Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
CF0FFD95-83AA-4524-8E89-9AE086D19467.png.36e7bca383b7f05f0d5c65af2d73f781.png

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And to make it even clearer so that all know true love , true joy , true longsuffering
let us look at ephesians . For the FRUIT of the SPIRIT is in ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS ,HOLINESS and TRUTH
PROVING what is acceptable TO GOD ALL MIGHTY
SO any love that contradicts the truth of GOD , IS A FAT LIE . IF our joy comes from sin and wordliness THEN ITS a false joy .
IF our peace comes from what we have obtained in this world , aka money , ITS false .
Satan is moving fast now and he has infected the churches very badly indeed .
BUT MY SISTER knows the one KNOW . NOSES IN BIBLES . YES INDEED . NOSES IN BIBLES . THE LORD IS WITH the lambs .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a wonderful saying that is . NOSES IN BIBLES . I LOVED IT the first second i seen it . YEP . But then lambs love truth .
AND the bible IS TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather sadly to day that many no longer sound as john did .
FOR when the mere mention that the Coming of the LORD draws nigh , they truly want no part of that .
They are too AT home and in love with this world .
BUT , i know my sister is not one of those . ME and SISTER say in unison . AMEN EVEN SO < COME LORD JESUS .
Cause we know where HOME IS , dont we sister . ITS WITH OUR KING .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So DROP THEM GEMS dear sister , and as JESUS once said , LET US be watching . OH YES .
FOr if we take but one peek at this world , AND then go take a good long read on what JESUS said
about how it would look NIGH before HIS COMING
and if we read what the apostels said would occur nigh the end . IT LOOKS JUST LIKE TODAY .
OH YES IT DOES .
And let us remember this , JESUS had said , WHEN ye shall SEE these things ,
LOOK UP , for your redemption draweth nigh . HE never said be depressed and hope for world peace and unity.
HE said LOOK YE UP , WITH JOY and GREAT HOPE SISTER , we wait for the COMING OF THE ONE TRUE KING .
YES indeed . SING IT SISTER and drop those gems .