Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two-edge sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

HEBREWS 4:12

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two-edge sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

HEBREWS 4:12

AMEN!!!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For-I-know-the-plans-i-have-for-you_-declares-the-lord-_plans-to-prosper-you-and-not-to-harm-you-plans-to-give-you-hope-and-a-future._-jeremiah-29_11-NIV-1-1024x576.png

Word study of the day. :) LOL. "Prosper" conditions and promises. God is so good. Seek HIM.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the different translations. I wonder what is more accurate.

View attachment 14773
I have read quite a few translations myself my dear sister . The answer is the KJV . It may be a bit harder to understand some words ,
but i have really old english dictionaries for such a task . It is the most accurate one . You are loved dear sister . Now let the LORD be praised .

Reactions: Mayflower

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May we seek diligently the Lord . Be sharpened up by the reminders in the holy scriptures .
And let all praise the glorious wonderful Lord .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 14777
I have read quite a few translations myself my dear sister . The answer is the KJV . It may be a bit harder to understand some words ,
but i have really old english dictionaries for such a task . It is the most accurate one . You are loved dear sister . Now let the LORD be praised .

Yep, it takes effort, brother!!! But I was born and raised KJV. So I lean more that way as far as a study Bible goes. But try to use multiple translations for commentaries

c11905afe01ad3e778954bd515a55828.jpg

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 14777

Yep, it takes effort, brother!!! But I was born and raised KJV. So I lean more that way as far as a study Bible goes. But try to use multiple translations for commentaries

c11905afe01ad3e778954bd515a55828.jpg
A word of caution my wonderful sister . Dont bother with the message .
And do watch out in some other versions , for they have either left out parts or even twisted some parts .
And with all hope and all praise and all thanksgiving unto the LORD , LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
Truly , truly i remind us all , there is no such thing as too much praise and thanksgiving unto the Glorious LORD who has given
us such hope in Christ . SO let the LORD BE PRAISED .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A word of caution my wonderful sister . Dont bother with the message .
And do watch out in some other versions , for they have either left out parts or even twisted some parts .
And with all hope and all praise and all thanksgiving unto the LORD , LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
Truly , truly i remind us all , there is no such thing as too much praise and thanksgiving unto the Glorious LORD who has given
us such hope in Christ . SO let the LORD BE PRAISED .

I love The Message. :D I have learned to use it as a source of prayer support and inspiration. As far as accuracy goes... LOL!!!!

But like this, as a preschool teacher, it gets some concepts down for me. :)

"Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this will we do, if God permit.
Hebrews 6:1‭-‬3 KJV

1620745581933.png