Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may
put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness,
but as the servants of God.
1 Peter 2:15-16

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This set of gems came from a Bible study put out by the Institute of Creation Research. This morning's study was on what God's love looks like.
The agape love of GOD is puts the heart on GOD , on Christ above everyone and everything
and then from that kind of love we have the true love which would do all for the sake of others .
The love of the world is different . It puts humanity first and from that kind of love it is unable to truly help
the brethren . That kind of love that comes of the world might have some good works attached
but it will never HONOR GOD above all and thus it cannot truly love the brethren either .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For by grace are ye saved through faith;
and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
For we are his workmanship,
created in Christ Jesus unto good works,
which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He that believeth on him is not condemned:
but he that believeth not is condemned already,
because he hath not believed in the name
of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:18
This is something that more and more of christendom no longer believes . But the lambs Know every Word of our LORD
is true . POINT to JESUS my friend and let us embrace all truth upon our hearts . Praise the LORD my friend .

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house,
thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife,
nor his manservant, nor his maidservant,
nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
Exodus 20:17

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Luke 12:15-21

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Matthew 6: 20-25