Elementary School Holds Gay Pride Parade, Makes Students March Rainbow Flags Painted signs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Elementary School Holds Gay Pride Parade in Hallways, Makes Students March With Rainbow Flags and Painted Signs [VIDEO] (100percentfedup.com)

Told to keep it a secret from parents

An elementary school in Austin, Texas held a pride parade in its halls during a ‘Pride Week’ which the school reportedly did not inform the parents was happening. A video taken inside the school shows children being made to march through the halls with rainbow signs and flags in their elementary’s own gay pride parade, some chanting “Pride! Pride! Pride!”

According to documents posted online, children as young as five – and possibly even younger – were also made to participate in “community circles” to discuss sexuality, LGBTQ+ experience, and subjects that have no place in an elementary school classroom.

In the instructional documents provided for faculty to lead these discussions, it tells them to continuously remind the children that the conversations they have in the room are not to be told to anyone. Thus, these kids are being told to keep everything that was discussed a secret, even from their parents.

Matthew 18:5-7 New King James Version

Jesus Warns of Offenses
6 “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember using finger paints and having crackers and juice for lunch. and taking naps. PK and K
I remember learning letters and numbers and reading "See spot run" in first grade.
I think reading clocks telling time and counting money came in at 2nd grade.
I don't ever remember learning about girls being boys or boys being girls, or even what gay was other than happy.

Times have changed since let's see.. how old is PK, 5? so that would be 1970
Things are moving fast.
Exponentially fast, multiplying even.

We got some Governors trying to put an end to this. I hope that takes root and multiplies faster.
Hugs

Reactions: marks

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I posted the above just for the interest of this conversation. Now I have my own views on this, but my post is more about how words can be changed in reporting something to make it into something that it isn’t.
The word sexuality is not mentioned, yet that is added to the report.
families, respecting differences, no place for hate ……those are the things being discussed.
The ‘ confidentiality ‘ is in line with the children being able to speak openly , which is not the same as ‘ keep this meeting a secret ‘
There is also no mention of the age group that would be having the discussions ..the school age range is 5-11, over here they have discussions about sexuality in the 9-11 age range and that’s been the case for the last 35years. I always thought the age range was too young for many.
Rita

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted the above just for the interest of this conversation. Now I have my own views on this, but my post is more about how words can be changed in reporting something to make it into something that it isn’t.
families, respecting differences, no place for hate ……those are the things being discussed.
The ‘ confidentiality ‘ is in line with the children being able to speak openly , which is not the same as ‘ keep this meeting a secret ‘
There is also no mention of the age group that would be having the discussions ..the school age range is 5-11, over here they have discussions about sexuality in the 9-11 age range and that’s been the case for the last 35years. I always thought the age range was too young for many.
Rita
age 9-11, that would be like 4th and 5th grade?
I went to public school in Boston. We never had sex ed. I think maybe 7th grade middle school they had seperate classes for boys and girls to learn about the reproductive system.
I don't recall much. I didn't spend a lot of time in school. I do remember being handed crossword puzzles in English and find a words in social studies, and the teachers smoking in the hall.
So I figured if they don't want to take the time to teach, I'm not wasting my time to do crossword and find a word puzzles.
So I basically quit.

This isn't the first that's been talked about though. I seen videos where the OP is right on target.
They have little kids marching in the hallways carrying pride flags.
Normalizing:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Ziggy,
It has certainly changed, and that’s why I added ‘ I have my own personal views on the subject ‘ . I just prefer things to be discussed in context of a situation, rather on what a reporter has added. Sex education was very limited in my day, and much was left to your parents to talk to you about.
The schools use to always notify parents to of up and coming events that were taking place, I pulled my children from some of them as a result. ( mainly Halloween and meditation classes )
Anyway, this is a side issue and I don’t want to derail the thread…also work beckons xx

