Extinct or not extinct, that is the question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
I remember seeing a news item once that suggested that dinosaurs where actually covered in feathers. the reason being that like chickens the skin and some bones were dimpled with little pits where the feathers were.
Im not saying that I believe it, but I just thought it would be hilarious if that was the case after all these years T-rex was nothing more than a giant chook.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
Poppy said:
Fellow Christians, what is your take on the idea of dinosaurs still existing?

Adam was made to rule over the beasts of the land. A T-Rex would not play fetch.

Now we cannot dispute that there were dinosaurs. So if there is no T-Rex now, when they have more survivability then a dodo, we have to conclude that God dealt with ALL dinosaurs in one go. A civilization was wiped out! Scripture hints at this in Gen 1:1-2 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

This tells me He prepared the earth after a great flood. No dinosaurs today whatsoever. Crocodiles have similarities but are not from the same era.

As for the paintings of humans and dinosaurs....we assume we are the only generation to dig up fossils????? Mankind is made intelligent and those bc were certainly not stupid with Adam around for so many years to pass down knowledge. I imagine He went straight to God for an explanation when he found a fossil :).