Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now go peek at this world . take a good long peek at it . THE FOREST IS HERE RIGHT NOW . ITS HERE
My goodness ITS HERE . The COMING OF OUR LORD DOES DRAW NIGH . Let none be ashamed to say it .
PROCLAIM IT and POINT TO JESUS to all that draws breath . GEM GEM GEM . and keep on with the prayers sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bellow those praises out unto the LORD my friend and my friends . The lambs might suffer massive in this world,
specially in the coming days , BUT OUR END IS WONDEROUS GOOD . This life is but a vapor
but i would love to see anyone try and measure the length of eternal life . IT HAS NO END . JUST JOY WITH THE LORD FOREVER .
NOW that is HOPE . CLING TO JESUS and let us stay well planted in our bibles .

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOPE IN GOD , REJOICE IN THE LORD and have all faith and trust in HIM .
This world can keep its hope , i was once slave to that false hope . But praise GOD for His mercy and grace
which was given me in JESUS CHRIST . What wonderous hope we have in Christ .
Preach on, brother, and no one or nothing can ever imprison our HOPE in CHRIST. ACB28865-177B-4714-B411-023BED91DFB6.gif

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise the good Lord above! View attachment 17317
Thats right my friend . hand up and let the LORD be praised . I keep looking for the different emojis but cannot find them .
I want to find one that is dancing praise unto the LORD . There was one like that on the ol site called worthy . i just cant find them .

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats right my friend . hand up and let the LORD be praised . I keep looking for the different emojis but cannot find them .
I want to find one that is dancing praise unto the LORD . There was one like that on the ol site called worthy . i just cant find them .
I’ll try to find you one. :)

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
me thinks our white and orange fuzzy friend must have nagged her mama for a walk .
I see sister jessiblue is here . You all already know what time it is , BUT let me say it anyway . TIME TO PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .
It would be easier to note when our orange and white fuzzy friend isn’t nagging me for a walk. :D

The glorious Lord be thanked and praised.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah sister . exactly . God directs our hearts in the COMING OF OUR LORD . But satan directs the hearts of men
into the hoping of this world . In what house , street , city , state , nation , nations , world , galaxay and universe
IS this world our home . NOPE . Being with JESUS is where HOME TRULY IS . Now let all that has breath
leap up and praise the glorious and wonderous and truly magnificent Lord . New world and new heavens is what the lambs wait for .
This world is tanking faster than ever . Hates the biblical JESUS more than ever .
But loveth a lie and those who practice , aka DO a lie . This ol life is nearly over sister . One day
we gonna SING TO THE KING as we are WITH HIM forever . Now that is a thought that brings , and bringeth this ol heart MUCH JOY .

Amen my brother,
Perhaps He does not want a certain someone to sell their house and move out of the city because she WANT's to be in the beautiful and quiet countryside, He should be our peace even if living in one room with our whole family! (which one of our dear brothers IS doing as we speak: M.D.).

He is our peace...