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A child in a healthy balanced environment won't be curious about sex. Their bodies will inform them about it and that's the time to educate. The culture we live in is scandalous as it is. Children get their minds directed towards sex much too early. That exposure is usually using sexual attraction to sell something. The child will identify themselves and others as objects. These experiences harm because they put a false idea about the meaning of their bodies and their identity. Then to amplify in their mind what is already distorted and not even supposed to be there is such a travesty. Making adult issues a matter for kids to be concerned about is incredibly selfish too. Making adult activity an important thing before their bodies do robs them of their freedom.
Even if normalizing same sex attraction isn't on the agenda it's distorting young minds about the meaning of sexual reproduction.

Reactions: marks and Ziggy

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hannah Wankel (@hannah_wankel) / Twitter

Schools, libraries, governments of western nations are strongly promoting gay sexuality to young kids, dont see how this can be denied by anyone. IT is also happening in churches, my own episcopalian church attending sister in law approves of gay sex in any form or fashion, gay priests, everything, and if shown any bible verses about the condemnation of homosexuality or sexual immorality becomes extremely angry.
She and my dead FIL, believed God made them that way so it is all good.

Gay sex is encouraged by western governments to reduce the human population numbers.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe there is more to it than just being born questioning ones gender.
I don't believe they are trying to get people to accept this because it's an act of nature.
I believe they are trying to cover something very sinister up and make it appear normal.

I read awhile back, and still more all the time, specially since covid came out of the closet.
That back in WW2 and the wars that followed, Korea, Vietnam, and a whole host that I can't name.
That the military was using experimental biological and chemical weapons and injections on the soldiers.
Agent orange is the most familiar one I know of. And that did a lot of damage. There were nerve gasses and mustard gas,
and lots of other things.

My Father in law was in the Korean war. He contracted Malaria and was put on medications. He passed away some years ago from malenoma cancer all through his brain.
He had 2 sons. I married the younger. The older brother married and had 3 children. His marriage lasted for maybe 35 years and they ended up getting a divorce. At first we were told, the reason was complicated. And not until my father in law passed away, would the reason be revealed.
The son revealed that he had always felt different from the other boys. He didn't fit in. And that he tried to live a "normal" life.
He went into the military, his father was a marine, and he bacame a marine, and he got married and settled down to raise a family.
After all the birds had left the nest, the problems began with his marriage. He couldn't hide who he was anymore.
On a few occasions his wife had caught him wearing her clothes. And he became suicidal, not knowing or understanding why he was the way he was.
He went to a psychiatrist who led him to believe he was transgender. She put him on hormone pills to help relieve the depression.
Finally, he knew he wasn't a he, but a she after all. Him is a her today. All of his documents, birth records, have been changed to show he was born a she. (You wouldn't think that was legal but it is)

The younger son that I married was not able to have children. I was his 2nd wife and he was my second husband. His previous wife had 3 children but none of them were his. After 16 years of being together, he finally admitted to me that he had been looking for a platonic relationship.
I had to look this up. I'd never heard of it before. A relationship built on friendship without the entaglement of a physical relationship.
Ahhh.. 16 years of is it me? No, it wasn't me, it was him.
I asked him one day right after we got divorced if he was gay. He said he didn't know.

When all this covid and biolabs and bio/chemical weapons started making a stir. I started looking up things like what they were spraying and dropping on countries. Agent orange was used for the purpose of destroying all the crops so the people would give up due to famine.
Other agents were used to bring diseases and to inflict pain.
A lot of these agents were dropped even while oue military was on the ground. Many died or became disabled, and many absorbed these chemicals into their bodies which could in turn be passed down through their children.
Of course a lot of the documents had been classified "secret" . But people were insisting on finding about the origens on covid.
And as they did, more and more information became available.

I am not condoning transgenderism. I don't fully understand it. I'm just saying, all of this movement to make it acceptable in society,
I believe is deeper and darker and more secretive of it's origens than we have been told.
And the military, the DOD, the CIA, are using specific organizations and groups to cover up the facts.

Someday I hope we learn the truth and it all comes out in full view.
If this is something that was "caused" and not something someone is just naturally born with.
They need to be held accountable.

At this point, in my opinion. the only thing we can should do is pray for those who are dealing with this situation.
By teaching little children that it's ok to be different, is just covering up the facts of how this may have happened.
Most children that are not or do not have the inclination to be something that their not, will be persuaded that this is normal and exceptable behavior. So they also will become victims through confusion, to justify witholding the information of how the governments of the world, destroyed the human race.

Just sharing my thoughts.
Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe there is more to it than just being born questioning ones gender.
I don't believe they are trying to get people to accept this because it's an act of nature.
I believe they are trying to cover something very sinister up and make it appear normal.

I read awhile back, and still more all the time, specially since covid came out of the closet.
That back in WW2 and the wars that followed, Korea, Vietnam, and a whole host that I can't name.
That the military was using experimental biological and chemical weapons and injections on the soldiers.
Agent orange is the most familiar one I know of. And that did a lot of damage. There were nerve gasses and mustard gas,
and lots of other things.

My Father in law was in the Korean war. He contracted Malaria and was put on medications. He passed away some years ago from malenoma cancer all through his brain.
He had 2 sons. I married the younger. The older brother married and had 3 children. His marriage lasted for maybe 35 years and they ended up getting a divorce. At first we were told, the reason was complicated. And not until my father in law passed away, would the reason be revealed.
The son revealed that he had always felt different from the other boys. He didn't fit in. And that he tried to live a "normal" life.
He went into the military, his father was a marine, and he bacame a marine, and he got married and settled down to raise a family.
After all the birds had left the nest, the problems began with his marriage. He couldn't hide who he was anymore.
On a few occasions his wife had caught him wearing her clothes. And he became suicidal, not knowing or understanding why he was the way he was.
He went to a psychiatrist who led him to believe he was transgender. She put him on hormone pills to help relieve the depression.
Finally, he knew he wasn't a he, but a she after all. Him is a her today. All of his documents, birth records, have been changed to show he was born a she. (You wouldn't think that was legal but it is)

The younger son that I married was not able to have children. I was his 2nd wife and he was my second husband. His previous wife had 3 children but none of them were his. After 16 years of being together, he finally admitted to me that he had been looking for a platonic relationship.
I had to look this up. I'd never heard of it before. A relationship built on friendship without the entaglement of a physical relationship.
Ahhh.. 16 years of is it me? No, it wasn't me, it was him.
I asked him one day right after we got divorced if he was gay. He said he didn't know.

When all this covid and biolabs and bio/chemical weapons started making a stir. I started looking up things like what they were spraying and dropping on countries. Agent orange was used for the purpose of destroying all the crops so the people would give up due to famine.
Other agents were used to bring diseases and to inflict pain.
A lot of these agents were dropped even while oue military was on the ground. Many died or became disabled, and many absorbed these chemicals into their bodies which could in turn be passed down through their children.
Of course a lot of the documents had been classified "secret" . But people were insisting on finding about the origens on covid.
And as they did, more and more information became available.

I am not condoning transgenderism. I don't fully understand it. I'm just saying, all of this movement to make it acceptable in society,
I believe is deeper and darker and more secretive of it's origens than we have been told.
And the military, the DOD, the CIA, are using specific organizations and groups to cover up the facts.

Someday I hope we learn the truth and it all comes out in full view.
If this is something that was "caused" and not something someone is just naturally born with.
They need to be held accountable.

At this point, in my opinion. the only thing we can should do is pray for those who are dealing with this situation.
By teaching little children that it's ok to be different, is just covering up the facts of how this may have happened.
Most children that are not or do not have the inclination to be something that their not, will be persuaded that this is normal and exceptable behavior. So they also will become victims through confusion, to justify witholding the information of how the governments of the world, destroyed the human race.

