Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
Hebrews 9:15

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Revelation 14:6
we can rest assured than angel wasnt having the false all inclusive we are one lie go spell . But the TRUE GOSPEL
which states , and i quoate , BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST cause no other religoin or mindset is gonna save ya .
Hands up catchalot , we preaching the true JESUS no matter the cost to us for doing so . OUR END IS REAL GOOD

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
il_570xN.825643525_76un.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its LORD praising and thanking time in the building . Let us continue to pray for one another .
My dear sister in the UK is prayed for as she sleeps peacefully in the LORD . Keep pointing to Christ and all bibilcal sound doctrine