Ezekiel Chapter 34

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
B.) not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
I see this "assembling" as more than just people congregating in a building/church.
I do not forsake the assembling with believers while I am strolling through this forum.
I consider this my "church" .
And the closer the Day approaches the more I frequent the forum lol.
Paul wrote to the churches through letters. He couldn't always be everywhere, in every house, in every synagogue.
But his spirit was in his words written in his letters.
This is the spirit that binds us together, this is the assembling of ourselves together in like mindedness.
There is no church building near me that is not unequally yoked with the world.
And honestly I want no part of it.
Jesus taught the disciples on the sea, in the wilderness, on the mountain.
Wherever He is that is the Church.
And whether we come together in person or in spirit.. I believe spirit out ranks physical attendence.
If this is not the way, then I trust God to bring me somewhere or show me somewhere where His spirit reigns.
I haven't received an "invitation" to attend any churches either 20 miles to the east or to the west.
That's the way this highway runs. Route 1 in Maine. Where I live runs east to west.

The closest church 10 miles from me and downtown where I do my shopping is one of those all inclusive churches with rainbow flags.
That rainbow flag is their idol. And I stay away from idolatry.

However, The Lord has provided me with a venue to worship and assemble with others through the internet and led me to this forum.
I don't believe in coincidences.
I think most people are social creatures. I've always been a loner, a hermit. I am uncomfortable around crowds.
Even growing up in my younger days I didn't hang with the gang. I didn't have friends.
I found people along the way that was like me. We would share a conversation and be on our way.
And those encounters meant a lot more than hanging out and getting drunk with a bunch of people.

I'm happy here. I love the people. I have friends here. This is my family, this is my church.
And God put me here.
Amen

Hugs

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see this "assembling" as more than just people congregating in a building/church.
I do not forsake the assembling with believers while I am strolling through this forum.
I consider this my "church" .
And the closer the Day approaches the more I frequent the forum lol.
Paul wrote to the churches through letters. He couldn't always be everywhere, in every house, in every synagogue.
But his spirit was in his words written in his letters.
This is the spirit that binds us together, this is the assembling of ourselves together in like mindedness.
There is no church building near me that is not unequally yoked with the world.
And honestly I want no part of it.
Jesus taught the disciples on the sea, in the wilderness, on the mountain.
Wherever He is that is the Church.
And whether we come together in person or in spirit.. I believe spirit out ranks physical attendence.
If this is not the way, then I trust God to bring me somewhere or show me somewhere where His spirit reigns.
I haven't received an "invitation" to attend any churches either 20 miles to the east or to the west.
That's the way this highway runs. Route 1 in Maine. Where I live runs east to west.

The closest church 10 miles from me and downtown where I do my shopping is one of those all inclusive churches with rainbow flags.
That rainbow flag is their idol. And I stay away from idolatry.

However, The Lord has provided me with a venue to worship and assemble with others through the internet and led me to this forum.
I don't believe in coincidences.
I think most people are social creatures. I've always been a loner, a hermit. I am uncomfortable around crowds.
Even growing up in my younger days I didn't hang with the gang. I didn't have friends.
I found people along the way that was like me. We would share a conversation and be on our way.
And those encounters meant a lot more than hanging out and getting drunk with a bunch of people.

I'm happy here. I love the people. I have friends here. This is my family, this is my church.
And God put me here.
Amen

Hugs
You are a special Blessing to us here - your words are seasoned with Grace and Holy Spirit Truth.

Thank You

Reactions: Ziggy

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DELEAZO in Greek means =delude, entrap. EKKATHAIRO in Greek means = purge out. Only Gods word, sound doctrine will expose lies and false doctrine. Jeremiah 25:34. Howl, ye, shepherds and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, ye principal of the flock; for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersion are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a peasant vessel. 25:35. and the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape. AKRATES in Greek means = undiluted, without mixture. When Jesus returns 7th trump, He will put stop to the hunting grounds of fake shepherds. Mixing spring water with polluted water is contaminated. These hirelings polluted the sanctuary. Jesus will correct the enemies near future.

Reactions: David in NJ

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

After listening to the OP's video, and reading the text, the following jumped out to me as it provided a timeframe for when Israel will be gathered once more unto God.

Her is the passage and my footnote comment from Ezekiel 34: -

Ezekiel 34:25-30: - 25 "I will make a covenant of peace with them and cause wild beasts[1] to cease from the earth; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. 26 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. 27 Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their earth; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. 28 And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the earth devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid. 29 I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger on the earth, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. 30 Thus they shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people," says the Lord God.'"​

I trust that this view will help others with their understanding of part of the End Times as to when it particular event, happens.

[1] This is a reference to God’s judgement of the beastly Heavenly Hosts who will be judged during the time that God is turning His attention once more towards the Israelites in our near future, possibly around the year 2044 AD give or take a year or so either way.​
Isaiah 24:21-22 speaks of God Judging the Heavenly Hosts in Heaven and the kings of the earth on the earth and that they will be gathered together with the kings of the earth and imprisoned in a cistern/pit for many days to await the time of their punishment.​
Daniel 7:11-12 also speaks of the time of the judgement of the Beasts, referred to as the winds of Heaven in Daniel 7:2 that causes a manifestation of the four respective beasts to rise up out of the sea of humanity with the dominate characteristic of the four respective beasts.​
In Revelation 16:12-16 we are told that the kings of the earth after the signs performed by the three foul frog like spirits when they went out from the mouth of the Dragon, the False Prophet and the Beast would be to assemble them for battle, on the great day of God the Almighty at Armageddon where they will be judged as Isaiah 24:21-22 prophesied.​
Paul wrote in Romans 11:25-26, that when the fullness with respect to time, that has been set for the Gentiles to trample God’s Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts, has drawn to its conclusion, after the 2,300-year period, and the subsequent judgement of the kings of the earth, all of Israel will be saved.​

Ezekiel 34:28 repeats this same theme, where it points a second time to the beasts being removed from the face of the earth and not troubling Israel for a period of 1,000-years.​