Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ccac91504760e3e222725a85e3da7181--scriptures-bible-verses.jpg

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
apparantely through a false unifying all inclusive love MANY are making JESUS out to be the enemy .
How often he warned about the dire need to BELEIVE ON HIM
and how he did warn those who had refused to BELIEVE ON HIM . I Sure hope none of us ever once falls
for the all inclusive universal unifying LIE from HELL . as for me , I KNOW JESUS spoke truth . ME IS GONNA HEED HIM .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo Hit the trenches brother. Onwards in the glorious Lord.
To the trenches sister . Day by day , hour by hour it gets SHORTER all the time . Lift those hands up and praise the LORD .
For our REDEMPTION draws nigh . And our salvation if far far nearer er single day . THE LORD is a coming . HE SURELY IS .
And the thought of HIS day brings me TOTAL JOY as it does my sister .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This encouraging verse is dedicated to the NC DOT personnel who put out the "LEFT LANE CLOSED AHEAD" sign on highway 501 this morning - and closed the right lane.

Jonah-4-11-KJV-And-should-not-I-spare-Nineveh-that-great-city--I32004011-L03-TH.jpg