Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
matthew-9-13.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For ye are saved by grace through Faith in Christ . That alone is the only plan of salvation .
As JESUS also reminded the jews who beleived not , YE SHALL DIE in your SINS , for IF YE BELIEVE NOT that I AM HE
YE shall DIE in YOUR SINS . Yes indeed . i am a stickler to the one true and only gospel that was first delivered by Christ
and later by those who had heard him . For there simply is no other gospel . No other name , on other religoin
no other mindset , no other anything that will save a soul . ITS BELIEVE YE IN HE WHO GOD DID SEND , WHICH IS CHRIST JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come ye out from amongst them and touch not the unclean thing and i shall recieve you . PAUL KNEW IT TOO .
WE cannot mix in with the all inclusive unity , we cannot be partakers of their gospel , their sin .
FOR STRONG is the LORD GOD who shall judge her children .
Many have long forgotten or never knew what JOHN himself once wrote .
THEY BRING ANOTHER GOSPEL and they DO it in JESUS name
YET JOHN said not to even eat with such a one . YET TODAY , ITS ALL ABOUT JUST HAVE UNITY .
NO . That is a death sentence and whoever bids them even god speed is partaker of their sins .
TIME for the lambs to BE YE HOLY . TIME for the lambs to learn those bibles .
Time for the lambs to stand and contend for the truth faith . TIME , cause TIME IS RUNNING OUT .
When the soul of a man departs his body WHO HE BELONGED TOO will be HIS END .
NO second chance . WHEN JESUS DOES COME for the lambs and the wrath begins , SO TOO NO SECOND chance .
WE MUST HEED the voice of the LORD and learn that bible well .

Reactions: Marvelloustime