Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
CA529EE7-9195-4906-930E-1A2948DB41AD.png.54d6e5d01a21286f0089e28bc532ea40.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he believed in the LORD, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.

(Genesis 15:6) NKJV
Truly , truly i say unto all . Whosoever we truly BELIEVE IN , we OBEY .
There is a knowledge that exists in the minds of men , which can say it believes in JESUS
and yet it follows another path . I KNOW , I LIVED IT FOR YEARS .
But being truly born again from above , changes the heart , the mind of a man or woman .
WHO we love is who we obey . Whose we are is whose we obey .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And all things,
whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer,
believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22
According to His will . I love the way john made that clear .
SO now i have a few questions for us all .
The will of GOD is for us to be content . NOT trusting in riches , not storing up .
The will of GOD is for us to learn CHRIST and learn HIM WELL .
Lots of folks can see themselves with bigger houses , better cars , more material . BUT IS THAT THE WILL OF GOD .
OR is HIS Will that we simply LEARN CHRIST .
And before anyone says , YE have not because ye ask not , and try and turn that into physical things .
TRY READING THE VERY PRAYER OF SOLOMON HIMSELF .
HE never asked for one rich or one stitch . HE asked for a discerning heart . AND GOD MADE THAT MAN
not only full of wisdom , But richer than any king that has lived or ever has lived .
YEAH . A prayer that pleases GOD is not self centered , ITS JESUS CENTERED . ITS TRUTH CENTERED and its for others .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed sister . May we NEVER forget the GOOD thing He has done for us .
HE SENT JESUS .
And even if i live in a cave , on the run , all my goods taken , stripped of all and even beaten . PRAISE GOD HE IS GOOD .
PRAISE GOD HE IS GOOD . PRAISE GOD HE IS MERCIFUL . PRAISE GOD , PRAISE GOD and let all that has breath PRAISE GOD .
GOD had massive mercy on this pig . He never made me rich with this worlds good , BUT HE MADE ME RICH WITH WHAT COUNTS .
FAITH IN JESUS .
He never gave me the easy life in this world , BUT I GOT ALL HOPE IN THE NEXT ONE .
I am fully persauded that even if all i had was persecution , hard times , suffering , sickness
I WOULD STILL HAVE ALL and MORE THAN MOST . CAUSE JESUS IS WITH THE LAMBS . HE IS THE ALL IN THE ALL . HE IS SISTER .
AND SO SHALL I SING THAT GLORIOUS NAME unto the ends of this earth .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of encouraging verses here! :)
JOHN three sixteen is a good verse so full of the gospel , SO is and are the next few verses .
HE who believes , WELL SING AND DANCE , but HE who rejects , WILL BE DAMNED . EVERY WORD JESUS said
IS truly a treasure to the soul of a lamb . EVERY , EVERY WORD HE SAID .
I see all warnings and all things HE said , as only GOOD FOR MY SOUL . THE WORD of GOD IS A TREASURE
It is THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TREASURE . EVERY WORD OF GOD IS AS GOLDEN HONEY .
I say , LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Marvelloustime Keep up with the encouraging verses! :)
Those verses , make VOID the false all inclusive love and unity . THIS IS OUR BATTLE and its our fight .
For many are going under a false image , a false love , a false unity , a false reconciliation
that just aint COMPATIBLE WITH GOD or WITH THE JESUS OF THAT BIBLE