Enoch

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Twenty posts in 37 minutes... OVERKILL..three of these would tell the story of how the book is suspect. We are not idiots, we don't need 20 to get your point across.

The great weakness of posting video's just shows that you cannot speak for yourself. It's not what YOU believe, but always what some other person says .

I guess you are trying to beat our friend @bbyrd009 for the- "most posts on the Forum." :rolleyes:

Keep on going........ and you'll soon be there.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twenty posts in 37 minutes... OVERKILL..three of these would tell the story of how the book is suspect. We are not idiots, we don't need 20 to get your point across.

The great weakness of posting video's just shows that you cannot speak for yourself. It's not what YOU believe, but always what some other person says .

I guess you are trying to beat our friend @bbyrd009 for the- "most posts on the Forum." :rolleyes:

You must be bored to be tracking things like that.

No I am not competing with him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
here we are, worrying about some books that might or maybe not are a part of the bible.

we have 66 book in our current bible and we have not mastered a single one of them. before we go a whoring after other books why not be FAITHFUL to the 66 we have now.

PICJAG.

Reactions: amadeus

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
here we are, worrying about some books that might or maybe not are a part of the bible.

we have 66 book in our current bible and we have not mastered a single one of them. before we go a whoring after other books why not be FAITHFUL to the 66 we have now.

PICJAG.
Definitely not part of the Bible.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

No I though that it was @Dave L who was after that title? :rolleyes:

Come to think of it has he left the building?

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No I though that it was @Dave L who was after that title? :rolleyes:

Come to think of it has he left the building?

Yes, I miss Dave L . ...I enjoyed sparring with him...mostly it was fun.
And on some subjects I thought he was very good :)

Most people mention " I'm moving on"...but he just vanished. I hate that :(

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1200px-Hermonsnow.jpg

Mount Hermon, upon which the two hundred fallen Watcher angels from The Book Of The Watchers, 1 Enoch, descended.