Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I ascend up into heaven,
thou art there:
if I make my bed in hell,
behold, thou art there.
If I take the wings of the morning,
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
Even there shall thy hand lead me,
and thy right hand shall hold me.
If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me;
even the night shall be light about me.
Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee;
but the night shineth as the day:
the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
Psalms 139:8-12
Though a man hide himself underground in a massive den with solid steel around him , THE LORD knoweth all things that he does .
There is nothing hidden from HIM . THE LORD even knows what one will do , before they do it . HE Knows EVERYTHING
and can nothing be hidden from Him . CLING TO CHRIST and learn those bibles well . Cause even though many hands
are now joining hand in hand and many are gathering to be as one , I say surely the wicked will not go unpunished .
Point to JESUS and let all who name HIS name flee from todays version of unity and the we are one all inclusive lie .
Which , i might add , has infected to some degree almost every church known to man as well as the world , as well as all false religoins .
WE are witnessing a nimrod We are one , let us make our own all inclusive tower to heaven . And let no lamb partake in its evil .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am come in my Father's name,
and ye receive me not:
if another shall come in his own name,

him ye will receive.
John 5:43
And HE , as in the dark king , will not regard the God of HIS FATHERS . OF HIS FATHERS . OF HIS FATHERS .
Let that sink in real good . The anti christ who destroys through peace does not regard the GOD of His fathers , nor any god .
But every place i read in the bible , When it said Of his fathers , IT was speaking to JEWS about Abraham and etc .
SOUNDS LIKE THIS ANTI CHRIST IS GONNA BE A JEW . YET we got so many churches now going down the road
of every jew being gods child . WHEN PAUL never said that . WE are being led right to the son of perdition .
NO jew is of GOD , lest HE believes in JESUS . That is fact . IT might offend a whole lot of folks , BUT I STAND ON JESUS ALONE
ONLY FAITH IN JESUS saves and if one rejects JESUS , well it dont matter if they were jew or gentile , THEY JUST REJECTED THE ONE TRUE GOD
WHO SENT THE SON and BEAR WITNESS OF THE SON .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For ye are bought with a price:
therefore glorify God in your body,
and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 6:20
exactly my friend . Our body is not even our own . Our Literal body is not even our own .
So let no man , woman or child accept any kind of tattoe or chip into the temple of GOD . That thing will tie us into the beast system .
ITS COMING and even now its here . Our body and our soul belongs to GOD . watch out , for many will soon
talk themselves into taking this thing . Let none do it .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
exactly my friend . Our body is not even our own . Our Literal body is not even our own .
So let no man , woman or child accept any kind of tattoe or chip into the temple of GOD . That thing will tie us into the beast system .
ITS COMING and even now its here . Our body and our soul belongs to GOD . watch out , for many will soon
talk themselves into taking this thing . Let none do it .
The Lord loves His lambs, Amigo!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord loves His lambs, Amigo!
The LORD does indeed love his lambs . And as a faithful Father that loves his children , he warns and reminds
and chastens and corrects . For The desire of GOD is that none do perish , thus His love reminds us and points us always
in the right direction . RIGHT TO ALL HOPE and ALL TRUST IN CHRIST , in GOD alone .
For every word of GOD that was long , long ago recorded in torah , and the gospels , and later the letters of the apostels
works good unto the hearer and doer of said words . The LORD is with the lambs and are His workmanship created unto good works
to do those things that are always pleasing in His sight . The SPIRIT truly is our guide , our comforter , our consoler
and does guide us into truth . For the SPIRIT bears witness unto the truth . Let all be feasting daily upon those bibles .
Being stirred up to remembrance of the things that were written aforetime for our learning .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, Amigo!
This truly is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
What an awesome God we serve!
That comes from pslam one hundred and eighteen my friend . And let us feast on that . Because that day is speaking of JESUS CHRIST
and what HE did for the lambs . JESUS paid the price . That IS the day to rejoice in my friend . And everyday afterwards let us REJOICE IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . Oh , and have all hope on the glorious LORD . FOR HE shall return again , and that day the lambs are gonna fly home
and rejoice the whole way . So put those hands up and let the glorious and wonderous Lord be praised .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That comes from pslam one hundred and eighteen my friend . And let us feast on that . Because that day is speaking of JESUS CHRIST
and what HE did for the lambs . JESUS paid the price . That IS the day to rejoice in my friend . And everyday afterwards let us REJOICE IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . Oh , and have all hope on the glorious LORD . FOR HE shall return again , and that day the lambs are gonna fly home
and rejoice the whole way . So put those hands up and let the glorious and wonderous Lord be praised .
Forget seeing pigs fly; I wanna see lambs fly...now that will be something! Lol

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forget seeing pigs fly; I wanna see lambs fly...now that will be something! Lol
The lambs gonna fly to the KING on HIS day . YES INDEED . And believe me , its a day i hope and long for as well .
But till that day let us be busy with the things of the glorious LORD . Now let all that has breath just leap up and praise the King .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The United Kingdom of Jesus will be better than this place. The whole world has tanked. We will all stay focused on the biblical Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord.
Not only better , but as paul said , FAR BETTER . This ol world aint the home of the lambs . BEING WITH JESUS IS HOME .
Thus we gem , we pray and we point to JESUS in hopes more will repent and come to the saving faith of Christ .