Just sharing my thoughts.
Hugs
Ecclesiastes 7 AMP Version
27 “Behold, I have discovered this,” says the Preacher, “while adding one thing to another to find an explanation,

28 which I am still seeking but have not found. I have found one man among a thousand [who pleases God], but I have not found [such] a woman among all these [a thousand in my harem].

29 Behold, I have found only this [as a reason]: God made man upright and uncorrupted, but they [both men and women] have sought out many devices [for evil].”

God did not make man evil, they seek out evil things.
God clearly says this too in Romans 1, God gives them over. Satan happily obliges their evil natures.
Which is truly why you must be born again of God's Spirit to believe and be saved.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their own hearts to [sexual] impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them [abandoning them to the degrading power of sin], 25 because [by choice] they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading and vile passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural [a function contrary to nature], 27 and in the same way also the men turned away from the natural function of the woman and were consumed with their desire toward one another, men with men committing shameful acts and in return receiving in their own bodies the inevitable and appropriate penalty for their wrongdoing.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or consider Him worth knowing [as their Creator], God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do things which are improper and repulsive, 29 until they were filled (permeated, saturated) with every kind of unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice and mean-spiritedness. They are gossips [spreading rumors], 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors [of new forms] of evil, disobedient and disrespectful to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful [without pity]. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree and His judgment, that those who do such things deserve death, yet they not only do them, but they even [enthusiastically] approve and tolerate others who practice them.

Reactions: marks and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ecclesiastes 7 AMP Version
27 “Behold, I have discovered this,” says the Preacher, “while adding one thing to another to find an explanation,

28 which I am still seeking but have not found. I have found one man among a thousand [who pleases God], but I have not found [such] a woman among all these [a thousand in my harem].

29 Behold, I have found only this [as a reason]: God made man upright and uncorrupted, but they [both men and women] have sought out many devices [for evil].”

God did not make man evil, they seek out evil things.
God clearly says this too in Romans 1, God gives them over. Satan happily obliges their evil natures.
Which is truly why you must be born again of God's Spirit to believe and be saved.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their own hearts to [sexual] impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them [abandoning them to the degrading power of sin], 25 because [by choice] they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading and vile passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural [a function contrary to nature], 27 and in the same way also the men turned away from the natural function of the woman and were consumed with their desire toward one another, men with men committing shameful acts and in return receiving in their own bodies the inevitable and appropriate penalty for their wrongdoing.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or consider Him worth knowing [as their Creator], God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do things which are improper and repulsive, 29 until they were filled (permeated, saturated) with every kind of unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice and mean-spiritedness. They are gossips [spreading rumors], 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors [of new forms] of evil, disobedient and disrespectful to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful [without pity]. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree and His judgment, that those who do such things deserve death, yet they not only do them, but they even [enthusiastically] approve and tolerate others who practice them.
I'm not disagreeing that homosexuality can be a form of rebellion. I agee with that.
I'm just saying, perhaps not all are due to rebellion, but corrupted by man and his devices.
Again, I don't approve. And rebellion should not be tolerated.

But I also hear:

Jhn 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
Jhn 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Jhn 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
Jhn 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Jhn 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
Jhn 9:6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
Jhn 9:7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

And again:

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Again:

Mat 9:10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
Mat 9:11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
Mat 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
Mat 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Again:

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I think God is showing us, the church, that we're slacking.
We're just letting sin run rampant in the streets, like wildfire.

That's why I said:
At this point, in my opinion. the only thing we can and should do is pray for those who are dealing with this situation.

Just sharing..
Hugs

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to documents posted online, children as young as five – and possibly even younger – were also made to participate in “community circles” to discuss sexuality, LGBTQ+ experience, and subjects that have no place in an elementary school classroom.

