Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this sounds nothing like the claim it and name it , kennys and bennys of this world.
I shun the false prosperity gosple doctrine to hades . Let no man or woman ever again watch TBN
or associate with any leader who supports those wicked evil men of belial .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister sent a twin gem . GOOD SISTER . Every WORD inspired by GOD is worthy of more than a double read .
Yep . Launch those gems sister . Never let us look back , only forward having all hope in ONE DAY , IN ONE LORD , IN ONE GOD .
And that DAY is the DAY OF THE LORD . THERE is no other day worthy of looking forward unto . HIS DAY , IS JOY TO THE LAMBS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My vacation is secure , my retirement is secure . FOR that shall be the day i draw my last breath OR JESUS CAME .
THAT IS THE ONLY DAY I LOOK FORWARD TOO .
This world IS NOT my home . But as long as i am here , let us all point to JESUS and DO make sure its the BIBLICAL CHRIST
not the one men invented .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My vacation is secure , my retirement is secure . FOR that shall be the day i draw my last breath OR JESUS CAME .
THAT IS THE ONLY DAY I LOOK FORWARD TOO .
This world IS NOT my home . But as long as i am here , let us all point to JESUS and DO make sure its the BIBLICAL CHRIST
not the one men invented .
Yep. Sing it out brother. All glory to the biblical Lord Jesus.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother is here.
Time is running out. The Lord’s return is getting closer each day.
Yes it is sister . The forest is right in plain sight . A child can see the forest if they follow JESUS
but the most well learned intellect can only see billions of trees and yells that is no forest , just billions of trees .
THE SIGNS are more plain than ever before as to what days we are in sister .
Just imagine , for a second , that some lambs are doing bible read and then in an instant suddenly they are flying up to the LORD .
Cause that is how fast it can occur . Or imagine one night we lie down to sleep and begin to drift off
and then suddenly bam , we with the LORD . cause no one knows their final moment . BUT FOR LAMBS
ITS ALL GOOD SISTER . THEY WITH JESUS . Cant say the same for the world or those who used the name of JESUS
yet followed mans verions of said JESUS . That day or that moment wont bode well for those .
See , the day of the LORD , also our last breath is the time when its too late . EITHER we knew and loved JESUS
and are gonna dance a jig of praise around the throne , OR folks are gonna hear , I NEVER KNEW YOU .
ONE IS JOY the other iS TOTAL TERROR . BOTH ARE VERY REAL .

Reactions: Mama Etna

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the question is , HOW DO WE KNOW we are truly following JESUS and not jesus . the other jesus dont get captilized for a reason .
cause it aint THE JESUS .
SO again the question remains , HOW DO WE KNOW WE FOLLOW JESUS . OPEN THE BIBLE . DO WE LOVE THAT JESUS
DO we love those teachings , OR HAVE WE omitted some of what he taught and told ourselves that it no longer applies to us .
THAT is how we gonna KNOW and ASSURE ourselves that we are following the TRUE JESUS , verses the other jesus .

Reactions: Mama Etna

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
25 The bolts of your gates will be iron and bronze,
and your strength will equal your days.

26 “There is no one like the God of Jeshurun,
who rides across the heavens to help you
and on the clouds in his majesty.
27 The eternal God is your refuge,
and underneath are the everlasting arms.
He will drive out your enemies before you,
saying, ‘Destroy them!’ - Deuteronomy 33:25-27

Last edited: