End Times Sick Minded Abomination is Here Today.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The real battle for our times hasn't even begun yet. It won't begin until the coming Antichrist shows up in Jerusalem and places the idol abomination for all nations and peoples to bow in false worship to.

And if a believer today does not know what that coming battle is, nor who it will be with, then they are in danger of falling away in these last days. Thus brethren that like to claim they are already saved that aren't prepared for that coming battle, may find theirselves in shame when Lord Jesus does return to end this coming spiritual and physical battle at the END.

Maybe those who think they are already 'saved' today don't like what I'm saying. How the heck would those even know, since it's apparent those mostly sit in the church pew and believe the preacher saying your saved and then don't even open up their Bible to study for themselves! and they don't get taught the warnings for the end of what to be watching that Lord Jesus gave to His faithful servants? Teaching those those prophesies for the end would just be too... devastating upon the congregation's feelings! and many of them might leave!

Makes me sick what's going on in many so-called churches today that are not preparing God's people for the events leading up to our Lord Jesus Christ's return. Those kind of churches God called a 'beth-aven' (means 'house of vanity'). Christ's Church is a Beth-El (means 'House of God'). And just to show you how Biblically ignorant some of those churches are, they'll put a sign on their front church lawn saying 'Bethaven' Church of Christ, etc.!
I wonder how many church people when they see the antichrist come onto the world and the government of the beast if they will depart the faith because they were not raptured away beforehand. Or if some church people will think the antichrist is actually Christ returned and will worship him. Jesus warns us to beware of going after false Christ's, that they will be coming, and they will deceive many.

Matthew 24
3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, [b]pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
==========================

v13, Christ is saying HIS people will be on the earth at that time, Christ is warning His people of what is to come and what may happen to them. Christ uses the word 'YOU', which means those who claim the name of Christ as their savior. Jesus saves us from the wrath of God to come onto the world.

The Day of the Lord is the return of Christ and it means the destruction of the wicked of this world and our salvation from terrible times at the end of the age of the great tribulation.
=============================
Read Revelation 7

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,
Thanksgiving and honor and power and might,
Be to our God forever and ever.
Amen.”
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”

14 And I said to him, [b]“Sir, you know.”

So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to [c]living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

1 Thessalonians 5​

New King James Version​

The Day of the Lord​

5 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be [a]sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation.

9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

11 Therefore [b]comfort each other and [c]edify one another, just as you also are doing.
===========================

Paul is telling the believers in v4, to be EXPECTING at some future time the Day of the Lord, implying they could experience that DAY in their lifetime, not that they would be raptured away beforehand.
And in v6, to watch and be sober, expecting the DAY.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that mean? Is that like a political stance?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bizarre;

Jesus took care of sin?

God through Christ reconciled the world unto himself?

All there is left to do is to believe or not to believe?

No doubt no good thing dwells in the flesh, all need to be born again into new spiritual life in Christ. God works on our hearts and minds by the spirit.

I believe all the end of the material age of Jerusalem happened during the destruction in 70Ad, so God divorced Israel long ago, and got his bride which was the first fruits in that day.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bizarre;

Jesus took care of sin?

No doubt no good thing dwells in the flesh, all need to be born again into new spiritual life in Christ. God works on our hearts and minds by the spirit.

I believe all the end of the material age of Jerusalem happened during the destruction in 70Ad, so God divorced Israel long ago, and got his bride which was the first fruits in that day.
I have read enough of your posts that you seem to think there is no coming judgement of wrath of God on sinners, so then no punishment of an eternal hell.

Reactions: MatthewG

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder how many church people when they see the antichrist come onto the world and the government of the beast if they will depart the faith because they were not raptured away beforehand. Or if some church people will think the antichrist is actually Christ returned and will worship him. Jesus warns us to beware of going after false Christ's, that they will be coming, and they will deceive many.
Well, per the end of Luke 17, Jesus said the deceived, i.e., the first ones 'taken', will be wheresoever the eagles are gathered (vultures actually meant). So in some way, that means they are going to flee to the pseudo-Christ that comes first.

Likewise in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, it is a popular teaching from the devil to say the great falling away is about anything 'other than' falling away into false worship of the coming pseudo-Christ, which is that "man of sin" and "son of perdition" Paul mentions will sit in a rebuilt 3rd temple in Jerusalem playing God and working great signs and wonders to prove it. How many charismatic churches today are on board with deception of those great signs and wonders, thinking it is from The Holy Spirit? Christ's Apostle warned us about deceptive false signs and seducing spirits at the end of this world (1 Timothy 4).

