Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
9F3670A7-2B1E-4425-834C-9349891C8023.png.d4751586e85713791d75013744129833.png

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The fearful part kinda scares me. LOL. Grateful Jesus died for me and He does take my fear away. Easy to fall back into it at times. 365 times, one for every day of the year, there is a verse that says not to fear. That is pretty amazing.

View attachment 14326
I think we all battle with the emotion of fear. There are loads of examples in the Bible of folks praying to the Lord when they are fearful. It is everywhere in Psalms.

We just keep on giving it to the Lord each day and keep focused on the Lord Jesus, and feasting on the scriptures.

You are loved and prayed for Mayflower.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 3:1-10 (KJV)
My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things. In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all. Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.” (1 Chronicles 29:11-13)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I had to read it in the Message to understand it a bit better

“‘As their kingdoms cool down and rebellions heat up, A king will show up, hard-faced, a master trickster. His power will swell enormously. He’ll talk big, high-handedly, Doing whatever he pleases, knocking off heroes and holy ones left and right. He’ll plot and scheme to make crime flourish— and oh, how it will flourish! He’ll think he’s invincible and get rid of anyone who gets in his way. But when he takes on the Prince of all princes, he’ll be smashed to bits— but not by human hands. This vision of the 2,300 sacrifices, evening and morning, is accurate but confidential. Keep it to yourself. It refers to the far future.’
Daniel 8:23‭-‬26 MSG

Reactions: amigo de christo