Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed my dear sister . Total proof there is but one way to be saved . And GOD has already CHOSEN
how to save the world , BY the preaching of the gospel that those who do BELIEVE would be saved .
This generation needs a serious wake up call .
SO allow me to remind us all .
Notice that cornelious did many good works
and gave much alms to the poor and worshipped God .
Notice the angel that came sounded NOTHING like todays men and popes .
The angel TOLD cornelious , YOU NEED to send for peter , HE GONNA TELL YA what YE MUST DO .
Today we got popes and folks trying to convince the churches that somehow buddists and atheists
and all are and do know GOD IF they simply do them some good works . BUT WE SEE REAL CLEARLY
in that bible , THAT TO BE SAVED THEY MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST . These other men of today are charlatons . PEROID .
THEY FALSE as is their all inclusive we are one sin accepting unity lie religoin is . And brother shall expose
it , even from a prison cell . I aint SELLING OUT to the LIE . JESUS IS OUR HOPE SISTER . HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE .
AND JESUS dont embrace lies and other paths . BIBLE FOR US SISTER . Following THAT JESUS and having ALL HOPE IN HE ALONE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stones-lo-res.jpg