of law is legally bound to look at all evidence and then make a judgment.

Sidney Powell LIVE: “There Is More than Enough Evidence in the Public Now to More than Reverse the Election in at Least 5 States” (VIDEO)

There were so many laws broken it's unbelievable. I'm still not really sure how they were all able to get away with it when they should be behind bars.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were so many laws broken it's unbelievable. I'm still not really sure how they were all able to get away with it when they should be behind bars.
And you think Trump is going to be able to fight this system in 2022 and 2024? Give it up. Not going to happen. I mean that's great if he can pull it off, but if he does brace yourself for another world crisis to crush everything he tries to do.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Give it up. Not going to happen. ...

2 Kngs 7:1 But Eli′sha said, “Hear the word of the Lord: thus says the Lord, Tomorrow about this time a measure of fine meal shall be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, at the gate of Samar′ia.” 2 Then the captain on whose hand the king leaned said to the man of God, “If the Lord himself should make windows in heaven, could this thing be?” But he said, “You shall see it with your own eyes, but you shall not eat of it.”

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Kngs 7:1 But Eli′sha said, “Hear the word of the Lord: thus says the Lord, Tomorrow about this time a measure of fine meal shall be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, at the gate of Samar′ia.” 2 Then the captain on whose hand the king leaned said to the man of God, “If the Lord himself should make windows in heaven, could this thing be?” But he said, “You shall see it with your own eyes, but you shall not eat of it.”
You claim we are literally in the very end of time. How is Trump's America playing into all this? Where is that talked about in Revelation? I see defeat and destruction at the hands of the anti-christ and the false prophet for everyone, not victory. Everyone who resists him dies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you think Trump is going to be able to fight this system in 2022 and 2024? Give it up. Not going to happen. I mean that's great if he can pull it off, but if he does brace yourself for another world crisis to crush everything he tries to do.

And what does just giving up accomplish? Pence gave up and he's a coward and a trader for it. Trump isn't either of those things. Granted, he makes mistakes and puts his foot in his mouth at times, but since he isn't Jesus then it's understandable since he's only human.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what does just giving up accomplish? Pence gave up and he's a coward and a trader for it. Trump isn't either of those things. Granted, he makes mistakes and puts his foot in his mouth at times, but since he isn't Jesus then it's understandable since he's only human.
Trump gave it a good run and he is to be commended for that. But now he and all the rest of us can see that the system is bigger and more powerful and more entrenched than any of us thought, reaching even into the judicial system, and the military (apparently).

Reactions: Michiah-Imla
Status
Not open for further replies.