In the instructional documents provided for faculty to lead these discussions, it tells them to continuously remind the children that the conversations they have in the room are not to be told to anyone. Thus, these kids are being told to keep everything that was discussed a secret, even from their parents.
Sexualizing children, and engendering disloyalty to parents. I have no words strong enough to say how that makes me feel!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not disagreeing that homosexuality can be a form of rebellion. I agee with that.
I'm just saying, perhaps not all are due to rebellion, but corrupted by man and his devices.
Again, I don't approve. And rebellion should not be tolerated.

But I also hear:

Jhn 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
Jhn 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Jhn 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
Jhn 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Jhn 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
Jhn 9:6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
Jhn 9:7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

And again:

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Again:

Mat 9:10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
Mat 9:11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
Mat 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
Mat 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Again:

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I think God is showing us, the church, that we're slacking.
We're just letting sin run rampant in the streets, like wildfire.

That's why I said:

Just sharing..
Hugs

No doubt the blind man did not sin to be born blind, but he was still born in a sinful world which means bad things happen to people. If the blind man had been born in an unfallen world of Adam and Eve before the fall, he would not have been born blind.
People suffer for the sins of others. But in his case not his sins or his parents sins caused the blindness.

Last edited:
Reactions: EloyCraft and Ziggy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita
I believe the intent of these groups is to sexualize children, and keep them from telling anyone. The agenda sounds like it could be innocuous, however, what exactly about "families" is to be discussed during pride week? I believe the goal is to normalize homosexuality in the minds of these precious young children. To display and normalize deviant and perverted sexuality for the purpose of perverting these precious young children.

And it will destroy a part of their life, for the rest of their life.

I can read their code, and they are doing evil. Or so it seems to me.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't recall much. I didn't spend a lot of time in school. I do remember being handed crossword puzzles in English and find a words in social studies, and the teachers smoking in the hall.
We were given academic basic instruction about human reproduction in health class in 9th grade, so I was 15.

Much love!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know the next step coming is open and excepted pedophilia.
They are grooming children to be sex objects for their own pleasure.
I saw a video yesterday:
This is hard stuff. But we can't ignore it. These are those times when putting on that armour of God and facing the enemy face to face,
really tries one's soul.

It doesn't end in the classroom... or even begin in the classroom.
Some of these kids never even seen a classroom.
I know Jesus is coming back soon. Because if this is devasting me, I can't even imagine....
Watch if you choose.
It's about Disney Employees being arrested for Child Trafficking.
It's the Sherriff giving evidence of what they found.
I haven't watched the entire video....
But I will be watching as I post this.

The darkness is growing...
Come quickly Lord Jesus
Amen
Hugs

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know the next step coming is open and excepted pedophilia.
They are grooming children to be sex objects for their own pleasure.
I saw a video yesterday:
This is hard stuff. But we can't ignore it. These are those times when putting on that armour of God and facing the enemy face to face,
really tries one's soul.

It doesn't end in the classroom... or even begin in the classroom.
Some of these kids never even seen a classroom.
I know Jesus is coming back soon. Because if this is devasting me, I can't even imagine....
Watch if you choose.
It's about Disney Employees being arrested for Child Trafficking.
It's the Sherriff giving evidence of what they found.
I haven't watched the entire video....
But I will be watching as I post this.

The darkness is growing...
Come quickly Lord Jesus
Amen
Hugs

Joe Biden’s Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson’s extensive judicial record reveals she advocated for softening punishment for sexual predators of children,

The Link

Yes! Come quickly!!

Much love!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Link

Yes! Come quickly!!

Much love!
I was going to watch the hearing this morning, but I haven't left the forum since I woke up.
Maybe when I get some breakfast..
oh look it's 1PM lol

Much love back at ya!
:D
Hugs

Reactions: marks

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
American public education is now a “gay porn” advocacy hub that grooms children for LGBTQ and pedophilia (collapse.news)

demon-transgender-reading-books-children.jpg