Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:
and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life;
but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 3:36
Well that is pretty plain and clear . Guess you all know why i am at war with this all inclusive many path accepting lie .
THERE is but ONE way to GOD . HE has a name , ITS JESUS CHRIST the glorious LORD .
allah aint gonna save no muslim , budda aint gonna save no buddist , nor any other path or religion .
FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST and if our faith is in HIM , IF WE LOVE HIM , we KEEP HIS SAYINGS . Now let all
that draweth breath praise and thank the glorious LORD .
Dance a jig of glorious praise to the HOLY LORD having all hope and all affections above on Him .
Sing to the KING . We are in an all out war for the souls of men . I KNOW of only ONE NAME to point folks too
ITS JESUS . all else is winds of vanity and if folks sow to the wind , beware they reap the whirlwind .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips;
I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
Job 23:12
Yep ordinary food can only feed our bodies , but er word of GOD FEEDS OUR SOULS . LEt the KING be praised .
That is right . The words of TRUTH are the words the lambs do feast on indeed .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost,
whom the Father will send in my name,
he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 14:26
Yep . notice the comforter , the Holy Ghost teaches us the things OF JESUS . not the things of this world that come to naught .
Lambs cling to the KING . HE is our hope , our salvation , the redeemer of our souls and our hope is in GOD .
Praise be to the glorious Risen LORD whom GOD did raise up again . That all who do beleive in HIM shall not die but LIVE .
There is great hope in the LORD , great wisdom in His words , lovely they are to a lamb for GOD has put that love upon our hearts .
SING to the KING and praise Hisglorious NAME my dear friend and friends . ITS LORD PRAISING TIME in the house .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS IS COMING , let the lambs sing some praises . HE IS COMING . How do i know
that JESUS will come again for the lambs . CAUSE HE PROMISED HE WOULD and the signs of the times
of how HE said it would look near the end , WELL that FOREST HAS SPRUNG UP IN FULL BLOOM .
EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS . HOME is with the KING .