Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see that picture . Beware the prophets or any who cling to and support the agenda of the dark rainbow .
For many a church has the all inclusive destroyed and taken over and quickly too .
Prepare to be called extremist , seen as every bit dangerous as a deadly muslim extremist .
prepare to be called hater of humanity . And they will believe it is they who follow GOD and that we follow satan .
but marvel not . FOR did not the jews who rejected JESUS holler loudly WE HAVE GOD
and said JESUS had a demon . SOO TOO will they call the brethren of CHRIST . THEY WILL and already do
believe they do the will of this love GOD and we the will of the dragon . BUT in the end
its those who truly followed the biblical Christ that knew GOD . THEY DO NOT , its they who follow the dragon .
And many will wail on the day of the LORD . SO my constant reminder , as is my sisters too , IS
OPEN BIBLES and LEARN THAT JESUS and DO IT FAST .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God .
There is none that are righteous .
Not one that has not sinned .
There is no salvation in any other religion .
And good works without faith in Christ saves none .
Just as faith without works is dead
so is works without faith .
Only one way , only one Name whereby one may be saved .
That is JESUS CHRIST .
That if you shall confess him by Mouth and believe that God has raised Him
from the dead you shall be saved .
When speaking to nicodemus , JESUS
said that GOD so loved the world that HE sent HIS only begotten Son
that who so ever BELIEVES in Him shall be saved .
He , JESUS , goes on to say but the who believes not shall be damned .
Let us also examine a man named cornelious .
In acts chapter ten we see a man
who had did many good works and many prayers unto God .
He was a gentile who prayed to the one true God of abraham .
He was in his house praying to God when an angel appeared
to Him and told him he had been heard for his many good alms and prayers .
Yet Even that man needed to hear one thing
in order to be saved . And he was told to send men unto Peter
who would tell him the words He needed to hear .
Whereby He and his household could be saved . IT was the glorious gospel .
God has chosen to save the people by the preaching of the gospel .
That all who do believe would be saved .
There simply is no other way , no other name whereby we must be saved .
Paul warned the church not to heed anyone , not even an angel
that brought any other gospel .
John said that if one brings not that gospel do not let them into your house
or bid them god speed .
So why do so many today entertain this other gospel
which is no gospel . The one that says
muslims , buddists , hindus atheists and etc
That if they simply do good they are saved . ITS A LIE .
And it is another jesus they preach , another false gospel
they do bring .
Satan knows how to deceive and he has no love for this world .
He lies to them through men even within christendom .
Let no man , woman or child enter into this lie .
Rather teach that to be saved ONE MUST BELIEVE in CHRIST JESUS .
All else is but vanity and it cannot save .
And if a man tells you HE knows JESUS
and that JESUS is just another way to GOD and that these other religions
have their way too . THAT MAN does not KNOW CHRIST
and is a liar . I say this out of great love for all peoples .
For I truly desire not one soul to perish .
The gospel that saves is real simple .
CALL upon the name of the LORD JESUS and ye shall be saved .
And if one truly belongs to Christ they won’t
call evil good and good evil . JESUS is not the minister of sin .
And we ought not to be either .

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
‭‭Acts‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Galatians‬ ‭1:6-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John 1:9-11 KJV

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John‬ ‭3:14-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.
12 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:
13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Acts‬ ‭11:11-17 ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

@amigo de christo

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
“Let us understand the love that comes From God .
For GOD is love and love comes from God .
If we have not charity then it profits us nothing .
So let us examine well for ourselves what charity truly is according to God . According to the truth .
For if we have not charity , i warn us all it profits us nothing .
Many can claim to KNOW GOD , yet if they have not charity , they lie and walk in darkness .
So its very important that we truly do have charity .
For our source i shall take us to the bible . To show us what the true version of charity truly is and what it entails .
If i came hollering GOD is love yet i shot up a building , would anyone believe that i knew GOD or truly had love . OF course not . Murder is evil . its not love .
Now let us examine the charity that the true church knew and taught .
Open bibles to corinthians chapter thirteen .
As we see paul is busy writing to the corinthain church to express the dire importance of having charity .
Let us examine a few things .
IF we read , we notice that paul says that even if i gave my BODY to be burned and had not Charityit would profit me nothing .
SO having CHARITY is a dire needful thing . Lets look again at what He says .
Even if i gave ALL OF MY GOODS TO THE POOR , yet had not charity it profits me nothing .
So lets examine this as well . EVEN IF gave all of my goods , ALL of them , YET had not charityit profits me nothing .
Notice he said ALL of my goods . SO is it possible to be a giver to the poor and yet not have charity . YES IT IS . I was in boyscouts once
we were well taught to do good to people , to give to others . YET i was a pagan lost in my sin who knew not GOD and had not charity .
YES one can have charitable acts and yet STILL not have charity .
SO we better dig in real deep to what CHARITY TRULY IS . CAUSE If we do not have it , WE DO NOT KNOW GOD .
Ever wonder why JESUS said , that many will say , BUT LORD didnt we do many good works in your name , YET HE STILL says I NEVER KNEW YOU ...................YE who worked what .......................INQUITY .
SO lets continue on . Paul says very clear what CHARITY IS and what it IS NOT .
Charity LOVETH TRUTH . TRUTH . IT REJOICES IN TRUTH . TRUTH .
Charity does NOT , however REJOICE IN INQUITY . As we see that is the reason JESUS said DEPART FROM ME , YE WHO WORKED INQUITY .
But let us continue . It goes on to say that charity does not behave itself UNSEEMINGLY .
SO if we behave unseeminly ITS PROOF we do NOT have charity .
NOW GOD IS LOVE . WE better KNOW that we have HIS LOVE , HIS CHARITY UPON OUR HEARTS .
FOR if we love not , IF we have not charity , IT wont matter if i gave all my goods to the poor . IT PROFITS ME NOTHING .
SO let us examine to see what things are unseemingly .
For that i invite us to read romans chapter one .
Notice it says back biters , haters of God
Let me quoate something .
And likewise even the men gave up the natural use of the woman and burned in their lust one towards another
Working that WHICH IS UNSEEMINGLY .
OH dear . That means it wont matter if folks gave all the goods they had to the poor , IF THEY behave UNSEEMINGLY , THEY AINT GOT CHARITY .
Now let that sink in . I LOVE FOLKS . ITS WHY I WARN any who calls themselves christain to repent of inquity .
I mean if we do not have charity , WE DOOMED . WE are not of GOD . And do remember that charity REJOICES ONLY IN THE TRUTH
NOT in inquity . IT DONT HONOR SIN . IT DONT call sin good . It dont allow sin upon its brothers . IT warns folks .
I allow my near and dear sister to post the verses to all from corinithains chapter thirteen and romans chapter one .
I DO THIS OUT OF LOVE FOR ALL PEOPLES . EVEN THOSE WHO HATE ME MOST . MY DESIRE IS LIFE FOR EVEN THOSE WHO WISH MY DEATH .
WE better KNOW we have CHARITY . OR WE DONT KNOW GOD . Its just another jesus and another gosple and that cannot save . “

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:26-32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:1-7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

@amigo de christo

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Deuteronomy_6-7.jpg