Every Thing Is In Place .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
As I see it every thing is in place for Jacobs troubles to come to pass its only Jesus will for the dominos to start falling! In Bible prophecy.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And In 2016, Francis may be a pope in search of a partner
ROME – When a strong pope with a clear social agenda intersects with a world leader who shares the same basic outlook, and one who’s willing to put elbow grease behind it, sometimes history can change. One option would be Vladimir Putin, recently crowned by Forbes as the most powerful person in the world....
This jumped out at me>>WOW<< I do not think these two will get together but every thing is falling into place and the bible says there will be a union like this and the world and press are talking like this shows how bible prophecy is so 100% accurate. There will be the anti_christ and false prophet. Just blows my mind what they are saying when you know bible prophecy.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And My point is that we often do wonder what God has in mind for us, but in order to find out, we must seek God with all our hearts, minds and souls, even sometimes to the point of travail, so He knows we are serious. So don’t give up, press in. Press in hard. For your destiny is at hand.