Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree my amigo,
This is what this last generation wants is to NOT know or be called out on their sins.
It's being white-washed , oh as nothing, God is love and he just loves you......I called this group saccrine ppl, artificially sweet.

Yes God loves but he also angers and puts out his chaistisement and wraths. HE IS TO BE FEARED ! Ppl claim that just means respected, oh yes it does, and to be AFRAID bc we serve a God that but speaks and IT IS SO......
He is NOT our chum or pal ,HE IS GOD, ALL POWERFUL AND ALL MIGHTY AND TO BE FEARED FOR HE CAN CAST ALL INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE IN JUDGEMENT !!!!!!!
SISTER the news did not catch this . BUT i heard something real clear . And watch what happens
right after its said . The demon in that man could not remain where it was and it LET that lady GO .
I heard A NAME getting said . And if you watch the darkness HAD to release that dear lady .
SOMEONE was doing RIGHT on that train . SOMEONE was calling upon the ONLY NAME one can call upon
that will make the demons tremble . I HOPE EVERONE watches this . You will hear it in the back ground .
THEN WATCH how unsettled that man in whom the spirit was became . IT Had to release that lady .
Folks can say what they want too . BUT I KNOW that is why that lady was kept safe from harm . THE DEMONS DO TREMBLE at a certain name ,
IF the person praying is truly following Christ . I HEARD IT SISTER and I SEEN what happend Right after that was said .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truly this world will receive great wrath, for they call evil good and good evil.

Yes, I heard the man praying and it sounded like the maniac shout out " ENOUGH" then let the woman go.

God answers prayer when it is spoken in faith!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truly this world will receive great wrath, for they call evil good and good evil.

Yes, I heard the man praying and it sounded like the maniac shout out " ENOUGH" then let the woman go.

God answers prayer when it is spoken in faith!
IF the one praying believes in CHRIST the demons will flee .
IF NOT , had that been a jew of sceva type , THAT DEMON would have went wild and overcame them all .
BUT OH NO . WHEN one prays in FAITH , and calls upon THE VERY NAME OF JESUS
WATCH HOW FAST them demons will flee . ITS NOT cause we are the power , no we are but wee things
BUT LAMBS KNOW WHO TO CALL UPON . HE HOLDS THE POWER . ITRULY BELIEVE THIS .
We are naught , BUT HE IS POWERFUL . AND IF our trust is in HIM and not in us , Them demons will flee
at that name . WE just witnessed what occurrs when one puts their hope and trust in JESUS ALONE
and calls upon HIM . Most folks think the miracles and etc are all fake or no longer exist .
BUT I TELL US ALL , JESUS has not changed . The same yesterday , today and forever . JUST CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD .
Now i say we should leap up and just praise the LORD for HIS GREAT MERCY .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
john-16-13-kjv.jpg