Escape to the Country.....UK lovers check this out

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone else watch Escape to the Country?

If you like to see British countryside, I highly recommend this TV show. You get to see all over the UK as people are shown homes to buy in their area of choice. The scenery is so pretty! They also show little towns or villages that are near to each home for sale.

I've been watching the show for a few years now. I see it on Dabl tv station.

Reactions: dev553344

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone else watch Escape to the Country?

If you like to see British countryside, I highly recommend this TV show. You get to see all over the UK as people are shown homes to buy in their area of choice. The scenery is so pretty! They also show little towns or villages that are near to each home for sale.

I've been watching the show for a few years now. I see it on Dabl tv station.
I'm also fan of this show, and like you say they show the lovely British countryside at its best. Some lovely houses too. I didn't know you could get it in the US. My pen-pal in Chicago likes some of the British shows.

Reactions: dev553344 and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm also fan of this show, and like you say they show the lovely British countryside at its best. Some lovely houses too. I didn't know you could get it in the US. My pen-pal in Chicago likes some of the British shows.

One show I saw yesterday was from 2020. Usually they are a little bit older here.

Is the show still in production?

I also enjoy the hosts, especially Jules. And I love the older, more character-type homes. Some of those homes being even 500 years old is amazing!

Reactions: dev553344

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
One show I saw yesterday was from 2020. Usually they are a little bit older here.

Is the show still in production?

I also enjoy the hosts, especially Jules. And I love the older, more character-type homes. Some of those homes being even 500 years old is amazing!
I don't know if they are still making the show but it's on every afternoon here and i tend to record them and watch later in the day. They show a lot of repeats going way back but the countryside is always lovely and looking at other peoples' home is always interesting. I like the guy in the wheelchair and Jonny Irwin but he is terminally ill with cancer. So sad.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if they are still making the show but it's on every afternoon here and i tend to record them and watch later in the day. They show a lot of repeats going way back but the countryside is always lovely and looking at other peoples' home is always interesting. I like the guy in the wheelchair and Jonny Irwin but he is terminally ill with cancer. So sad.
So sorry to hear about Jonny Irwin....I enjoy him, too.

Just recently they are showing a few episodes of Escape to Your Perfect Town. I've seen the man in the wheelchair hosting that.

Here in Los Angeles, they are currently showing three episodes each weekday....late afternoon, early evening. I usually watch two each weekday.

When I first discovered the show, it was on at 10 pm. I really recommend it to those that love lovely scenery and interesting architecture....or the UK.