Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice that paul dont say better . HE says FAR better . YEAH . As in WAY BETTER .
The lambs really do have something to truly look forward too . ITS CALLED THE DAY OF THE GLORIOUS LORD .
PRAISE GOD for the new heavens and the new earth that awaits the lambs . No more contrary bodies
JUST FOREVER WITH THE KING . YA GOTTA KNOW THAT IS SOMETHING TO TRULY HOPE IN . cause this world sure aint .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was rang out on the speakers today as the gospel scooter moved about the UK .
Yep . march onwards dear sister . having all hope and all affections above on the glorious LORD .
You can try and call dear sister . SEE what it says when you do . Lord willing tomorrow
i will go by cricket and see what is going on , IF it does not come on before that .

Reactions: Mama Etna

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Proverbs-3-1-KJV.png

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 40:27-31
[27]Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God?
[28]Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
[29]He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
[30]Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
[31]But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.