Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over the years , by grace , as i have read that bible
it seems every good example , the prophets , JESUS HIMSELF and then the prophets
all had the reverance and focus on GOD . Today its all about emotions and trying to make folks feel better about themselves .
It sure seems the apostels had a far different appraoch towards GOD as does today .
It seemed they had GOD high up on their hearts . How come todays view of GOD
dont seem a thing like the view the apostels had . Pretty easy question to answer. me thinks another version of GOD has been created .
Thus its a god all right but NOT THE GOD . I Dont think satan has been sleeping like most folks might be thinking .
He has put himself up on high and is winning souls to his will be done and his kingdom of the beast to come .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Over the years , by grace , as i have read that bible
it seems every good example , the prophets , JESUS HIMSELF and then the prophets
all had the reverance and focus on GOD . Today its all about emotions and trying to make folks feel better about themselves .
It sure seems the apostels had a far different appraoch towards GOD as does today .
It seemed they had GOD high up on their hearts . How come todays view of GOD
dont seem a thing like the view the apostels had . Pretty easy question to answer. me thinks another version of GOD has been created .
Thus its a god all right but NOT THE GOD . I Dont think satan has been sleeping like most folks might be thinking .
He has put himself up on high and is winning souls to his will be done and his kingdom of the beast to come .
He is a good impressionist. He is pretending to be an Angel of light. He is also pretending to be God. As you say, a different version of Jesus.

And how do we know if we are following the biblical Jesus? Read that KJV Bible and learn it well.

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to my earnest expectation and my hope,
that in nothing I shall be ashamed,
but that with all boldness, as always,
so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body,
whether it be by life, or by death.