Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
A30BA8FB-3575-4ABA-B265-1D59C2CD4B4B.png.0ce059c9cdafcd804c4189bc84bcde10.png
Pivotal verses about the Great Commission! :)

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

(Galatians 5:22-26) NKJV

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But when they arrest you and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand, or premediate what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit. Now brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

(Mark 13:11-13) NKJV

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering,
the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel:
but the LORD thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines,
and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel.
And the men of Israel went out of Mizpeh,
and pursued the Philistines, and smote them,
until they came under Bethcar.
Then Samuel took a stone,
and set it between Mizpeh and Shen,
and called the name of it Ebenezer, saying,
Hitherto hath the LORD helped us.
1 Samuel 7:10-12

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things,
as silver and gold,
from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
But with the precious blood of Christ,
as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
1 Peter 1:18-19

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

(Galatians 5:22-26) NKJV
And now let us examine Ephesians . So as we can know what VERSION of love , joy , peace , longsuffering , etc we ought to follow .
FOR any love , joy , peace and etc that is contrary to that which GOD approves , is a death sentence . ITS THE FLESH .
Our flesh knows a love , joy , peace and etc . JUST like i once did . But it was false . ANY LOVE , any JOY
that expresses itself in the things which GOD does not approve , AINT JESUS and thus it aint OF GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,
the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1
Anything of this world can BE SEEN . Monies , gold , silver , etc .
THUS our hope ought not be in that . THE One who cannot be seen by the eye , IS JESUS .
And our hope is on HIS DAY . This world offers me nothing my friend . It once did . Now only JESUS is my hope .
And this world and its things are not my hope . JESUS IS . I hope that encouraged you my friend .
For i see many false prosperity gospel preachers putting our hopes in the things of this world . They are destroying all who sit under them .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ponder on this my dear loved sister . Notice it says , present yourself to GOD as one APPROVED .
My next question is ...........APPROVED OF WHO . The world or GOD . Exactly sister .
First we are found approved of GOD , ONLY and i do mean ONLY IN JESUS .
And the fruit of the SPIRIT would bear witness to whose we are .
For the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness , righteousness and truth
PROVING what is ACCEPTABLE TO GOD . And sin is not acceptable to GOD . THUS if we have CHRIST and are HIS
our fruits will prove it . what we love , what we think on and what we do , PROVES who we belong too .
That might sound a bit scary . It should . BUT let it make us think . LET it make us SEEK to press in only closer to GOD .
GOD desires that none perish . HE DOES . HE desires that none perish . SO remember
that every word of GOD and every thing spoken that agrees with that , IS FOR OUR GOOD . You are loved my dear sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fire up that engine my dear sister . Light that plane up . GEMS must be dropped .
Known to no man or woman or child is the hour when we draw our final breath . GOD KNOWS . But we do not .
Let us go out faithful unto the glorious Lord . Just like you said earlier on the phone when i was busy working on the car .
YEP . The only thing that truly matters , IS KNOWING JESUS . Let the gems RAIN DOWN SISTER .
Our next home will be much easier to move into . In the meantime , IF THE LORD WILLS , if a knocking is heard upon the door
and a voice says , SISTER I made it then REJOICE IN THE LORD as well .