Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace,
whose mind is stayed on thee:
because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:3
And what does perfect peace mean .
Well lets examine this real close . My peace i give , NOT as the world giveth .
The world has peace only in times of abundance , only in times when the riches they trust in are abundant .
But when threat or even loss of such things occur , they have grave fear .
Yet a lamb knows , as did job , THERE IS BUT ONE that we can trust in . It aint money , it aint easy times , for times always change ,
It aint our abundance upon this earth and it aint in anything of this world , which can and shall fade away .
ITS IN THE LIVING GOD . IF we want wonderful examples of this peace
Then let us examine the book of acts and the writings of the apostels as well.
The human mind , the carnal mind would not sing in prison , BUT THEY DID .
It would be against suffering , YET THEY EMBRACED SUFFERING FOR JESUS . EVEN KNEW that to suffer loss for JESUS was only gain .
THEY had one mind . AND it was not of this world nor on its things . THEIR PEACE came not of this world nor its things .
THEIR PEACE WAS JESUS and their HOPE was on HIS DAY , HIS COMING and they were prepared to suffer the loss of all
Even death and COUNT IT ONLY GAIN . YES . The abundant life , JESUS SPOKE OF
had nothing to do with the cares and pleasures in life , the lust of the riches of this world which CHOKE the word and drown men
in destruction and perditon . IT WAS ON JESUS . TO LIVE WAS CHRIST and TO DIE WAS GAIN for those folks .
AND it ought to be the same for us . SO RAISE THOSE HANDS AND PRAISE THE BLESSED MOST HOLY GOD .
FOR the wonderous GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST . SING TO THE KING . SING TO THE LORD . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED >

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May will keep her in mind in perfect peace by keeping it on Christ Jesus.
Sister has spoken truth . JESUS ALONE . JESUS CHRIST THE KING ALONE . Let our minds be stayed on Him .
Most folks make the mistake of thinking we have to know the mind of the enemy to overcome the enemy
Or that we have to focus on certain things which happened to us in the past to be able to overcome such things .
NOT I and NOT ME . JESUS ALONE is all i need . IN HE ALONE shall i overcome and HE IN ALONE shall my joy and hope be in .
The BLOOD of JESUS , the wonderous HOPE in HIM . Has us to be looking forward and not backward .
To overcome anything , we need to know only one name . JESUS CHRIST . LET THE HANDS BE RAISED and the LORD BE PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see our gemmer from the UK has let down an arsenal of beauties . As have you all .
I am so happy i feel like dancing . Like a fat kid at a candy store . Those gems of scripture are wonderous to the taste .
Wait , it might not be PC to say fat kid . Okay i feel like a kid too short for his weight at a candy store . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I see our gemmer from the UK has let down an arsenal of beauties . As have you all .
I am so happy i feel like dancing . Like a fat kid at a candy store . Those gems of scripture are wonderous to the taste .
Wait , it might not be PC to say fat kid . Okay i feel like a kid too short for his weight at a candy store . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
The Lord be praised. His return is very, very nigh. Get ready and look up.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sister has spoken truth . JESUS ALONE . JESUS CHRIST THE KING ALONE . Let our minds be stayed on Him .
Most folks make the mistake of thinking we have to know the mind of the enemy to overcome the enemy
Or that we have to focus on certain things which happened to us in the past to be able to overcome such things .
NOT I and NOT ME . JESUS ALONE is all i need . IN HE ALONE shall i overcome and HE IN ALONE shall my joy and hope be in .
The BLOOD of JESUS , the wonderous HOPE in HIM . Has us to be looking forward and not backward .
To overcome anything , we need to know only one name . JESUS CHRIST . LET THE HANDS BE RAISED and the LORD BE PRAISED .
Praising the Lord brother. Onwards in the Lord. Homeward bound.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And what does perfect peace mean .
Well lets examine this real close . My peace i give , NOT as the world giveth .
The world has peace only in times of abundance , only in times when the riches they trust in are abundant .
But when threat or even loss of such things occur , they have grave fear .
Yet a lamb knows , as did job , THERE IS BUT ONE that we can trust in . It aint money , it aint easy times , for times always change ,
It aint our abundance upon this earth and it aint in anything of this world , which can and shall fade away .
ITS IN THE LIVING GOD . IF we want wonderful examples of this peace
Then let us examine the book of acts and the writings of the apostels as well.
The human mind , the carnal mind would not sing in prison , BUT THEY DID .
It would be against suffering , YET THEY EMBRACED SUFFERING FOR JESUS . EVEN KNEW that to suffer loss for JESUS was only gain .
THEY had one mind . AND it was not of this world nor on its things . THEIR PEACE came not of this world nor its things .
THEIR PEACE WAS JESUS and their HOPE was on HIS DAY , HIS COMING and they were prepared to suffer the loss of all
Even death and COUNT IT ONLY GAIN . YES . The abundant life , JESUS SPOKE OF
had nothing to do with the cares and pleasures in life , the lust of the riches of this world which CHOKE the word and drown men
in destruction and perditon . IT WAS ON JESUS . TO LIVE WAS CHRIST and TO DIE WAS GAIN for those folks .
AND it ought to be the same for us . SO RAISE THOSE HANDS AND PRAISE THE BLESSED MOST HOLY GOD .
FOR the wonderous GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST . SING TO THE KING . SING TO THE LORD . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED >
Brother is on a roll. Sing it out brother. Shout those praises to the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praising the Lord brother. Onwards in the Lord. Homeward bound.
March on sister . march onward in the Lord . Whether the lambs live or die we are HIS .
AND i promise us all one thing . This next thing is total truth and wonderous hope it does give .
TO DEPART AND BE WITH CHRIST IS FAR , FAR , BETTER . SO fear not death nor suffering FORJESUS sake . JUST EMBRACE THE LORD
and love HIS EVERY WORD . LET THE KING BE PRAISED .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4886.jpg