Matthew 24
3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, [b]pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
==========================

v13, Christ is saying HIS people will be on the earth at that time, Christ is warning His people of what is to come and what may happen to them. Christ uses the word 'YOU', which means those who claim the name of Christ as their savior. Jesus saves us from the wrath of God to come onto the world.
Yes, the Scripture is simple. But those who instead heed men's doctrines don't believe Christ's Olivet discourse about the end is for His Church. The pre-trib rapture churches instead wrongly say we will be raptured before those events occur at the end. Of course they are wrong, and are being deceived by Satan's servants sent to test us (yes, God allows us to be tested, to see if we will heed His Word, or not.)

The Day of the Lord is the return of Christ and it means the destruction of the wicked of this world and our salvation from terrible times at the end of the age of the great tribulation.
Read Revelation 7

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,
Thanksgiving and honor and power and might,
Be to our God forever and ever.
Amen.”
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”

14 And I said to him, [b]“Sir, you know.”

So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to [c]living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

1 Thessalonians 5​

New King James Version​

The Day of the Lord​

5 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be [a]sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation.

9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

11 Therefore [b]comfort each other and [c]edify one another, just as you also are doing.
===========================

Paul is telling the believers in v4, to be EXPECTING at some future time the Day of the Lord, implying they could experience that DAY in their lifetime, not that they would be raptured away beforehand.
And in v6, to watch and be sober, expecting the DAY.
Yes.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bizarre;

Jesus took care of sin?

Well, per the end of Luke 17, Jesus said the deceived, i.e., the first ones 'taken', will be wheresoever the eagles are gathered (vultures actually meant). So in some way, that means they are going to flee to the pseudo-Christ that comes first.

Likewise in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, it is a popular teaching from the devil to say the great falling away is about anything 'other than' falling away into false worship of the coming pseudo-Christ, which is that "man of sin" and "son of perdition" Paul mentions will sit in a rebuilt 3rd temple in Jerusalem playing God and working great signs and wonders to prove it. How many charismatic churches today are on board with deception of those great signs and wonders, thinking it is from The Holy Spirit? Christ's Apostle warned us about deceptive false signs and seducing spirits at the end of this world (1 Timothy 4).

Yes, the Scripture is simple. But those who instead heed men's doctrines don't believe Christ's Olivet discourse about the end if for His Church. The pre-trib rapture churches instead wrongly we will be raptured before those events occur at the end. Of course they are wrong, and are being deceived by Satan's servants sent to test us (yes, God allows us to be tested, to see if we will heed His Word, or not.)

Yes.
There is also in Rev 16 this, notice Christ by what He is saying is still to come for His church, v15.
If Christ is still yet to come as a thief in the night, then Christ has not yet come as that thief having already taken away the church. And we are well along into the last days of Revelation here.

And this is right before the gathering of the nations to Armageddon and the Great Day of the Lord.
Jesus is not warning the unsaved wicked, He is saying this to those who are His people.

Revelation 16:14-16​

New King James Version​

14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings [a]of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, [b]Armageddon.

And that verse agrees perfectly with Paul's teaching in 1 Thessalonians 5 about our being gathered to meet Him at His return, the second appearing of Christ.
Which also agrees in 2 Thessalonians 2

2 Thessalonians 2​

New King James Version​

The Great Apostasy​

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
=================================
We are constantly warned to not be deceived by first Christ and His apostles about the second coming and our gathering to Christ, that must mean many will be deceived about the second coming in churches in the last says before Christ appears again.
And the various strange doctrines show that to be true.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is also in Rev 16 this, notice Christ by what He is saying is still to come for His church, v15.
If Christ is still yet to come as a thief in the night, then Christ has not yet come as that thief having already taken away the church. And we are well along into the last days of Revelation here.

And this is right before the gathering of the nations to Armageddon and the Great Day of the Lord.
Jesus is not warning the unsaved wicked, He is saying this to those who are His people.

Yes, that is correct.

Revelation 16:14-16

New King James Version​

14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings [a]of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, [b]Armageddon.

And that verse agrees perfectly with Paul's teaching in 1 Thessalonians 5 about our being gathered to meet Him at His return, the second appearing of Christ.
Which also agrees in 2 Thessalonians 2

2 Thessalonians 2​

New King James Version​

The Great Apostasy​

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
=================================
We are constantly warned to not be deceived by first Christ and His apostles about the second coming and our gathering to Christ, that must mean many will be deceived about the second coming in churches in the last says before Christ appears again.
And the various strange doctrines show that to be true.
That's right. The deceived brethren are being prepared to 'escape' (they think), when they should prepare to make a 'stand' for Lord Jesus in the "evil day" (i.e., great trib).

Those of us who remain faithful waiting on Lord Jesus to come after the fake Messiah-Antichrist does his thing, will be persecuted possibly even by some of our own loved ones for refusing the false-Christ.