Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James heard that message and later he writes it to the church
a hearer only and not a doer DECIEVES THEM OWN SELVES . SEE the aposetls actually DID LOVE CHRIST
they actually DID embrace and teach JESUS teachings . Cant say the same about this all inclusive church age .
They preach another jesus all together and that jesus aint JESUS but rather the dragon . I have to keep it real .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
acts-4-12-2.jpg

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charity rejoices in the truth and not inquity . Charity does not behave itself UNSEEMINGLY either .
SO why are chritains so fearful of the agenda of the dark rainbow .
And why do they call it CHARITY . WHEN charity does not behave itself Unseemingly .
For some examples of that i invite us to read romans chapter one . THEN remember
that paul even said I can give ALL , ALL my goods to feed the poor yet if i dont have Charity , IT PROFITS NOTHING .
SO the question now is , can folks do charitable acts and yet not have charity . THE ANSWER IS YES THEY CAN .
THUS if we have ourselves unseeminly , if we rejoice in sin , and yet give all our goods to the poor
WE DONT KNOW GOD . WE dont have charity . WHY o why churches do ye support sin and yet call it love . WHEN In truth
Charity does no such thing , it rejoices not in inquity , it rejoices in TRUTH and it dont behave itself UNSEEMINLY .
And now a reminder from romans one .
And likewise also did the men leave the natural use of the woman and burned in thier lust one towards another
working that which is ..............UNSEEMINGLY . THEY dont have charity . OOPS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime