Ezekiel Chapter 34

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eze 34:17
And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats.
Eze 34:18
Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with your feet?
Eze 34:19
And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.

I have a pretty good idea who the sheep are, but who are these rams and he goats?

You have eaten up the good pasture... reminds me of:
Mat 23:13
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

rams and goats are scribes and Pharisees? Leaders of the sheep?
So today who are the rams and goats? Politicians (scribes, those that handle the laws) and ... who are the Pharisees today?

They have eaten up the good pasture... reminds me of:
Luk 11:42
But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Fouled the water with their feet.
How would you describe this fouling of the water with their feet?

Hugs

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is how I understand what is being said in Ezekiel 34: -

Irresponsible Shepherds
34:(1) And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, (2) "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord God to the shepherds: "Woe to the shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks? (3) You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool; you slaughter the fatlings, but you do not feed the flock. (4) The weak you have not strengthened, nor have you healed those who were sick, nor bound up the broken, nor brought back what was driven away, nor sought what was lost; but with force and cruelty you have ruled them. (5) So, they were scattered because there was no shepherd; and they became food for all the beasts of the field when they were scattered. (6) My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and on every high hill; yes, My flock was scattered over the whole face of the earth, and no one was seeking or searching for them."
(7) 'Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: (8) "As I live," says the Lord God, "surely because My flock became a prey, and My flock became food for every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, nor did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and did not feed My flock" — (9) therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the Lord! (10) Thus says the Lord God: "Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand; I will cause them to cease feeding the sheep, and the shepherds shall feed themselves no more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouths, that they may no longer be food for them."
God, the True Shepherd
(11) 'For thus says the Lord God: "Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. (12) As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver/rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day. (13) And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and will bring them into their own fertile field; I will feed them on the mountain of Israel, {a metaphor for Israel’s religious basis}, in the {river} valleys and in all the inhabited places of the earth. (14) I will feed them in good pasture, and their fold shall be on the high mountain of Israel. There they shall lie down in a good fold and feed in rich pasture on the mountain of Israel. (15) I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down," says the Lord God. (16) "I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong, and feed them in judgment."
(17) 'And as for you, O My flock, thus says the Lord God: "Behold, I shall judge between sheep and sheep, between rams and goats. (18) Is it too little for you to have eaten up the good pasture, that you must tread down with your feet the residue of your pasture — and to have drunk of the clear waters, that you must foul the residue with your feet? (19) And as for My flock, they eat what you have trampled with your feet, and they drink what you have fouled with your feet."
(20) 'Therefore, thus says the Lord God to them: "Behold, I Myself will judge between the fat and the lean sheep. (21) Because you have pushed with side and shoulder, butted all the weak ones with your horns, and scattered them abroad, (22) therefore I will save My flock, and they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep. (23) I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them — My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd. (24) And I, the Lord, will be their God, and My servant David a prince among them; I, the Lord, have spoken.
(25) "I will make a covenant of peace with them and cause wild beasts to cease from the earth; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. (26) I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. (27) Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their earth; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. (28) And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the earth devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid. (29) I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger on the earth, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. (30) Thus, they shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people," says the Lord God.'"​
(31) "You are My flock, the flock of My pasture; you are men, and I am your God," says the Lord God.​

When we can see the metaphors used in this passage, it begins to make more sense and is in keeping with the intent of the Abrahamic Covenant.

The above passage is based on the NKJV with any changes to the text highlighted in Bolded text.​

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is how I understand what is being said in Ezekiel 34: -

Irresponsible Shepherds
34:(1) And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, (2) "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord God to the shepherds: "Woe to the shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks? (3) You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool; you slaughter the fatlings, but you do not feed the flock. (4) The weak you have not strengthened, nor have you healed those who were sick, nor bound up the broken, nor brought back what was driven away, nor sought what was lost; but with force and cruelty you have ruled them. (5) So, they were scattered because there was no shepherd; and they became food for all the beasts of the field when they were scattered. (6) My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and on every high hill; yes, My flock was scattered over the whole face of the earth, and no one was seeking or searching for them."

(7) 'Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: (8) "As I live," says the Lord God, "surely because My flock became a prey, and My flock became food for every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, nor did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and did not feed My flock" — (9) therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the Lord! (10) Thus says the Lord God: "Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand; I will cause them to cease feeding the sheep, and the shepherds shall feed themselves no more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouths, that they may no longer be food for them."

God, the True Shepherd

(11) 'For thus says the Lord God: "Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. (12) As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver/rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day. (13) And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and will bring them into their own fertile field; I will feed them on the mountain of Israel, {a metaphor for Israel’s religious basis}, in the {river} valleys and in all the inhabited places of the earth. (14) I will feed them in good pasture, and their fold shall be on the high mountain of Israel. There they shall lie down in a good fold and feed in rich pasture on the mountain of Israel. (15) I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down," says the Lord God. (16) "I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong, and feed them in judgment."

(17) 'And as for you, O My flock, thus says the Lord God: "Behold, I shall judge between sheep and sheep, between rams and goats. (18) Is it too little for you to have eaten up the good pasture, that you must tread down with your feet the residue of your pasture — and to have drunk of the clear waters, that you must foul the residue with your feet? (19) And as for My flock, they eat what you have trampled with your feet, and they drink what you have fouled with your feet."

(20) 'Therefore, thus says the Lord God to them: "Behold, I Myself will judge between the fat and the lean sheep. (21) Because you have pushed with side and shoulder, butted all the weak ones with your horns, and scattered them abroad, (22) therefore I will save My flock, and they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep. (23) I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them — My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd. (24) And I, the Lord, will be their God, and My servant David a prince among them; I, the Lord, have spoken.

(25) "I will make a covenant of peace with them and cause wild beasts to cease from the earth; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. (26) I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. (27) Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their earth; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. (28) And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the earth devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid. (29) I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger on the earth, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. (30) Thus, they shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people," says the Lord God.'"​

(31) "You are My flock, the flock of My pasture; you are men, and I am your God," says the Lord God.

When we can see the metaphors used in this passage, it begins to make more sense and is in keeping with the intent of the Abrahamic Covenant.

The above passage is based on the NKJV with any changes to the text highlighted in Bolded text.​
Thank you.
I'm looking for the metaphor for fouling the water with their feet.
They polluted God's word? added to it, took away some, twisted others to suit themselves?

Psa 119:140
Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.

Very pure....
and they fouled it with their feet.

Mat 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Not a light thing. It's pretty damning if you ask me.
Are we guilty of that too?
:oops:

Hugs

Reactions: marks and Jay Ross

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.
I'm looking for the metaphor for fouling the water with their feet.
They polluted God's word? added to it, took away some, twisted others to suit themselves?

Psa 119:140
Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.

Very pure....
and they fouled it with their feet.

Mat 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Not a light thing. It's pretty damning if you ask me.
Are we guilty of that too?
:oops:

Hugs

The Rams and Goats are the self-confident preachers and teachers who gain admiration from men for their intellectual achievements and persona.

They muddy the waters of God's pure word so that they can mesmerize the sheep and make money and a name for themselves.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eze 34:17
And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats.
Eze 34:18
Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with your feet?
Eze 34:19
And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.

I have a pretty good idea who the sheep are, but who are these rams and he goats?

You have eaten up the good pasture... reminds me of:
Mat 23:13
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

rams and goats are scribes and Pharisees? Leaders of the sheep?
So today who are the rams and goats? Politicians (scribes, those that handle the laws) and ... who are the Pharisees today?

They have eaten up the good pasture... reminds me of:
Luk 11:42
But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Fouled the water with their feet.
How would you describe this fouling of the water with their feet?

Hugs
See Ezekiel 20:37-38 about the he-goats and rams. Also see Ezekiel 13.

This is not just pointing to Jews. Note that God points to the "house of Israel" at Ezekiel 34:30.

After God split old Israel into 2 separate kingdoms per 1 Kings 11 forward, the "house of Israel" applied ONLY to the northern ten tribe "kingdom of Israel". So in most passages AFTER that time of the split, the name Israel is mostly meant ONLY for the ten tribes, and not the "house of Judah".

God early in the Book of Ezekiel said He made Ezekiel a prophet unto the "house of Israel" (ten tribes of Israel), so the Book is especially for and about the ten lost tribes of Israel, even for today. And for today that specifically means the Israel that is in The Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Jews of the "house of Judah" is being covered 'some', but the main parts of Ezekiel is to the ten tribe "house of Israel" that was captive in Ezekiel's time a bit farther north than Babylon.

This means the warnings in Ezekiel that point to the end, is especially to the leaders in Christ's Church today. Ezekiel 13 especially shows this, because God mentions there about the "house of Israel" not being prepared to make a stand in preparation for the "day of the Lord" (last day of this world when Jesus returns). One of the doctrines in Ezekiel 13 God reveals He is against is the false teaching by those foxes that hunt the souls to make them fly, a.k.a., the false Pre-trib Rapture doctrine.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sometimes it's easier for me to hear it than to read it. My eyes are getting fuzzy.
As I was reading your post @Davy I was thinking about Tammuz and all the abominations that was taking place in Jerusalem.
Ezekiel chapter 8 opens: In the 6th year, of the 6th month, on the 5th day.
665, one day shy, and God is sending a message to Ezekiel regarding the North.
This is while Ezekiel is with the Elders of Judah.
This makes more sense to me now. The split Kingdoms, one to the north is Jerusalem.

I was listening to how the water became fouled with their feet.
Same thing is happening today.
Will we ever learn?
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Image of jealousy.

Exo 20:1
And God spake all these words, saying,
Exo 20:2
I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Exo 20:3
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exo 20:4
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exo 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Exo 34:14
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Idolatry.

The Governments of this world are so corrupt and the churches follow after them.
The Church has lost it's strength to stand up against this evil tide.
The Church is under attack spiritually and physically and I don't see too many coming to it's rescue.
Most of the churches have already bowed the knee to Baal.
I witnessed this during the George Floyd riots. Bowing the knee and raising their right fist in defiance of God.
They worshipped a drug dealer and a thief. They put murals on walls. And they called our Capital a temple.
If you didn't bend the knee you were removed from sports and other venues. They attacked your businesses.
They caused fear with rioting and destruction through the cities.
All while they engulfed us with a plague they called covid. And made people submit by closing down even churches so people could not find solace.
This was only 3 years ago. And now we are on the brink of nuclear war with Russia. China is saber rattling.
And our borders are unprotected. Drugs are being brought in to kill people. And the little children are being indoctrinated with hate and sexuality.

That's why it's called the swamp.
The waters that once flowed through this country freely are being muddied and dried up.
Not only through chemicals like what happened in E. Palestine OH, but spiritually as well.
And the authorities are making profits and getting away with murder, while they point the finger at those who give warning and call them conspiracy theorists and domestic terrorists.

The only hope we have is in the Lord.

just thinking out loud.
Hugs

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sometimes it's easier for me to hear it than to read it. My eyes are getting fuzzy.
As I was reading your post @Davy I was thinking about Tammuz and all the abominations that was taking place in Jerusalem.
Ezekiel chapter 8 opens: In the 6th year, of the 6th month, on the 5th day.
665, one day shy, and God is sending a message to Ezekiel regarding the North.
This is while Ezekiel is with the Elders of Judah.
This makes more sense to me now. The split Kingdoms, one to the north is Jerusalem.

I was listening to how the water became fouled with their feet.
Same thing is happening today.
Will we ever learn?
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs

Yeah, Ezekiel 8 and 9 ought to be an eye-opener for those in Christ, because it's about the end leading up to Christ's return.

The pointing to the "north" is actually about where the idol abomination is placed in the temple, because God's place is represented by the north.

Ezek 8:5-6
5 Then said He unto me, "Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north." So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north,
and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

6 He said furthermore unto me, "Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that
the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from My sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations."
KJV

That Ezekiel 8 chapter may have started off pointing to the elders of Judah, but notice how God is including the ten tribe "house of Israel" above in that abomination.

Ezek 8:11-12

11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

12 Then said He unto me, "Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, 'The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.'"

KJV

There again, God points to the "house of Israel" (ten tribes of Israel) in those things.

Ezek 8:17-18
17 Then He said unto me, "Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the
house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke Me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: Mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in Mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them."
KJV

That is about BOTH the "house of Judah" (Jews) and... the "house of Israel" (ten lost tribes of Israel) for the 'end' of this world during the "great tribulation". The leaders among both together plan to setup 'their' "king of the world", which will be the false-Messiah that comes first to Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 9:1-6 reveals God's Wrath on the last day...

Ezek 9:4-6
4 And the LORD said unto him, "Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and
set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

The Hebrew for that "mark" is the Hebrew letter Tav, the last letter in the Hebrew alphabet. It was rendered like an 'X' (a cross!) in the original paleo-Hebrew characters. It represents those in Christ Jesus. Those are the ones there that 'sigh' for all the abominations going on at the 'end'.

5 And to the others He said in mine hearing, "Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women:
but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at My sanctuary." Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house."
KJV

Peter mentioned that future event in 1 Peter 4:17-18 that 'judgement' on the last day of this world will begin at the house of God...

1 Peter 4:17-19
17 For the time is come that
judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
KJV

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Image of jealousy.

I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Idolatry.

The Governments of this world are so corrupt and the churches follow after them.
The Church is under attack spiritually and physically and I don't see too many coming to it's rescue.
I witnessed this during the George Floyd riots. Bowing the knee and raising their right fist in defiance of God.
They worshipped a drug dealer and a thief. They put murals on walls. And they called our Capital a temple.
If you didn't bend the knee you were removed from sports and other venues. They attacked your businesses.
All while they engulfed us with a plague they called covid. And made people submit by closing down even churches so people could not find solace.
This was only 3 years ago. And now we are on the brink of nuclear war with Russia. China is saber rattling.
And our borders are unprotected. Drugs are being brought in to kill people. And the little children are being indoctrinated with hate and sexuality.

The waters that once flowed through this country freely are being muddied and dried up.
Not only through chemicals like what happened in E. Palestine OH, but spiritually as well.
And the authorities are making profits and getting away with murder, while they point the finger at those who give warning and call them conspiracy theorists and domestic terrorists.

just thinking out loud.
Hugs
church buildings being shut down is part of God's will for the perfection of the Saints = in Love = "have fervent love for one another"

His Church will never be shut down = His Church is made up of Living Stones that walk this earth Breathing in and out Holy Spirit power.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. - Matt 24:14

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Rams and Goats are the self-confident preachers and teachers who gain admiration from men for their intellectual achievements and persona.

They muddy the waters of God's pure word so that they can mesmerize the sheep and make money and a name for themselves.
And thus they preach a false gospel , another jesus .
Notice what the FEET are to be shod with . THE PREPARATION of the GOSPEL
but these have no such . they preach another jesus which cannot save and do so for a buck and to keep
the pews full of money givers . they will trade only more and more of the truth . THEY go with the flow
of society and the ever changing views of men . FOR ONE REASON and ONE ALONE
THEY are HIRELINGS . THEY PAID , and they GONNA KEEP DOING whatever it takes TO STAY PAID and
increase numbers for more pay . THEY preach for reward
they are given to covetous and the people who sit under them are too . FROM the least to the greatest
they are given to covetousness .
The preach lies in order to keep numbers , they speak in dark sentences sounding ever so wise to the unlearned and unstable .
And worse the people sitting under them LOVE to have it so . just tickle my ears and i will fill your pot with mana .
And so on and on it goes . preach what i like and i will tithe to you , just keep my ears tickled
and let me feel saved. But a lamb wont feed from their fouled waters , but rather
they drink of the pure waters of CHRIST . LET all hands be raised and the glorious LORD be praised .
COUNT THE COST and march on in the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Image of jealousy.

Idolatry.

just thinking out loud.
Hugs
Yeah . so why does a generation of many believe in this all inclusive many god ,many path to GOD LIE .
GOD aint share HIS GLORY with budda , with muhammed , with any other false thing .
And yet this generation is bound and determined to teach otherwise . I TELL us all they are bound and determined
to teach otherwise , hollering only in half truths , for they SAY GOD IS LOVE , WHICH HE IS
but they include this love to mean ALL other religoins can and will be saved BY their own religiion if they just
treated others good . SEE THE LIE for what it is .
ITS THE DEVIL convincing the world and worse even christendom that the NEED for BELEIVING IN CHRIST
no longer exists , but rather they can save themselves through this love . BUT let me remind you of what
I THINK YOU WELL KNOW . ANY LOVE that lies like their love does , AINT LOVE NOR IS IT OF GOD
but rather is of the devil who desires death for all .

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And thus they preach a false gospel , another jesus .
Notice what the FEET are to be shod with . THE PREPARATION of the GOSPEL
but these have no such . they preach another jesus which cannot save and do so for a buck and to keep
the pews full of money givers . they will trade only more and more of the truth . THEY go with the flow
of society and the ever changing views of men . FOR ONE REASON and ONE ALONE
THEY are HIRELINGS . THEY PAID , and they GONNA KEEP DOING whatever it takes TO STAY PAID and
increase numbers for more pay . THEY preach for reward
they are given to covetous and the people who sit under them are too . FROM the least to the greatest
they are given to covetousness .
The preach lies in order to keep numbers , they speak in dark sentences sounding ever so wise to the unlearned and unstable .
And worse the people sitting under them LOVE to have it so . just tickle my ears and i will fill your pot with mana .
And so on and on it goes . preach what i like and i will tithe to you , just keep my ears tickled
and let me feel saved. But a lamb wont feed from their fouled waters , but rather
they drink of the pure waters of CHRIST . LET all hands be raised and the glorious LORD be praised .
COUNT THE COST and march on in the LORD .

I got invited to a Church of which denomination I will not say. They got a preacher out of retirement for service on that Sunday because the regular preacher was out of town. The preacher covered the Gospel armor and making a 'stand' idea from Ephesians 6. When he got to the "evil day" he said, "Now we don't know what this evil day is...".

I wanted to stand up and yell, "I know what that 'evil day' is! It's about the coming 'great tribulation' time! Those in Christ are to make a 'stand' in that 'evil day'!" Sadly, I just shook my head in disgust.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got invited to a Church of which denomination I will not say. They got a preacher out of retirement for service on that Sunday because the regular preacher was out of town. The preacher covered the Gospel armor and making a 'stand' idea from Ephesians 6. When he got to the "evil day" he said, "Now we don't know what this evil day is...".

I wanted to stand up and yell, "I know what that 'evil day' is! It's about the coming 'great tribulation' time! Those in Christ are to make a 'stand' in that 'evil day'!" Sadly, I just shook my head in disgust.
Dont fall for what one of the seven churches did. YOU NAME THAT HARLOT . DO NOT ALLOW anyone
to enter into her chambers .
I HAVE THIS AGAINST YOU , YOU ALLOW that false prophetess to teach and to seduce MY PEOPLE .
NAME THE WHORE for the sake and safety of others . THIS gen is fast falling for
lets not name , but i say IF one is false and teaches lie , CALL IT OUT and let all who breath air KNOW ITS FALSE
so none will wander into her dark chambers unawares .

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah . so why does a generation of many believe in this all inclusive many god ,many path to GOD LIE .
It's because the ones behind the Occult fraternities of initiation worship Lucifer.

They hide at the high level members of those fraternities, of which some of those orders actually have some good works done by their lower members (like the Shriner' children's hospital). Most of the lower membership simply does not realize what those higher members are following.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont fall for what one of the seven churches did. YOU NAME THAT HARLOT . DO NOT ALLOW anyone
to enter into her chambers .
I HAVE THIS AGAINST YOU , YOU ALLOW that false prophetess to teach and to seduce MY PEOPLE .
NAME THE WHORE for the sake and safety of others . THIS gen is fast falling for
lets not name , but i say IF one is false and teaches lie , CALL IT OUT and let all who breath air KNOW ITS FALSE
so none will wander into her dark chambers unawares .
Only the two Churches of Smyrna and Philadelphia Lord Jesus had NO rebuke for. They represent His faithful elect.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did you bother to at least correct that pastor . And what about the safety of others in that church .
I have no idea what they taught so i can say whether it was false or not .
But it has to be corrected . and THEN if the leaders wont hear , YOU take as many as you can with you OUT of said church .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the two Churches of Smyrna and Philadelphia Lord Jesus had NO rebuke for. They represent His faithful elect.
that is true it was those two churches that were not rebuked .
but the others were . For GOD will always rebuke and warn . But if the peoples heed not
THE WOE WAIL unto them . GOD sends men to correct as well , as HE has always done .
But they sure wont be loved . But the correction and the truth must be said . In hopes some will repent .

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you bother to at least correct that pastor . And what about the safety of others in that church .
I have no idea what they taught so i can say whether it was false or not .
But it has to be corrected . and THEN if the leaders wont hear , YOU take as many as you can with you OUT of said church .
No, I didn't stand up nor go to that preacher to try and correct him. I'm pretty sure I told the guy that had invited me who was not there that day. I depended on him to say something to the regular preacher when he got back, since that was the guy's regular Church he attended.

Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Image of jealousy.

Idolatry.

just thinking out loud.
Hugs
Dear ziggy,

What i see from Scripture concerning 'church/buildings' = this will be for many but not all

a.)
2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

What i see from Scripture for those who hunger and thirst for righteousness and His Coming

B.) not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

(B) can take place anywhere, at any time, any day and everyday.

Thank you for your encouragement in Christ.